Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). (78712 Views)

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by cecegorz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Swissheart:
Why did he return home to the Lioness he married after the first stab?

Foolish man, Devilish woman.... .. ... .

My dear, this was a pre-meditated murder. Even if the dude didn't return to the house that night, he may just buy a few more days.
The lady is a cold-blooded murderer. It's different if they had fisticuffs and she reacted in the spur of the moment.
Pray, never to have any dealing with a maniac!

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
happney65:

You came here with the arguments of her colleagues as your case..Abegi I no get time jare

I came here because I have the other side of the argument

I no get time for stvpid peolee either
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by emiye(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

I came to find out a very quiet friend, who was otherwise shy and timid and very slow to anger had been physically abusing his partner for a long while and she lost a pregnancy.

Even when we reaon it among friends we can not put it together, someone being nice and reserved doesn't put them above prime evil, it actually makes them more prone to extreme unannounced violence
You are perfectly correct, most crimes of passion have been linked to the so called very reserve/quiet individuals.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by cirmuell(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
That was foolishness on the husband's part though, someone who's got the heart to stab you few inches from your heart can kill you without blinking twice. FĂșck trust, damn.

maleeks:
Aunty Yewande why!!! This woman lives in my area in ibadan, the worst part of the story it is that the mumsy died immdiately she heard that her daughter has killed her husband.... This is indeed a sad news
eeyah sad

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

Stop twisting the truth to suit your desires. From your earlier post it would seem you have stake in this matter and have pitched your tent with the wife.

The wife remains the prime suspect, to be stabed in the neck is a very intricate thing as it requires that the victim is either rendered unable to defend him/herself (case when asleep) or is attacked from a blind spot.

The neck is a very small target area, and if someone tried to attach your neck area movement of the body would make it difficult.

The wound also looks like it was inflicted with a sharp object, a large knife , a domestic knife not a pen knife/switch blade you're more likely see a hoodlum use or an ice pick

The only individual who has a motive to kill Lowo remains his wife, she also happens to share a home with him and has been confirmed by at least 2 witnesses as presnr at scene of the crime.

Are you smart at all?

What is the truth? undecided

Did any statement in my post suggest that she shouldn't be the prime suspect? undecided

Read again and and this time, take it slow
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

Shut up, at work !

I can see a story has already been spun here and she has cultivated with the aid of her colleagues an alibi

Something tells me that you are a liar and you have already taken a side.

Unlike you I am neutral. She may be the murdered and she may notundecided

Leave matter for the court and stop bothering your head over cloudy and insufficient information

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

I came to find out a very quiet friend, who was otherwise shy and timid and very slow to anger had been physically abusing his partner for a long while and she lost a pregnancy.

Even when we reaon it among friends we can not put it together, someone being nice and reserved doesn't put them above prime evil, it actually makes them more prone to extreme unannounced violence

She has suddenly become your friend

You are too emotional to think clearly

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Reagrdless of what happens , I believe the woman should also stand trial for assault .
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

Read my comment again

The conflicting stories make it hard to determined when her husband was murdered

Or are you claiming that her colleagues (male and females) would try to sabotage her conviction regardless of her guilt? shocked

Very likely so if she has influence amongst professional colleagues.

It's Nigeria, FFK was cleared of corruption even when glaring worse Bankole walked too
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Opoki(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

I think she was talking about another incident.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

Very likely so if she has influence amongst professional colleagues.

It's Nigeria, FFK was cleared of corruption even when glaring worse Bankole walked too

Influence to sway a certain number of legal professionals.....I really doubt that

For me, what I want is a forensic investigationundecided
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Reptyle(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Does this Yewande lady have a family at all?

I ask because we only ever seem to hear from the deceased's family and friends.

Does the suspect not have anyone that can at least tell her own side of the story...even if she actually murdered the guy in cold blood, she at least deserves a fair hearing.

Does she not have any friends or relatives?

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

One, I am wary of Nigerian news outlets

Two, her colleagues believe otherwise. if she were at work, attendance sheet will back them up

Three, you do not have any first hand information other than she say, he say and they say versions of what happened undecided

First thing is to answer the questions

- Who are the prime suspects

- What time did Lowo die

- where was yewande before, at and after the time of death

- who are the witnesses

- what are the possible motives of the killers

I have no doubt that she would try to use her influence to have colleagues put up an alibi

I hope a credible authopse report has been carried out. The last I see in the picture does not look like one who's husband just died violently.

I can't see bags under her eyes even

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by bisola99: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
I know yewande very well, she can do it! Back in Olabisi Onabanjo university 2003 Where she read law while i was in 400level then, She stays at Kuti Hall with her room mate call "Sera". I remember wen she was in 300level she stylishly dated a guy named Tubosun who was in 100level mass-communication student who stays upstairs ... She drive all friends away from dis guy and hijacked him except d guy want to go for lecture dats d only time u can see him! Their more things which h i cant say here... May she rot in jail!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

Lawyer , working at night in her office !

Come on , that is ridiculous

If she was seen at the vicinity of the crime at the time, that eliminates that perspective.
She stabbed once why not again?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
bisola99:
I know yewande very well, she can do it! Back in Olabisi Onabanjo university 2003 Where she read law while i was in 400level then, She stays at Kuti Hall with her room mate call "Sera". I remember wen she was in 300level she stylishly dated a guy named Tubosun who was in 100level mass-communication student who stays upstairs ... She drive all friends away from dis guy and hijacked him except d guy want to go for lecture dats d only time u can see him! Their more things which h i cant say here... May she rot in jail!!!
Please shed some light more
Lalasticlala see what I told you
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by akbahbah(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=eposho post=42688315]
You must be stupid and irresponsible to make such comment, by the way were you the third person in the marriage, not having full knowledge of what transpire BTW the two is enuf for you to keep mute.
It matters not if he returned the same night or 7days thereafter, premeditated murder is planned and
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by adorablepepple(f): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

STFU

She may or may not go to jail

If she did it, I pray she goes to jail

If not, she would walk free and there is nothing you can do about it tongue
Pele ode
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by adorablepepple(f): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
bisola99:
Biko spill it.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

Something tells me that you are a liar and you have already taken a side.

Unlike you I am neutral. She may be the murdered and she may notundecided

Leave matter for the court and stop bothering your head over cloudy and insufficient information

Damn right I have already taken a side, I've taken the side of the dead man and his now sorrowful family who fear injustice would be done.

It has been proven statistically lawyers are more likely attempt to circumvent the law, I can see already that the support yewande troupe has already gathered steam , I know on what train you are.

I fail to see how it is not the wife that killed Lowo, there was an incidence, there was motive, there was the opportunity, and there are witnesses to confirm she was at the scene of the crime at said time

Why we are wasting tax payers money to prove what is obvious is stupid. Slam her in jail already
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

Are you smart at all?

What is the truth? undecided

Did any statement in my post suggest that she shouldn't be the prime suspect? undecided

Read again and and this time, take it slow
Shut up unless you are the one dating the accused

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by akbahbah(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
That's what happens when randy men can't keep their spitting diccks on check. Person wey die don die! RIP to the dead.

As for yewande, your own dey for front.

Lowo has d child before marrying to Yewande 3 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

I was thinking same as I was raised in Ibadan and I know some of the Oyediran through family and friends. And I also attended ISI with a number of Oyediran

Edited : untop I know of at least two Fatoki
Teniola fatoki? Are they related
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

Sorry I fail to grasp your angle.

This was the first time I read the story and I mentioned I know a few people from the Fatoki and Oyediran extended family. Abeg is there any crime in that

I never mentioned I was friends with the victim or the wife

Try again

Malu

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

Damn right I have already taken a side, I've taken the side of the dead man and his now sorrowful family who fear injustice would be done.

It has been proven statistically lawyers are more likely attempt to circumvent the law, I can see already that the support yewande troupe has already gathered steam , I know on what train you are.

I fail to see how it is not the wife that killed Lowo, there was an incidence, there was motive, there was the opportunity, and there are witnesses to confirm she was at the scene of the crime at said time

Why we are wasting tax payers money to prove what is obvious is stupid. Slam her in jail already
You don't know shit about me but you are way too emotional. I can't deal or argue with you
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

Influence to sway a certain number of legal professionals.....I really doubt that

For me, what I want is a forensic investigationundecided

Why not, have you heard of the massive frauds in wall street institutional malpractice in the justice system, illegal actions of police forces worldwide.

In cases like these it is easier for colleagues to back you up to save the bigger body from ridicule

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Opoki(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Though I knew the suspect faintly but I think justice must prevail.

Trying her for a single charge of murder is too watery and I think the counsel to the bereaved family is inexperience.

I'm not a lawyer but what happened to charging her for;
1. Attempted assault?
2. Attempted assault by inflicting bodily harm and excruciating pain?
3. Attempted murder? And then
4. Murder.

Why are the first 3 premises is important is because the real murder case rested on them. And since the judge won't decide on a single proceeding then you have to play your card smartly. So she's been tried on murder and after appearances, the counsel to the deceased family will just talk blah blah bla... and the judge will deliver his judgement? NO! It will be adjourned, hence the need to play smart and make the case clearly lucid, hence the judge will be able to make a smart decision!

See, court proceeding is like playing card, wonder why Afe Babalola is good at it over ever ranting Gani and Femi Falana? That's because Afe do more reason than ranting, look closely to those who rant, 98% of their words are bluff.

Why am I saying this is because I just read in a blog that the said suspect was conveyed in a colleagues car to the prison where she's been remanded! undecided, she's not been handcuffed like every other suspect in the first picture on front page! Is she above the law? What was the IPO thinking not to have cuffed her hand? Personal recognition?

Irrespective of my affiliation with her, I think nobody deserves to be murdered in such a gruesome manner, and her effectual buffoon wide forehead needed to do longer jail term if found leniency in the court of law, no thanks to the highly inexperience counsel who make this case look simple, I stand for justice!

5 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

Sorry I fail to grasp your angle.

This was the first time I read the story and I mentioned I know a few people from the Fatoki and Oyediran extended family. Abeg is there any crime in that

I never mentioned I was friends with the victim or the wife

Try again

Malu

Ewu!

You are a very bad liar!

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
angels09:

Shut up unless you are the one dating the accused

Shut the FVCK up

Run along

Ewu!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
adorablepepple:

Pele ode

Ode!

You were once my victimtongue

Pelesmiley
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

Shut the FVCK up

Run along

Ewu!
Mkpi stop quoting me
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
angels09:

Teniola fatoki? Are they related

I don't know I just learnt of the names of the persons involves today, I'm just going to ask around some of my old school mates and my parents if is the same Fatoki and Oyediran we know.

You know one has to be careful the way one asks due to the sensitive nature of the matter. I'm sure there are many people out there still hurting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fighting Publicly, Exchange Blows As Crowd Cheers Them (Photos) / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.