Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). (78611 Views)

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Lexusgs430: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2016
lloydpras:
Wow! Just read the full story.
Don't know how some Men reason, your Wife stabbed you, you went to the Hospital for treatment. Afterward, you came back to that same house to sleep.

During my NYSC, Ordinary ChiChi that came to my apartment, broke my TV cos I mistakenly fvcked her UNN roommate.
I didn't sleep in that house for 5days.

#FearAnAngryWoman

Lol. You mistakenly? How did the mistake happen?

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by emiye(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

This is nothing but an attempt to cultivate public emotion for something nobody really knows about. I know yewande very well and she has NEVER been violent in her life. Moreover she is a trained lawyer and a state prosecutor, so she knows the gravity of the offence of murder. So there is definitely more to the story than meets the eye

Nobody was there when the incident happened. But the truth shall surely unfold in the course of trial

What is your point? That the man commited suicide by stabbing himself on the neck?

I hate when senseless emotions becloud reasoning

9 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by 9jatatafo(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Meringe:
This lady came from a respected family. I still wonder why it got to that level. His dad is an Anglican high priest. His brother is not violent. I have met her once and she was very nice. I still find it difficult to know why it happened.

Anyway, RIP to Lowo.

My friend a lot of people can't handle emotional stress and it got to a threshold, above her limit and she acted that way. The late husband was blind by love and emotions because the landlord's son offered him his room to pass the night after the first incident. He saw the handwriting on the wall but couldn't decode the message. So sad. CRiMe oF PasSIoN!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by gbens2000(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2016
lloydpras:
Wow! Just read the full story.
Don't know how some Men reason, your Wife stabbed you, you went to the Hospital for treatment. Afterward, you came back to that same house to sleep.

During my NYSC, Ordinary ChiChi that came to my apartment, broke my TV cos I mistakenly fvcked her UNN roommate.
I didn't sleep in that house for 5days.

#FearAnAngryWoman
u mistakenly fvcked? undecided,u tripped and fell inside her pvssy abi?.okay nw I get it u AV watched too much Spartacus,I guess u were blind folded and tot u were banging ur chick.sorry ehn u lucky sey she no break the tv for head,after telling her u mistakenly banged her roomie.

3 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=doveda post=42788091][/quote]
Yes baba e ode Omo irankiran
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2016
angels09:

Yes baba e doveda ode Omo irankiran
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Irore: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
That's what happens when randy men can't keep their spitting diccks on check. Person wey die don die! RIP to the dead.

As for yewande, your own dey for front.

What a man sows, he reaps. The ugliest of this all is that killing with knife/sword will not leave the Yewandes family from generation to generation. Thank God they have no child together, so it remains in the woman's family. If you doubt this,start keeping records of this story by simply cutting clips and filing. Lord have mercy.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by amaben2020(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2016
when I saw the names, I just gave up
the man was stupid tho
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Lexusgs430: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2016
I sentence her to death by hanging!!!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by doveda: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=angels09 post=42788191][/quote]

Who is doveda?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by seangy4konji: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2016
If you marry the wrong person you are doomed but if you do and find out?my brother

Just FLEE....

Look at the lady self?ehn?stab your man cos of what and he died?fucking cut that artery on the neck mehn just like that by the wrist..chances of survival is like hmmmm...quick intervention but you will loose blood ehn?

Hope God gives her swift jugdement...

Oloriburuku obirin omo ale jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by obowunmi(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2016
There's the assumption that men do not suffer from domestic abuse, well, here's proof.

He married a MAD woman and called her wife.

3 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Just reading comments, sum pipo can be myopic in naure, #RIP MR LOWO.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by naijaboiy: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I know a someone in the profession who called her colleagues when it happened. They claimed that she couldn't have been the one because she was at work when the incident happened. According to them, she had to run back home when she received the call.

However that does not mean that she couldn't have done it before going to work but until we have the all the facts and her statements, no one can tell what really happened.

Oh! You mean some people are of the strong opinion that she is not guilty of the murder committed.

But if I may ask,what then explains the picture taken by her husband after the first attack? Are we saying that he was stabbed by an unknown assailant and then he went to receive treatment only to return home and get stabbed again on the same day by obviously the same person.

Besides this incident occurred at night so how could it be that the wife was at work at that period? I've not heard of lawyers or civil servants working night shifts if that's what you mean.

Furthermore,I believe the landlord who is also their neighbor must have told his side of the story and that is where they could narrate some of what we are reading here.

It sounds really ridiculous for one to say she was not around when the incident took place.

I'm not concluding but my bet is more on the side that yewande's hands are not clean.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by frisky2good(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2016
It is the warder's discretion.

deor03:
But why is she not in handcuffs ...She is a suspected Murderer
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by dinachi(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Any man or woman who says anything in support of this murderous beast of a woman should be hanged together with her.
But I don't have any atom of faith in the corrupt and brutish men and women of the judiciary who will swallow the blood of the murdered man just to support their murderous colleague and pervert the cause of justice.

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by tonyobj(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Yewande Fatoki #therealkarishika #Justice4Lowo....
She must burnnnnn!!!!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by mkoabiola: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmmm,
But some women ar d devil demselves
Btw hw do u knw a devil?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by yorex2011: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2016
How to get away with murder in Nigeria.. Rest in peace to the dead. A very unfortunate event
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Where is baby124? Come and rant that your nonsense here again.
May i never meet devil in form of a woman...AMEN!!!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Where is baby124? Come and rant that your nonsense here again.
May i never meet devil in form of a woman...AMEN!!!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by smoby(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Winch on the loose......
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Burger01(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2016
Thus woman is mad! angry
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by justmenoni: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2016
You both should lv that for now but incase you both feel so concerned about the condition of the mother to the killer then you both need to set up a meeting and ascertain things to clear your doubt.

antonreal:

how do we confirm that?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by LordReed(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2016
What a sad heart rending tale. RIP Lowo.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by ehemwhy(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2016
The deceased is from my home town , I know the family, that man sweated blood to achieve the little he diD only to be cut short in his prime .
Women .... They don't cArE about the past or the future , all they care about is the present.

He had a child with someone else , what if he said he was marruing a second wife ?
Shebi she don kill am make dem give am the body chop .

#Proudly Gbongan
#Adelowo
#justiceforLowo
#slaythemurderer

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by tintingz(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2016
Swissheart:
I take it that you were there when it happened so, you have a better understanding of what happened. If you think I am stupid for thinking he shouldn't have returned home after the first stab from the wife which landed him at the hospital initially then you aren't too far from bn completely foolish, unwise, imprudent and silly. Would he have died if he had probably not returned to her?if a man had stabbed his wife and it landed her in a hospital for stitches, do you think the woman would return to the house same day? It will take the intervention of almost everyone she knows before returning. In his case he returned home just immediately after surviving a brutal stab from his wife, so they even probably slept in same bed that night he died. In all fairness I do not think you are in any way more sensible than I am especially on this.

Since you were there, Mr 3rd party save us the stress.... ... Narrate your own side of the story. And do it without making a mess of yourself because you did on the former.
I think it is unwise to return to the spot of a snake, the poor man trusted his wife even after he was attacked by his wife.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by hrykanu231(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2016
Swissheart:
I take it that you were there when it happened so, you have a better understanding of what happened. If you think I am stupid for thinking he shouldn't have returned home after the first stab from the wife which landed him at the hospital initially then you aren't too far from bn completely foolish, unwise, imprudent and silly. Would he have died if he had probably not returned to her?if a man had stabbed his wife and it landed her in a hospital for stitches, do you think the woman would return to the house same day? It will take the intervention of almost everyone she knows before returning. In his case he returned home just immediately after surviving a brutal stab from his wife, so they even probably slept in same bed that night he died. In all fairness I do not think you are in any way more sensible than I am especially on this.

Since you were there, Mr 3rd party save us the stress.... ... Narrate your own side of the story. And do it without making a mess of yourself because you did on the former.

Epic, see hand-to-Leg combos(finishing)

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
That's what happens when randy men can't keep their spitting diccks on check. Person wey die don die! RIP to the dead.

As for yewande, your own dey for front.

What is wrong with a man fuccking another woman and if belle come out as a result, kini big deal?

That woman is a devil. Looking at her ugly face, you see nothing but the first daughter of lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2016
The man narrowly escaped death n stil went back to d same house, wat ws d man thinking, d intent of d wife ws clearly to kil, God gave him a second chance but he misused it, wen ur life is threatened in a marriage, b u d man or d wife, pls take off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.