Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). (78743 Views)

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by josite: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
how many will still die because of this phenomenon called marriage and really im now resolved to quickly help put asunder what GOD has not joined together.

this guy's fate saddens me and to think this wife is a lawyer and again to think the husband so much trust she will make no more trouble.

guys please plan a getaway home whn u marry so rather than engage in quarells ,move over to your camp and babes too,maintain your room in your aunty's home if your parent wont hear of it.

stabbed to death cus of pussy,dick mata.shameful?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by apeda73(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
If truely lowo is from osun state,he surpose not marry that kind of a woman,see here legs now,yoruba people forbiden marry any woman with that kind of legs.any way rest in peace bro
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
TONYE001:

...and women shouldn't be as careful?

What's the purpose of the bolded in your reply?

You said it's disappointing for a human being like me to say what I did.I only suggested that you a human being, who speak and act like one (unlike me) should do a humanly thing and join him wherever he is.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fadahunsi:

Go and sleep! so because i decided to be a bad egg, my father should be held responsible bah?? Has he been living with the couple for the past 3 years that they were married? Guy, go get a life abeg!!!
Yes in fact your whole household. Omo irankiran fatoki ko fatopa ni

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by macsymphony: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is serious oooo....still cant believe some people are defending this lady....issorite it is goodluck jonathans fault coolThis is serious oooo....still cant believe some people are defending this lady....issorite it is goodluck jonathans fault
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by FisifunKododada: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
cool
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
cecegorz:

My dear, this was a pre-meditated murder. Even if the dude didn't return to the house that night, he may just buy a few more days.
The lady is a cold-blooded murderer. It's different if they had fisticuffs and she reacted in the spur of the moment.
Pray, never to have any dealing with a maniac!

I wont buy this opinion of urs ,if it was a premeditated murder the wife wont use the knife on him,she could have used slow poison on him which takes days to take defect,she could have arranged assassins to kill him outside the house which will make the whole scenario look like a robbery or at worst contacted spiritualists to finish him off .
The point is he came back to the house ,another round of argument may have erupted again and I think the slash to the neck wasn't intentional,most likely they were struggling together when the slash happened,but the 10million dollars question which even Satan and the angels will ask lowo is that why did he return to sleep in that house after the first attack This is simple precautionary common sense. Pls god forbid that your son had a quarrel with his wife and the first attack resulted in him been hospitalized ,will u advice him to go back to that house that same night to sleep I think most likely lowo was a very stubborn strong headed man who believe he was an ibadan war rambo

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Haywhymido(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Am sorry, i knw it is nt gud to speak bad of the dead. But, the man Bleep up big time. How cld he descend so low to using is wife as his lawyer? Once he knew dat the courtship wil lead to marriage, it is expected of him to change dat. Also, after the 1st stabbing he still went ahead to sleep in the same house, on the same night, is dat boldness, silliness or love? Seriously, i hate vibrant n successful men behaving foolishly like dis, imagine all the sufferness dat the man went thru frm primary to secondary to teritary to furthering it in france. He now allow a devilish woman to cut short his life when he is now enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by oodua1stson: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
I don't understand why people take this kind of case to police

Person wey u go kill instantly

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by blackpanda: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

I now see why the family of Lowo are so fearful of the current situation and the possible corruption of justice . Athena has had her blindfold removed and she has been instructed to tip the scale of justice in yewande favour by folks like yourself.

A young man is dead here, I hope the landlord and neighbor who witnessed the situation are given police protection because their statements are very important.

Please tell me what aspect of the story exists, who has access to a man's room while he is asleep and staps him in the neck, such a person would be a trusted individual. If they don't have a maid and no children that leaves it that only the wife can have given the prior incidence

All am saying is no one knows what happened, all u can do is speculate. You were not there during the incident, you dont have any official report and u dont even know the time or place of death. Anything is possible at this moment, so relaxand wait for d trial.

You are not police, judge and neither the jury. Keep your peace!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by blackpanda: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
doyinisaac:
We are humans!!!humans can do the unexpected...am not saying I am sure she did it but saying that she has never been violent in her life or because she is a lawyer does not mean she cannot become the devils tool or a murderer..I have seen lawyers who slept with a 2yrs old girl and I have seen a pastor who murdered his wife so you are totally wrong....

I never said she cant. I can only speak about the character of the person I know. Anything is indeed possible. We will soon learn the truth
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by oodua1stson: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
That's what happens when randy men can't keep their spitting diccks on check. Person wey die don die! RIP to the dead.

As for yewande, your own dey for front.
mo ro boya on shiere?

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by oodua1stson: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Was arguing with some of my friends about women and their aggression towards men

I told them if my women should ever raise her hand against me I'll kill her and damn the consequence
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by uvalued(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
pyyxxaro:
OgaaĆ¢n o

Am just here to read Worldly comments

Sipping chilled kerosene

bros you need extra tin of milk oh to vomit all out grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by tuk2ato(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
I wish i could just kill the woman myself but then i would have committed murder too.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by tuk2ato(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
You dont have an iota of decency within you, is that enough justification to murder someone, should the man now abandon his child because he had an issue outside wedlock. Babe get small sense now, and show respect for the dead.
EggovinMma:
That's what happens when randy men can't keep their spitting diccks on check. Person wey die don die! RIP to the dead.

As for yewande, your own dey for front.

5 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by figur8(f): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
maybe the woman can't conceived after several abortion for him.and later heard he has a child outside.it can be painful but that shouldn't make her do kill the man.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
tuk2ato:
You dont have an iota of decency within you, is that enough justification to murder someone, should the man now abandon his child because he had an issue outside wedlock. Babe get small sense now, and show respect for the dead.

Are you permanently a mad man?
I ask again, are you mad?
Did I in my post encouraged murder? I only pointed out that being randy may bring about crime of passion. I went on to state clearly that the woman will be served justice, period! !

Show respect for the dead? Were you blind not to see where I wrote "RIP"?

Rubbish!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
mo ro boya on shiere?
Nkita ta gbuo gi akpa amu! !
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Infact, this lowo guy is the architect of his own misfortune period! !
He is a stubborn man! You have a wife that's yet to put to bed, and you boldly tell her you were travelling to see your son and baby mama? If that child was important to you, why didn't you marry the baby mama?!

He wants to eat his cake and have it!! Wife for naija and baby mama wey him go dey fuccck for abroad.

And to think you got stabbed the first time, yet you still want to prove you're a man, afterall your wife is barren and shouldn't dictate, afterall you can't stay in your landlords house when you have your own house,you know immediately went In and died TWICE! ! It's only a foolish man that will do that!

To the idiotic folks quoting me, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. There are many married Nigerian women with emotional insecurity.Your religion/cultural norms is affecting women In this country! UNA NEVER SEE ANY THING! Now they now feel it's best to use the knife than to nag!

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by hurpeyeahme(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:

Noooo, you for volunteer follow am go die!
We're you expecting to say he shouldn't rest in peace?
The lesson learnt here is for men to be careful of having baby mamas! ! This is clearly a crime of passion, it happens.

I don't think there's any lesson to learn here,cos there are lot of women who wouldn't mind to be another of their baby mama not even wife.

Let's not be sentimental here, he had the baby before they got married if she new she would be unhappy if he's going to see his son y did she agree to marry him?
With all the stories been unravel here,there's more to it than meet the eye like my pple use to say
Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
blackpanda:

All am saying is no one knows what happened, all u can do is speculate. You were not there during the incident, you dont have any official report and u dont even know the time or place of death. Anything is possible at this moment, so relaxand wait for d trial.

You are not police, judge and neither the jury. Keep your peace!

I'm was not there but I've engaged reason, you on the other hand are shielding the Prime suspect such that even if she is found to have committed the murder as is expected beyond reasonable doubt, she may escape the grasp of justice.

Your assertion has already made that clear, you have stated here that she "for a fact did not"

As you have the right to make such a statement so do I to state "she did" I do however have the better argument to back up my claims
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by ABEngine(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
You love them so much as to return to their blood thirsty and barren arms, yet, that wouldnt seem sufficient enough. You don't return at all, gobe, what on earth could men do to please women?

She is definitely certain she cannot bring a child to mother earth and therefore is he'll bent on depriving the man of his right to enjoy paternity.

Lowo, the only crime you committed was believing you must married someone whom won't go this far to prove an inexistent piece of love. You believed she was going to have a change of heart like sane humans do but you forgot that a lion is never domesticated.

Your life and death like I have read thus far left us with hard yet bitter lessons that with roses comes thorns, marriage is no longer born out of affection but the hunger to satisfy a status which certain women and men would go any length to attain.

The truth is she would have killed you anyway, sane or insane. May your gentle soul rest in the bosom of the lord, as for your assailant, she won't last too long.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by oodua1stson: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:

Nkita ta gbuo gi akpa amu! !
eleribu ni e

Baba e ni aja

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by kascoman: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
I blame the man for his inability to handle his wife. The woman has no fear of him at all. How could he have allow her stay in that house with him when he returned from the hospital. He gave her the 2nd chance and lost his life for his carelessness. Employer don't make mistakes when u Bleep up, u don't get 2nd chance. R.i.p.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by obowunmi(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
Infact, this lowo guy is the architect of his own misfortune period! !
He is a stubborn man! You have a wife that's yet to put to bed, and you boldly tell her you were travelling to see your son and baby mama? If that child was important to you, why didn't you marry the baby mama?!

He wants to eat his cake and have it!! Wife for naija and baby mama wey him go dey fuccck for abroad.

And to think you got stabbed the first time, yet you still want to prove you're a man, afterall your wife is barren and shouldn't dictate, afterall you can't stay in your landlords house when you have your own house,you know immediately went In and died TWICE! ! It's only a foolish man that will do that!

To the idiotic folks quoting me, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. There are many married Nigerian women with emotional insecurity.Your religion/cultural norms is affecting women In this country! UNA NEVER SEE ANY THING! Now they now feel it's best to use the knife than to nag!

Rubbish!

Well said. He knows she's barren (he probably abuses her with this statement and she exploded), married her for her connections instead of his baby mama..... He must have phucked loads of girls in London before moving to Nigeria.

Dear Nigeria Men and Women, Marriage is not by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 11, 2016
oodua1stson:
eleribu ni e

Baba e ni aja

Oga if you like come from a papa fuccck daughter born son family, I DONT CARE!!!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by eposho: 3:35am On Feb 11, 2016
onatisi:

I wont buy this opinion of urs ,if it was a premeditated murder the wife wont use the knife on him,she could have used slow poison on him which takes days to take defect,she could have arranged assassins to kill him outside the house which will make the whole scenario look like a robbery or at worst contacted spiritualists to finish him off .
The point is he came back to the house ,another round of argument may have erupted again and I think the slash to the neck wasn't intentional,most likely they were struggling together when the slash happened,but the 10million dollars question which even Satan and the angels will ask lowo is that why did he return to sleep in that house after the first attack This is simple precautionary common sense. Pls god forbid that your son had a quarrel with his wife and the first attack resulted in him been hospitalized ,will u advice him to go back to that house that same night to sleep I think most likely lowo was a very stubborn strong headed man who believe he was an ibadan war rambo
This is utter nonsense. I read it twice and still doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by onatisi(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2016
eposho:

This is utter nonsense. I read it twice and still doesn't make sense to me.
Then keep reading it again and again till it makes sense to you.
This is simple common sense ,it seems you don't even know the meaning and difference between manslaughter and premeditated murder. I agree she killed him but it wasn't premeditated,it happened during a scuffle a,if she actually planned to kill him she wont fo it in a manner that will point to her and send her to the gallows
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by oodua1stson: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2016
EggovinMma:

Oga if you like come from a papa fuccck daughter born son family, I DONT CARE!!!
eleribu ni e se

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by bukqar(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
please can some bring that bastard furking witch make i burst her head.i dont know why some women think with their yansh oloshi.please make them no spear her oo,the laws says if person murder som1 that person should also be killed.so madam nice say with the devil ko.because even God Almighty will not spear you for killing a soul.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
EggovinMma:

All these long talk abeg post Berra pictures joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) / Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.