Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

African Women Can't Flirt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Women Can't Flirt? (408 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Women Can't Flirt? by sinequanon: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
I grew up in London in the UK.

My experience has been that, when it comes to flirting, African women are generally less adept compared with European or Asian women (even less so than Indian women).

I had a theory that it was because African men are way too pushy, and the women have too much choice and have become lazy. But, in some Asian cultures, the women seem to hold all the cards, with men falling over themselves for them, yet they are the flirtiest women I have come across.

African women are so-ooo confident, it is as if they are ready to take out their checklist right in front of you to see if you measure up.

And if you are a stranger and you pass her in the street, it is as if she thinks eye contact is dangerous and the man will start molesting her.

So why is it?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When Your Friendship Is About To Hit The Rocks / Ladies: 9 Things You Should Never Say To Men Part9 / Oluwa Pick My Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.