Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

How To Know When Your Friendship Is About To Hit The Rocks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When Your Friendship Is About To Hit The Rocks (412 Views)

Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / Define Your Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When Your Friendship Is About To Hit The Rocks by princekingsley7(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]

Just like building gives various signs before collapse, so does relationship, in every relationship,
always be looking out for signs so that you can put together the relationship.
While here, there are four signs which if not taking care of would certainly lead to a total breakdown in a relation.

Therefore, do not neglect these sign for like cancer they can spread their tentacles.

1: BREAKDOWN IN COMMUNICATION

Communication is very vital in a relationship. Breakdown in the level of communication is a sure sign that your relationship is about to hit the rocks.
These phrase is often use to cover upn like: “you know, network is too bad”, “i have been trying your line since”, “i am sorry, i ran out of cash thats why i couldn’t reach you”, “please am not feeling fine”, “please i slept off”, and so on.
Such words may be from someone who has been in touch from the onset.
Then result is that things begin to fall apart to a stage that the falcon would not be able to hear the falconer.

Read full story. Here
http://360gbedu.com/2016/03/how-to-know-when-your-friendship-is-about-to-hit-the-rocks/

360gbedu.com

(1) (Reply)

Woman Drags Husband To Court For Using Charm To Make Love To Her / Is It Bad Asking Your Partner "What Next" The Day He/she Quits His/her Job? / April 7... Send Ur Shoutout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.