Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (31987 Views)

Photos: Funny Things Kids Do When Left Alone / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by jojothaiv(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2016
SexyKaycee:
I remember my mom would beat me and when I start crying she will use two fingers to spank my mouth and be like "why are you crying? Eh?"
'Oya shut up before I beat you more'

After a while I stopped crying sha then I heard her tell my dad one day 'this boy doesn't cry when beaten oh, he must be hardened'

The beatings increased in hardness till I learned to cry again...

Me and mom's are still the closest closest of closest of the close tho
Crazy Obsessive Memories..!!!

1 Like

Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by RaeMystix: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2016
This is abuse oh grin grin
Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by Gaucho(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beaten for playing in a football competition despite them knowing how good you are. Suffered I tell you.
Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by Guyman02: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beating for swinging around in a barbers chair (made from car wheel) when the old man was busy mixing the soap and water to use in doing the carving of your frontal hair. grin
Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by horbafemie(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Rollingdice:
Today's kids are so spoilt that they don't know that in our days you
could be beaten for any of the following reasons:
1. Crying after being beaten.
2. Not crying after being beaten
3. Crying without being beaten
4. Standing while the elders are seated
5. Sitting while the elders stand
6. Walking around aimlessly where the elders are seated.
7. Replying back to an elder
8. Not replying back to an elder
9. Spending too much time without being beaten.
10. Singing after being admonished
11. Not greeting visitors
12. Eating food prepared for the visitors.
13. Crying to go with the visitors when the visitors are leaving.
14. Refusing to eat.
15. Coming back home after sunset
16. Eating at the neighbour's home
17. Generally being moody.
18. Generally being too excited.
19. Fighting with your age mate and losing.
20. Fighting with your age mate and winning.
21. Eating too slowly
22. Eating too quickly
23. Eating too much
24. Sleeping while the elders had already woken up
25. Looking at the visitors while they are eating
26.Stumbling and falling when walking...

Source: Nhyira 104.5 FM, Kumasi,
Ghana - https://mobile.facebook.com/nhyira104.5fm/photos/a.208968822480229.50416.182243201819458/1006058822771221/?type=3&_rdr

The will sha beat you for Evrytin..RIP mum obafemi loves you
Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by Prinkparry: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beaten for not thoroughly washing the plates clean...
...beaten for buying a stuff when the price has increased everywhere"se you don't know the price has increased before ni,why did you now buy it...ode Omo""if you don't go and return it now now,before I open my eyes mtchew...didi rin,ode"...The following day she will still buy the same thing at the increased price
Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by tpiar: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by Phelicx(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Good Ole days indeed.

After it all, we still standing strong and tall! Shout out toy wonderful parents joor.
Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by Mustay(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
mosho2good:
I was beaten mercilessly wen Bubu enter as a president
my parent blame me that it my vote that let Buhari to win

Are you sure you're an ADULT
Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by fehinties: 1:18am On Feb 06, 2016
I can't stop laughing, all the comments are just so true, my mum will be beating u with taperule and still tell u to "sew ur mouth" meaning hold ur lips. And as for my dad, his own regular wahala is with network news, if u find urself around him during network news just know u av to be careful with breathing not to talk of coughing, talking or moving about. It's either u excuse urself five minutes earlier or just agree it's sleeping time if u stay around to watch.

2 Likes

Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by MarryMeee: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2016
Wadraj:
I was about 8 years old when my mum hurriedly sent me on an errand and she instructed me to be back within 2 minutes. I wanted to pull an usain bolt, so I hastenly sped off bare footed and returned before a minute with a fullfiled mind,only to meet her at the door step, I was expecting at least a pat on the back but to my dismay na knock I chop.

"But I didn't play on the road now and you said I should hasten up" . I queried.

"Don't ever go out without your slippers again, you might get yourself injured"

Since then I always have my slippers on even in the compound.
do not injure yourself before i injure you
Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2016
MarryMeee:
do not injure yourself before i injure you
Lol.

But this your moniker, what inspired it?
Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by Dominion370(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
When ur parent want to punish u for an offence and u run out to ur neighbours 4 help. They will even be the one to take u bak 4 d beating.
Re: Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days by MarryMeee: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wadraj:

Lol.

But this your moniker, what inspired it?
marriage things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Please, I Beat My Wife / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.