Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! (1467 Views)

A Bouncing Baby...wtf! / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Mother And Daughter Give Birth To Babies For Same Man In The Same Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by blessmelord: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello,
So my mother in law taught me the secret to conceiving a baby boy. I tried the method and boom it worked! I decided to share it, because I know how some cultures are obsessed with having a male child. There is no science to it, no herbs. Just knowing your body. If u really need it contact me on Nzekwesandra@yahoo.com. I don't charge, after 9 months. U can appreciate me,

1 Like

Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by bigtt76(f): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Freely you got the idea ...why not share freely here? angry Not everyone would like contacting people direclty for privacy reasons.

blessmelord:
Hello,
So my mother in law taught me the secret to conceiving a baby boy. I tried the method and boom it worked! I decided to share it, because I know how some cultures are obsessed with having a male child. There is no science to it, no herbs. Just knowing your body. If u really need it contact me on Nzekwesandra@yahoo.com. I don't charge, after 9 months. U can appreciate me,

2 Likes

Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
u can keep it swty

2 Likes

Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by AlexCk: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
If u really wanna help people, just post it.
Bigtt76 has said d needful too

1 Like

Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by blessmelord: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=bigtt76 post=42619145]Freely you got the idea ...why not share freely here? angry Not everyone would like contacting people direclty for privacy reasons.

It's not for everyone dear. She told me cuz she loves me. And I opened up to her on some level.
Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by bigtt76(f): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
And you in turn de look for who to 're-love' and share with eh? Issorite! Na God de give children NOT man. If God na MAN ....I wonder how we all for fit live for this world.

Keep your secret to yourself and your mother-in-law! Have a lovely day and God bless us all.

[quote author=blessmelord post=42619926][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by blessmelord: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
bigtt76:
And you in turn de look for who to 're-love' and share with eh? Issorite! Na God de give children NOT man. If God na MAN ....I wonder how we all for fit live for this world.

Keep your secret to yourself and your mother-in-law! Have a lovely day and God bless us all.

Don't be rude, you don't need it. Kindly move on, if you having a bad day. Drink a bottle of coke. Cheers. Tomorrow will b better. Don't bother me and mil
Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
All na lie. Any woman weh need baby boy go ready for hard action. No mercy fucck, ur guy go climb u like horse and drill u like say he wan mine crude oil comot from ya pit. If u dey separate leg to walk after d exercise, then a boy is coming ya way. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by Aremu01(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by blessmelord: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
All na lie. Any woman weh need baby boy go ready for hard action. No mercy fucck, ur guy go climb u like horse and drill u like say he wan mine crude oil comot from ya pit. If u dey separate leg to walk after d exercise, then a boy is coming ya way. smiley

Hahaha. Big lie. It works in less than 3 mins. As soon as hubby discharges.
Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by chriskosherbal(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmm see gist
Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by Iolite(f): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
blessmelord:

Hahaha. Big lie. It works in less than 3 mins. As soon as hubby discharges.

He's right to an extent, very deep penetration sometimes lead to a male child.
Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by blessmelord: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Iolite:

He's right to an extent, very deep penetration sometimes lead to a male child.

With my method on the right day and time. Missionary is ok.
Re: How To Give Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!!! by Weblow: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria / See Why A Beautiful Girl Can Never Be Loyal / Top 5 Places To Meet A Good Natured Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.