Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? (1799 Views)

When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? / Guy Says Girls Are Now Dating Their Dads, See A Lady's Reply / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
In this era of very unserious guys who are only interested in what they can get from a girl as opposed to what they can give, if a guy known as a player in the neighbourhood approaches you and says he has changed and ready to settle down, then in less than 2 weeks of the relationship, he says things like "stop hurting me", "stop playing with my heart" isn't this proof of scam love?

He appears to be trying too hard to show he is in love, I may be wrong though, what are your thoughts Romancellanders?
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by divinehand2003(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
It means '' common agree to get down with me baby or disappear into thin air because there is no time for long things''

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by mercenary: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
It simply means you should stop bitching around with his emotion, u should stop wasting his time, you should stop taking his feelings 4 u 4 granted... Above all u should BE SERIOUS!

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
he is trying to tell you to leave his Chest alone... gringrin
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Its because he knows your life is a biitch so don't infect his emotions with a bitchy virus.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
He knows you're "crazy like that" and just wants you to be sane for a bit. undecided
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by chriskosherbal(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Love VS heart
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Funny responses grin
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
It means 'let's fvck'
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by RuggedArab: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
HateU2:
It means 'let's fvck'

Hmmmm....., Ejiwumi grin
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
RuggedArab:

Hmmmm....., Ejiwumi grin
undecided undecided
U don miss road bro undecided
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
RuggedArab:

Hmmmm....., Ejiwumi grin
grin
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by RuggedArab: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
U don miss road bro undecided

I know the end of the road from the beginning.
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
RuggedArab:

I know the end of the road from the beginning.
I know you oo
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
If I'm not mistaken, u should have a brain and a working instinct?
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by AfroKnight: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
So he decided to be faithful and true to you but you just want to take advantage of his goodwill? Continue. When e resume na you go beg.
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by cruzita(f): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
how u go get mind dey play with person heart,komkom no dey?
Re: When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Honestly i dont date guys that say that. I dont want to kill any mama's boy.

If he says that it means he is "in love" with you.

(1) (Reply)

Lol! Future Wives Indeed Pic's / Would You Endorse The Legalization Of Abortion? / Omg I Saw A Condo.m In A Girls Bag I Opened It And Saw This>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.