Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town (3709 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / See Lovely Wedding Pictures Of A Popular Nairalander "Flexherbal" / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Love knows no age or colour.

See the pictures of the happy couple after
the cut

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/see-lovely-pictures-of-latest-couple-in.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove

Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Carowline(f): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by glossy6(f): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
I love their attire
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by YorubaWoman: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ki wa lode undecided
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Smellymouth: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Smellymouth:
kiss kiss kiss
Where have u been? grin
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Smellymouth: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
Where have u been? grin
on ur bed grin
It's bin a while though..trust u re good ..
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Smellymouth:
on ur bed grin
It's bin a while though..trust u re good ..
I sleep on mat not bed grin

Yea,very good&u?
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by cruzita(f): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
this kind love no follow at all
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Medunah: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
cruzita:
this kind love no follow at all
Lol, I bet the old man is wealthy
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by cruzita(f): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Medunah:

Lol, I bet the old man is wealthy
maybe the girl go kill am with pillow for night after him don write him will
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Smellymouth: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
I sleep on mat not bed grin

Yea,very good&u?
Mat ke??
Nnamdi, Biko Wiarris my mat ?? grin

Doing gr8, BTW, what's ur name??
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by CaroLyner(f): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
how will he........on wedding night lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by menabae(f): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
cool Love is blind
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
WTF. Why disgrace us black women. You married a pale ugly old man...yuck... sad so uncommon with us unlike our male counterparts grin. tongue
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
U see why I Don't pity LADIES. ..
especially when they are Dumped.

I left my lady recently by telling her, " I Felt, I wasn't Good Enough for Her".
Guess what happened next. ...
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2016
Your right Op it doesn't. Anywho,her dress is cute.
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Beautiful!
I wasn't gonna say nothin', but really?
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
I wasn't gonna say nothin', but really?
aren't they?
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
aren't they?
I'm askin' you.
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Smartguy001(m): 12:54am On Feb 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked dis is silirious o
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm askin' you.
I think they are #my opinion
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I think they are #my opinion
I'm havin' a hard time believin' you mean that.But okay,not like it matter if I do..
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 05, 2016
EVILFOREST:
U see why I Don't pity LADIES. ..
especially when they are Dumped.
You truly are a EVIL forrest grin
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm havin' a hard time believin' you mean that.But okay,not like it matter,if I do..
you have an opposite opinion to mine?
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you have an opposite opinion to mine?
No comment.
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
No comment.
no need cuz I already know smiley
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no need cuz I already know smiley
If you think you do who am I tell you otherwise. wink
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
If you think you do who am I tell you otherwise. wink
hmmmmm
Re: See Lovely Pictures Of The Latest Couple In Town by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hmmmmm
Called your bluff?.....yeah grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? / Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single / Makurdi Male Models Pose Nude In Independence Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.