Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? (3706 Views)

Forgive Or Move On? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / My Virgin Gf Cheat On Me after I broke her virginity, Should I Forgive or#sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
your partner cheated on you, you got to know about it, wil you forgive and continue your good relationship or u wil just breakup and walk away
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
beyounce adviced ladies to break up with their husbands once they find out he's cheating

but Jay-Z cheated on her,,she went ahead to give birth to twins for him lipsrsealed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by HeyCorleone(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Break up with them mehn.

If they do it once, they'd repeat it..
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive once. Murder him if he repeats it!! Ain't nobody got time for shii angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by whitebeard(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Depends on if I really like her, if I like really like her I would forgive

If not, oh girl this is where we go our separate ways.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by wolextayo: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive and forget. Even the devil was an angel once and he doesn’t live with God no more.

Hope you understand what I mean
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive and breakup. Well it depends on how much you loved the person in the first place.
Things would never be the same if you continue and the partner would most likely end up doing it again(80% probability tho). And again as the sayin goes "that which you allow would continue".
Buh to be honest,any advice anyone says here would jus pass one ear and out the other(in this case eye..lol).. So the court is in your balls:-)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Forgive once. Murder him if he repeats it!! Ain't nobody got time for shii angry angry

kilode
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by ubunja(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
forgive the man
break up with the woman

daylight double standards. sue me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
lonikit:

kilode
It's not good? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by xrisdgreat(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
iffa catch her,i wil never forgive her.

Its unforgivable,il tell her iv forgiven her but 4 where!
il make sure i pay her back by using her and bleep d hell outta her b4 dumping her stupid sorry self.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by shinarlaura(f): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
I ll consider the first time to be a mistake so i ll forgive u but if u do it again, definitely u enjoy doing what u re doing and that will be the end for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
It's not good? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yea, it not good at all but DAT ur judgment get as e be oo
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Young03(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Increase the fúcking rate to 3times a day for 6months n dump her

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Young03:
grin
Young03:
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Only God forgives
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Maryam Sanda the 2nd.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by tessygirl(f): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:
beyounce adviced ladies to break up with their husbands once they find out he's cheating

but Jay-Z cheated on her,,she went ahead to give birth to twins for him lipsrsealed

It is more like do as I say but don't do like I do. My bf cheats, I forgive him. he cheats again, I forgive him. He cheats again, I forgive him till we all die and leave this world. You know why? because he wouldn't have the guts to cage me again, and we still retain our happy home. Divorce is scary cry. What about the kids? cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by tessygirl(f): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:

You mean killing him on nairaland? Jail is free. cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
tessygirl:

You mean killing him on nairaland? Jail is free. cheesy
Lmao. grin grin

Wait oh, what is that I'm seeing in your signature? You love Bush? Azin Mike? I hope you know we are in a relationship. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Oyebee91(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Elders hv spoken sad
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
I walk away. I can never ever in my life date a cheat, its a slap on my face.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
whitebeard:
Depends on if I really like her, if I like really like her I would forgive

If not, oh girl this is where we go our separate ways.

If a girl cheats on you, dump her immediately. There is nothing like "if you really like her." Despite whatever qualities she may have, she isn't irreplaceable. Leave her and find someone else.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by SenhorSean(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
it depends...
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by ksbusari(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:

beyounce has ruined marriages by her songs.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
tessygirl:

It is more like do as I say but don't do like I do. My bf cheats, I forgive him. he cheats again, I forgive him. He cheats again, I forgive him till we all die and leave this world. You know why? because he wouldn't have the guts to cage me again, and we still retain our happy home. Divorce is scary cry. What about the kids? cry
I might tolerate cheating in marriage cos of my kids but relationship, hell to the fuvking No.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by tessygirl(f): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Lmao. grin grin

Wait oh, what is that I'm seeing in your signature? You love Bush? Azin Mike? I hope you know we are in a relationship. undecided undecided undecided

Lol, you can't be in a relationship with him. I will simply trace your location and hack off your...

Wig. Lol. Don't play with me
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by tessygirl(f): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
I might tolerate cheating in marriage cos of my kids but relationship, hell to the fuvking No.

Don't mind my choice of words, I actually meant husband.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jibril659:
Maryam Sanda the 2nd.
undecided
Jibril659:
Maryam Sanda the 2nd.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
any difference??
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by coolestofall(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Depends on d reason she gives.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
coolestofall:
Depends on d reason she gives.
is any reason justifiable when it comes to cheating

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makurdi Male Models Pose Nude In Independence Shot / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy / Need Someone To Take Care Of You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.