Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo (43021 Views)

Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) / Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by noblegrex: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
ritababe:
is that attention or what? guys look at his trouser very well I think something is rising there grin
wetin your eyes find reach there Biko.ahahaha. The Dick is Angry.
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by deewhone(f): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
ritababe:
is that attention or what? guys look at his trouser very well I think something is rising there grin
I bin wan talk o
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Goridoe(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
centyboy:
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry

[size=14pt]this statement shouldnt be used just anyhow, anywhere nor anytime....

how does it goes with this thread?
well, maybe just for you to have something to say and not be left out.. i sight u[/size]

***yawns, spread mat***
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by ritababe(f): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
noblegrex:
wetin your eyes find reach there Biko.ahahaha. The Dick is Angry.

na look I dey look oh
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by ritababe(f): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ramanto:
What took yous eyes so far? You don trespass
lol I wan follow Nancy trespass na
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by gradeA(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
ritababe:

perv.
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Frank3n2(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thirty nigga alert!!
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by petkoffDrake(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok cry
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by raphoo(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
ritababe:
u're correct ur eyes serve u well
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by centyboy: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Goridoe:

[size=14pt]this statement shouldnt be used just anyhow, anywhere nor anytime....

how does it goes with this thread?
well, maybe just for you to have something to say and not be left out.. i sight u[/size]

***yawns, spread mat***
You See...You Lack Reasoning,why Would You Say That,dont You Know That Everything In Life Is Vanity...time,places,actions Et Al,abi You Just Quoted Me For People To See You As Well,no Prob...Real Nigger!
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by noblegrex: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
ritababe:

na look I dey look oh
awwwww so, na look you dey look till you look reach there abii.ok oo. Me sef don see am o. The guy too dey charge oo. E no won take am easy at all.
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by AfroKnight: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
ritababe:

My friend close your eye dia!!! grin grin

Wetin carry your eyes go dat side?
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Goridoe(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
centyboy:
You See...You Lack Reasoning,why Would You Say That,dont You Know That Everything In Life Is Vanity...time,places,actions Et Al,abi You Just Quoted Me For People To See You As Well,no Prob...Real Nigger!

[size=14pt]lol idiot dey form professor.! your unwarranted prejudices and generalisations is what we hoped you being educated would cure, but im so sorry. [/size].
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by allanphash7(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Baddest
pyyxxaro:
He's like

Baby! You remember the way I ate ur nkwobi last night

Am gonna finish it once this foolish camera man goes tongue
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by misspicy(f): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Back to Back every NANCY is pretty smiley
Babes we rock gringrin
I lie KossyAblaze?
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is this not that vj girl that didn't wear pant in the last headies. Hmmmm femi should have raised her skirt up and fingered her because I am sure she is also not wearing pant in this pix lipsrsealed
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by themmyd: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmmm... brother femi lipsrsealed
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Codes151(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
gohzieh:
Adorable. How I adore and appreciate a tall lady with B**bs.. I love this picture

Is it this girl or are u just drunk?? Where is the boobs?? What's giving u the perception that she's tall? Guy stop this!
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Frankicent(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
techcoms:
WordPress/PHP Developer needed to start immediately in our Port Harcourt office.
Phree Technologies , a new Web Development and Digital Marketing agency for B2B and off shore development, headquartered in Hamden, CT, USA, is seeking an experienced WordPress/PHP Web Developer. Candidates must have solid understanding of web development best practices and be able to show examples of complex systems they have worked on.
Front end development is also an important aspect to this position. (CSS, HTML5, jQuery, etc.)
The position will consist of everything from complete website development to small maintenance projects. Plug-in research and customization are a plus. Specifically, we are looking for people with a strength in creating quick word press sites with minimal guidance. Experience creating custom themes is a must have.

Desired Skills & Experience
· 2 - 5 years WordPress
· 2 - 5 years minimum PHP development
· 2 - 5 years MySQL experience
· 2 - 5 Experience with front-end web development (CSS, jQuery, HTML5, etc.)

Jobs@phreetech.com and okor_tech@yahoo.com

Baba nah you oo...Nigerian job vacancy must always be 3-5+ experience
smh ... Don't no if you looking for an old expert. if you see someone that fits your needs.. Payment demand might be a problem...
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by deolumike(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
ritababe:
Shows he's virile and ok wink.

Dunno why you're acting amazed.
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by DONshawn: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
She's like "ooops what's that pokng my left leg"? (With smile for the camera) grin
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Dexema(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
gohzieh:
Adorable. How I adore and appreciate a tall lady with B**bs.. I love this picture
how about a tall lady with dunlop slippers?
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by CioAngels(f): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Fanta girl, how are you?
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by DONshawn: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
She's like "ooops what's that poking my left leg"? (With smile for the camera) grin
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
seunny4lif:
Baby carry ur toto come make I suck am grin
God punish and thunder fire ur stinking mouth. Omo aleeeee
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by jaz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
I con dey wonder wetin go dey the guy mind. If na me sha I chop u once u come back again
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by herboshedhe(f): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thecelebgists:
Caption This Photo of Hip Tv Presenter and Nollywood Actor Femi Adebayo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBYBD3Jqs2P/

Nice shot
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by seunny4lif(m): 2:18am On Feb 05, 2016
undecided undecided
All those curse for you alone grin grin
Odeyinigbin:

God punish and thunder fire ur stinking mouth. Omo aleeeee
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by 6digitscomrade: 4:03am On Feb 05, 2016
u still av a long way bro...big boobs is rare with tall slim gals...they know ur type and likes..looking for perfection dats why dey av push up bras now...shey u dey find big boobs?come and collect ur april fool...ole barawo...lol
gohzieh:
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by adexdon(m): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2016
ritababe:

he is a human being na
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by henryhemon(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2016
They 're backing each other plus she's just there...she's ok. Who da back designed that studio? It's wack.
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by emeritus4040(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2016
just passing by

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer / Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies / Sirbalo Survives Ghastly Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.