Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. - Adverts (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. (67653 Views)

Eye Problems Treatment With Kedi Vision Clear Herbal Supplements / Braveheart Supplement - Cardiac Care Herbal Medicine - For Heart Problems / F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by 21stDecember: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Flexherbal:
It feels so bad when Madam is still enjoying it and you are already done.
It feels even worst when Madam needs it and your organ is there looking at her like an over ripe banana.

Worst still, you manage to gain an erection, only to cum in two (2) minutes and your sperm so watery.
Madam may not tell you, because she does not want you to feel bad. But, she will appreciate it, if you can give her TOTAL SATISFACTION for once.

How do you feel, when you are watching a very interesting movie, TV programme or a football match of your favourite club, and there is power outage?
Our Fathers had so many wives. Yet they were able to satisfy them with ease. Yes, with Ease. The secrete is not far fetched. Roots and Herbs is the secrete. So many of us this days can't even satisfy 1 wife talk less of 10 to 20 wives that our fathers used to have.

We have traced back our steps and have discovered this herbal combination of Bitter Kola and other plant roots that kept our fathers Kampke. We have hygienically processed it and have come up with MR. FLEX Herbal Tea (with no Side effect).

MR. FLEX Herbal Tea is Marketed by: VICOMO Research Laboratory and Herbal Therapy Nig. Ltd.
A Subsidiary of VICOMO GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED
5, Omokhoje Street, Eyean, Benin City Edo State.

Call or Whatsapp: +2348066194562.
E-mail: flexherbal@yahoomail.com
NOTE: You can also meet me personally or send someone to me.

Stop giving your wife excuses. Stop wishing. Your time has come.
Order now and see the potency and efficacy of our product.
You will be glad, you did.
This tea can also be taken to enhance performance, even if you do not have any dysfunction. It gives you a very hard, Strong, powerful and a long lasting erection. When you are done satisfying Madam, she will tell you: "Thank You Sir"

NOTE:
1. For treatment of infections, you need to see me one on one.
2. We do not only sell herbal products, we also give free counselling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y23wb4CuHeA

Watch a renowned Professor, as she adds her voice, in support of root and herbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-zbZmzaRhM
Please how is the payment done?
Before or on delivery?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2021
21stDecember:
Please how is the payment done?
Before or on delivery?

You can pick directly at our dispatch office in Benin and pay there.

To other locations, we do waybill and it has to be paid for first.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Godbless3(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Bros how much be the whole package and how do i contack you?
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Godbless3:
Bros how much be the whole package and how do i contack you?

My phone number is in my signature.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Godbless3(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Flexherbal:

My phone number is in my signature.

No p
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Richdee1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Flexherbal:

You can pick directly at our dispatch office in Benin and pay there.

To other locations, we do waybill and it has to be paid for first.

Where is your office in Benin and how much does it cost
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Richdee1:

Where is your office in Benin and how much does it cost
Urora and Idokpa.
Call/WhatsApp our number.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Many people have been asking, if we still prepare herbs.

The answer is yes.
We are still making couples happy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Verified PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill Accounts, RDP, Google Voice For Sale / How to Stop Information Overload / How To Make Your Money In Nigeria As A Student Without Disturbance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.