Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. (67723 Views)

Eye Problems Treatment With Kedi Vision Clear Herbal Supplements / Braveheart Supplement - Cardiac Care Herbal Medicine - For Heart Problems / F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Cashew nuts are also good for you as a man.
Keep a bottle of it, close to your dinning table.

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bitter leaf is not sweet, we take it because of the value we get from it.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Snapchat: 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Saturday80:
Both of you are real men.

Thank You sir.

flexherbal, how has ur day been. i seem to be learning a lot on ur thread.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 1:48am On Oct 02, 2016
Snapchat:

Thank You sir.

flexherbal, how has ur day been. i seem to be learning a lot on ur thread.
My day went well.
God bless you, my brother.
People like you go very far in life.
I really appreciate your kind of a person.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
We want to thank those who are giving us feedbacks and at the same time, making useful suggestions on how we can do better.

God bless you!

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
If you are a woman and comes across this thread, do not leave without getting this tea for your man.
Equip your husband, instead of going outside.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
The reason why you should try different sex position:

It makes love making more fun. It does not have to be papa ans mama style , all the time.

It helps you to discover a position that madam loves best.
When you try different position, you will know the one that can help you pleasure madam the most.

You also discover some positions that help you relax, while in action.

Above all, It also helps to delay ejaculation.

NOTE: It does not make you too spoilt. All you need is your partner's permission.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Another testimony just came in!

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
If you treat your wife well and you are ready to learn, she will tell you things that will help you satisfy her.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:16am On Oct 03, 2016
Being overweight is no longer a sign of enjoyment.

It contributes to low performance in men.

And, also opens doors to other health challenges.

Eat balanced diets always and learn to exercise, regularly.

Never joke with fruits and vegetables!
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Some drugs affect the liver.
Be careful nor to live on drugs.
Go natural !
Go herbal !
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
The testimonies i am posting here are small , compared to you ones i get through phone calls.

A customer once told me that if this my herbal tea is the only thing he has benefited from Nairaland, he will forever be grateful to Mr. Seun.

I please always give me feedbacks. I feel so happy when i see this.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Garlic has an awful smell, yes.

But , it is still good for you, as a man.

It can be added to your meal in little quantity.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wash bitter leaves , keep the juice (water) in the refrigerator and be taking it once in a while.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2016
Have you ever wondered why those companies producing sugary drinks will always tell you that it has low sugar?
It is because they know that too much of sugar is not good for you.

If there is a need for you to use a sweetener, use natural honey, in place of sugar.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2016
If your have weak erection or premature expulsion due to over masturbation or as a result of masturbating with harmful soaps and cream, stop it.
If you continue with it after treatment, it may come back.

1 Like

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
If you have any infection, make sure you go for a test.

Treat it properly, because, some prolonged untreated infection can make a man impotent.

Visit a good hospital or herbal clinic.

Do not use self medication.

Your health is your wealth !

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
There is no where this tea does not get to !

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Saturday80(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
If you have any infection, make sure you go for a test.

Treat it properly, because, some prolonged untreated infection can make a man impotent.

Visit a good hospital or herbal clinic.

Do not use self medication.

Your health is your wealth !

Life !
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:26am On Oct 05, 2016
When one that bought and used this tea before, decides to buy again, this time, double dosage, either for friends or brothers, it speaks volume of the potency of the tea.

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
I do not like beans just like you. But, because of the nutrients we derive from it, please, take it as aften as possible.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
When cooking with vegetables, introduce it to what you are cooking, 5 minutes to when you want to drop it.

It helps you to retain a better part of the nutrients.

There are cases where you will even have to drop what you are cooking from the fire, before introducing your vegetables. In that case, it is the heat from your food, that will soften them.

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:30am On Oct 06, 2016
21 sachets of this tea is all you need get your groove back.

You start getting result from the very first day.

Never a dull moment !
Every ready !!

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Do not tell anybody negative things about your partner.
Except, only those who can provide solution to whatever the challenge is.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 2:36am On Oct 07, 2016
The mineral called "zinc" plays an important role in increasing sperm production and testosterone level.

When your testosterone level is high, there is an improvement in your sexual desire and energy.

Thereby, increasing your chances of fathering a child.

SOURCES OF ZINC:

1. Carrot

2. Egg

3. Garlic

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2016
4. Walnut

5. Pumpkin seeds, ect.

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Research has it that, people who eat fruits and vegetables, have reduced risk of having some chronic diseases.

Fruits and vegetables provide nutrients that are good for your health and also help to maintain your body system.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
No gift is too small !

God is Good Logistics is giving out gifts to their loyal customers.

I just got mine !

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 5:41am On Oct 08, 2016
For couples trying to conceive, be careful the kind of lubricants you use.
Some lubricants are not sperm friendly.
Seek the advice of an expert in that field before settling for a lubricant that you will be using, if there is a need to use any.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2016
I know most of us already know this.

But, for the sake of emphasis , i will mention it , again.

Protect your sperm. Avoid putting laptops on your laps during usage.

Your sperm do not like an environment that is too hot.
Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2016
6. Banana is another fruit that can help boost your sperm count and motility, and keep them healthy.

It contains vitamins that can help your body to produce healthier sperm.

Re: Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives. by Flexherbal(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Go natural, leave chemicals !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Verified PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill Accounts, RDP, Google Voice For Sale / How to Stop Information Overload / How To Make Your Money In Nigeria As A Student Without Disturbance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.