Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

See Guy Who Slept With 400 Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Guy Who Slept With 400 Women (641 Views)

Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Guy Who Slept With 400 Women by SydneyBrowse: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
'I want to settle down and start a family but I've become so used to sleeping with girls that I'm not attracted to them after sex,' Mr James said. 'I end up hurting them but not deliberately.

'Since the start of the year I've been out with six girls - one for a whole week. I've tried to calm down the sex - I'm only sleeping with about two each week now.

http://browsextra..com/2016/02/ive-slept-with-400-women-but-now-im.html
Re: See Guy Who Slept With 400 Women by Topestbilly(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Coming lemme check my advice book.
Re: See Guy Who Slept With 400 Women by omooba969(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Congrats sir, na u go get the award for being the best wiper in your family. grin

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ... Especially For Singles / The Craziest Question Ever Asked *woman First* / 8 Signs You Are In A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.