Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Do I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her? (2089 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her? by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
My best friend and I share a mutual friend we know through my best friend's boyfriend. This mutual friend is cool, funny and well a good girl.
My best friend and her boo have been together for 4 years now, and things are going on pretty well I will say.
So this mutual friend and I are sorta like comfortable with each other and she tells me stuffs about herself and seeks for advice from me
So my best friend thinks her boo will propose on valentine's day because he is acting all mysterious and all, but I know he will not because from what I gathered from our mutual friend, he is gonna break up with her because he loves our mutual friend.

How do I tell her? She is pretty excited and has been practicing her surprise look.
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by vicstar(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
uhm!! Ehm!! Wait... Am cuming lemme read the thread again cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Emac34: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
vicstar:
uhm!! Ehm!! Wait... Am cuming lemme read the thread again cry
grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by yaqq: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
ds ur mutual frn!! na wah ooo, n u believe her? u believe ur best frn too dt d guy ll propose? babe chill cos telling will break. d relationship n ur mutual frn will achieve wat she want!
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
yaqq:
ds ur mutual frn!! na wah ooo, n u believe her? u believe ur best frn too dt d guy ll propose? babe chill cos telling will break. d relationship n ur mutual frn will achieve wat she want!

I'm so tempted in telling...can't wait for the 14th
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by yaqq: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

I'm so tempted in telling...can't wait for the 14th
frm ur moniker just chill n observe

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Who are you kidding? undecided

She is not your best friend. Coz if she is, you wouldn't be a bítch in_waiting. You'll tell her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by doyinisaac(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Your mutual friend wants to destroy your best friend's relationship and guess who she wants to use??YOU!!!! better mind your own business

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her? by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jolsnow:
Who are you kidding? undecided

She is not your best friend. Coz if she is, you wouldn't be a bítch in_waiting. You'll tell her.

And I tell her and then on that day he actually proposes nko? Its a dicey situation. What if the other girl is lying, I don't have proofs.
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by khristals(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op its ur type that writes our nollywood movies..

even if u must lie to us, can't u make it a bit interesting?

at least put some brains to it undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
khristals:
Op its ur type that writes our nollywood movies..

even if u must lie to us, can't u make it a bit interesting?

at least put some brains to it undecided

You know what? I don't see where I specifically asked you to say something, but since you did...well good for you boo.
But next time just walk away, it won't cost you a thing.
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

And I tell her and then on that day he actually proposes nko? Its a dicey situation. What if the other girl is lying, I don't have proofs.

Come and give us gist...

What later happened?
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Come and give us gist...

What later happened?

Lol apparently the other babe was telling the truth. He left my friend on Val's day
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
My best friend and I share a mutual friend we know through my best friend's boyfriend. This mutual friend is cool, funny and well a good girl.
My best friend and her boo have been together for 4 years now, and things are going on pretty well I will say.
So this mutual friend and I are sorta like comfortable with each other and she tells me stuffs about herself and seeks for advice from me
So my best friend thinks her boo will propose on valentine's day because he is acting all mysterious and all, but I know he will not because from what I gathered from our mutual friend, he is gonna break up with her because he loves our mutual friend.

How do I tell her? She is pretty excited and has been practicing her surprise look.

Just close your mouth , you don't have to say anything.
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gossip is wat gets ppl in trouble. Its not yo place to tell her, coz u r not even sure abt dis. Just b calm, and make sure dat u r there for yo girl nomatter wat. Dat mutual friend is evil, n she wants to use u as her demon. Forget her, if de guy wants to dump, rather wait for him to do so, n dnt say u knew abt it to yo girl. Just b her shoulder to lean on. Gossip kills honey

(1) (Reply)

10 Weird Things Couples Do That Are Actually Totally Normal / Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) / To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.