Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Which Will You Choose!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Will You Choose!!! (2177 Views)

When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will You Choose!!! by kennosklint(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
If you have the privilege to take one between both,which will you go for...4 me ennnnh! I think I will go 4 'Good Cook" cos I will not eat beauty.lolz

Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by Medunah: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pick the beautiful wife and hire a good cook
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by austin2all: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
I'll go for the good cook. Beauty fades but hunger doesn't

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by kennosklint(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Medunah:
Pick the beautiful wife and hire a good cook
lol.9girians always want 2 av evwitin.here u jst av one option
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by Adasun(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by vault(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
beautiful wife...... you didn't say she can't cook grin

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by ronald4lif(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
The comparison isn't of a proportional value. The dark lady isn't ugly and could be more beautiful than the light skinned lady if she applies make up and put on a good attire.

And a close look at it one would see that the cameras that were used in taking the pics aren't of equal quality, the dark skinned shot is poor.

So, I'll go for the dark skin lady. Didn't answer the question I know but just had to highlight the difference. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by kennosklint(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
vault:
beautiful wife...... you didn't say she can't cook grin
the 'or' there says it all
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by kennosklint(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
The comparison isn't of a proportional value. The dark lady isn't ugly and could be more beautiful than the light skinned lady if she applies make up and put on a good attire.

And a close look at it one would see that the cameras that were used in taking the pics aren't of equal quality, the dark skinned shot is poor.

So, I'll go for the dark skin lady. Didn't answer the question I know but just had to highlight the difference. undecided
bt d fair lady is without makeup too.
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
ronald4lif:

You are a smart man though we may disagree sometimes. I notice you have the psychological resources to resist the ideal beauty standard forced down our throats by those who never wish us well. Bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by ronald4lif(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Speechless3:
You are a smart man though we may disagree sometimes. I notice you have the psychological resources to resist the ideal beauty standard forced down our throats by those who never wish us well. Bless you.

I take that as a compliment, thanks. Yes, not everyone will let the imperialist dictate to them what is superior and vantage than the other. Whatever is connected to them is assume better even without experimentation and evidence to confirm so. They always project their complexion to be better than the black but we won't take that.

Bless you too. If it was when I was still a believer and a catholic ehh, I for add prayer join that bless you sef lol. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by chigoizie7(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
The fact that the good cook own is dark skinne will make me chose her weda she sabi cook or not.
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by dapsonlou(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
My guy cook is only 15k per month. The yellow girl I will eat her pussl live Ice cream.
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

I take that as a compliment, thanks. Yes, not everyone will let the imperialist dictate to them what is superior and vantage than the other. Whatever is connected to them is assume better even without experimentation and evidence to confirm so. They always project their complexion to be better than the black but we won't take that.

Bless you too. If it was when I was still a believer and a catholic ehh, I for add prayer join that bless you sef lol. grin
Exactly! If only blacks can see that.. @bold wish everyone will say that smiley

gringrin chai one day you will pray tongue
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by ronald4lif(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Speechless3:
Exactly! If only blacks can see that.. @bold wish everyone will say that smiley

gringrin chai one day you will pray tongue

Yes, one day I'll pray, but not until you become my inamorata. wink
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by refiner(f): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
d darkskin lady is beautiful!
dats my pick for my bros!
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by ShakurM(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Beautiful wife abeg, she would learn the cooking !!
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yes, one day I'll pray, but not until you become my inamorata. wink
cheesy My God will decide tongue
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by jonaifame22(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'll go for a beautiful wife anyday and anytime,cos student life has taught me how to cook!
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by ronald4lif(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Speechless3:
cheesy My God will decide tongue

Lol. Our God you mean? He's already decided and it's no coincidence that He brought us together (don't ask me how otongue) and also answered my long standing prayer of finding a bride. wink

Don't question His will and our kismet for making it happen. Baba God you too much, nothing wey you no fit do o. Olisa dalu o. cheesy
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Our God you mean? He's already decided and it's no coincidence that He brought us together (don't ask me how otongue) and also answered my long standing prayer of finding a bride. wink

Don't question His will and our kismet for making it happen. Baba God you too much, nothing wey you no fit do o. Olisa dalu o. cheesy
I have made you a theist?

Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by ronald4lif(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Speechless3:
I have made you a theist?

Quite so. It appears God has used you to 'arrest' me. I have always known the only thing that would make me re-convert to theism was my partner and there you came and it came to past lol. Love nwantiti lol. grin
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

Quite so. It appears God has used you to 'arrest' me. I have always known the only thing that would make me re-convert to theism was my partner and there you came and it came to past lol. Love nwantiti lol. grin
grin awww am enjoying this sarcasm. Let me benefit while it lasts kiss
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by ronald4lif(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Speechless3:
grin awww am enjoying this sarcasm. Let me benefit while it lasts kiss

If you see as body dey do me sugar sugar now ehh, as the kiss come make me warm under this cold. grin

But this is not a brief enjoyment thing o, it's a very serious matter lol. Make I grab the kiss sha hehe. kiss
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

If you see as body dey do me sugar sugar now ehh, as the kiss come make me warm under this cold. grin

But this is not a brief enjoyment thing o, it's a very serious matter lol. Make I grab the kiss sha hehe. kiss
gringrin wink
Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ok but choose the pretty one and be surprised like dis guy

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Choose!!! by skedemi(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
one can always polish up the good cook to look more beautiful than the other girl

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Twist Their Voice When Answering Or Making Calls?... / Nomination Thread For MR Nairaland / See How Women Jump Into Conclusions (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.