Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (43493 Views)

Somali Men Appreciation Thread / How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? / Beauty Of Somali Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2016
AbzDore:

Nigeria is a nation with full of corruption and terrorist. Nigeria is estimated to have lost over $400 billion to corruption since independence. grin

Somalia exports more livestock than any other country on Earth, trade that is worth billions of dollars a year.

Somalia coastline is more than 3,300 kilometers in length, the longest of mainland Africa and the Middle East.

I have travelled to Somalia and its the most beautiful country in Africa, with beautiful people and stong culture and faith. cool

Somalia is often ranked as the MOST corrupt country in the world or second behind North Korea, Somalia has a gdp per capita of $145 while nigeria has one of over $3000, Nigeria has the largest economy in africa and one of the fastest growing in the world, what has your "beauty" and massive foreheads done for you? vanity! Oi rude boy shuut up!

14 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Ajuran: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
It's funny to see new Somalis coming here and taking over where I once left off, even taking my lines without any reference to me.
Plagiarism is a Biiiitch.
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Some of these comments are so disgusting. So what is wrong with black people having dark skin. Why is it seen as a sin? It makes no sense when a black person insults another black person about being dark. Something is really wrong somewhere!

5 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Wulfruna(f): 3:06am On Feb 14, 2016
TRAPQUEEN1:
Some of these comments are so disgusting. So what is wrong with black people having dark skin. Why is it seen as a sin? It makes no sense when a black person insults another black person about being dark. Something is really wrong somewhere!

The only thing wrong here is that nairaland's culture section has a troll problem. A lonely, mentally ill Somali needs Nigerians' attention to stay alive. When one moniker stops getting the attention he needs, he gets another one and tries again. That's what is wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Ajuran: 5:31am On Feb 25, 2016
TRAPQUEEN1:

I agree. cool

Low self esteem is something that is learned.
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Ajuran: 5:31am On Feb 25, 2016
TRAPQUEEN1:

Come visit my trap house. Where you can be the queen of it.
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by lepasharon(f): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2016
I don't find Somalias attractive undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ajuran:

Come visit my trap house. Where you can be the queen of it.
lol grin
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by AbzDore(m): 5:18am On Feb 28, 2016
lepasharon:
I don't find Somalias attractive undecided

We Somalis don't find Bantu big nose aka monkey attractive too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by lepasharon(f): 5:45am On Feb 28, 2016
AbzDore:

And we bantus with our big noses don't find spaceship heads, buck teeth attractive too

8 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by AbzDore(m): 6:08am On Feb 28, 2016
lepasharon:

And we bantus with our big noses don't find spaceship heads, buck teeth attractive too

We don't have buck teeth, i don't even know what that is. I do know we do have a high forehead, so do other horners, and in many parts of the world having a high forehead is seen as noble.
But we don't look like a negroids Bantu with a big nose like monkey grin grin grin
As somalis we had slaves, and they were Bantu, which is related to you guys. grin
Typical Nigerian people look like this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Rivertemz: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
AbzDore:

We don't have buck teeth, i don't even know what that is. I do know we do have a high forehead, so do other horners, and in many parts of the world having a high forehead is seen as noble.
But we don't look like a negroids Bantu with a big nose like monkey grin grin grin
As somalis we had slaves, and they were Bantu, which is related to you guys. grin
but typical somalis in somalia look like this, at least our teeth are nice and white.
Beauty and Not-so-Beautiful are in every nation so suck it up

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by AbzDore(m): 5:33am On Feb 29, 2016
Rivertemz:

but typical somalis in somalia look like this, at least our teeth are nice and white.
Beauty and Not-so-Beautiful are in every nation so suck it up

LOL, we both know you guys can't compete with Somalis on beauty and that's why you want to claim us (Somali). If you honestly believe NEGROIDS with big noses and thick lips are good looking than why do your women (Nigerians) hide their natural self by wearing weaving and bleaching and having surgery to fix their nose and lips? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Scientist proves that BLACK NEGROIDS (bantu) are closely related to Apes!! grin grin grin grin grin

You Nigerians are monkeys grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Rivertemz: 8:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
AbzDore:

LOL, we both know you guys can't compete with Somalis on beauty and that's why you want to claim us (Somali). If you honestly believe NEGROIDS with big noses and thick lips are good looking than why do your women (Nigerians) hide their natural self by wearing weaving and bleaching and having surgery to fix their nose and lips? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Scientist proves that BLACK NEGROIDS (bantu) are closely related to Apes!! grin grin grin grin grin

You Nigerians are monkeys grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by AbzDore(m): 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=Rivertemz post=43367325][/quote]

Here is typical NEGROID people grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Rivertemz: 3:36am On Mar 01, 2016
AbzDore:

Here is typical NEGROID people grin grin grin

a disgusting child trafficking Somali gang in the UK

5 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by AbzDore(m): 4:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Rivertemz:

a disgusting child trafficking Somali gang in the UK

Nigerians scam grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by lepasharon(f): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2016
AbzDore:

Mate, we negroids look better than you.

Somalis look like dirty indians

11 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Do you like Fufu?

AbzDore:

Are you even serious? calling these girls ugly?? Lol

You're clearly a stupid troll. Stop hating and go eat your fufu. grin

Non of these girls are Ethiopian by the way. They all are natural Somali beauty. cool
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by AbzDore(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
TheTransformer:
Do you like Fufu?

I have never had it, but i really really don't like the way it looks grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Rivertemz: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
AbzDore:

Nigerians scam grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians outsmarting Dumb westerners, I see nothing degrading about that LOOL
Congratulations you played yourself grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Try it you would love it... looks can be deceiving. Try Fufu and Eguisi soup or Efo Soup... you would enjoy it.

AbzDore:

I have never had it, but i really really don't like the way it looks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by AbzDore(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
TheTransformer:
Try it you would love it... looks can be deceiving. Try Fufu and Eguisi soup or Efo Soup... you would enjoy it.

Okay i will try it grin
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Are there Nigerian or Ghanaian restaurants in your country?

AbzDore:

Okay i will try it grin
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by AbzDore(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
TheTransformer:
Are there Nigerian or Ghanaian restaurants in your country?

Yes, there are few Nigerian restaurants.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Mogadishu7: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Beautiful Somali people smiley
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Mogadishu7: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by hmmph: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2016
40oz:

These people haven't had a rough life undecided these are your average Somalis you see everyday, of course they haven't had a proper meal they are somalis angry
I didn't search for dying kids, I searched for Somali people and these filthy beings showed up

And still they're more unfortunate and hungry than any Nigerian wearing weave grin grin

Most normal humanoids that have at least 3 square meals per day prefer a rich,beautiful, relevant,intelligent Nigerian that wears weave than a poverty stricken,filthy,irrelevant sub-human with straight hair

if only beasts (Somalis) figured out having straight hair doesn't make you less poor,irrelevant,hungry,ugly grin

I pray for your people at least we're not poor, hungry, irrelevant, unneeded, expendable, unknown,Pirates that look like beasts with straight hair

By the way most of the pictures you posted were of ethiopians you're just one low self esteem having inferiority complex ridden sub-human grin
Straight hair? Never! They just more curly hair that is sll

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by hmmph: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2016
40oz:

Poor Somali grin Ethiopians are regarded as having regal Noval features
Most Nigerians only ever heard of Eritrea last month lol
Stop trying to be like them and accept your poverty, poor Somali grin don't reject it. if you were Ethiopian I would take you seriously undecided
But you're a sub-human nomad that makes himself feel better about his unfortunate existence by searching 'beautiful horners' on google then claiming other people's women as his own lol 80% of somalis are darker (and poorer wink ) than the darkest Ghanaian lol

West Africans don't want to be like you don't delude yourself pirate, go contact your folks abroad and ask them why they try sooooo much
to be like 'niggers of west Africa',

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjbJJH9CKsQ

you are only known for knan,piracy and poverty

You want to be rich, intelligent and relevant like west Africans
you want to be popular and beautiful like african Americans
But sadly you were brought to this earth as a poverty stricken hungry worthless irrelevant Somali and that's all you will ever be

Stop priding your self as a "Horner" poor somali
You aren't black but then again who wants to be bundled up with the poorest beings on the planet
You want to be white but they don't see you as human
You want to be arabs but they see you as slaves
You want to be Indian but they don't know of your existence
You don't have any notable or relevant person
You don't run the world so clearly you're not gods
Most of your population are camel riding goat rearers
You haven't invented anything meaninful
You're some of the most unintelligent beings on earth
So what are you so proud of poor somali Sex slavery? Lmao

you can't even stay on your countries forums (if you even have any shocked ) you have to migrate to a west African forum for attention because 99% of your poverty stricken god forsaken population don't have access to the Internet

Please poor somali deactivate your account stop using your breakfast money to browse. Go and kidnap foreigners for your pirate warlord before he gets annoyed and sells you off to an Arab as a sex slave
That's ignorant though. So because they are black or have black skin they are inferior to Ethiopians and shouldn't be taken seriously? Gtfoh And of Course, Ghanaians and Nigerians are blacker thdn them, what is wrong with that? Or is did you inherit slave mentality that makes you think that therr is something wrong with that? And what is so beautiful about black Americans?
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by hmmph: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2016
HugoChavezJr:
Somali men are useless for the most part but Somali women are decent. Somali women are thick but they aren't as fine as you make them out to be.
Maybe it is the Bantu ones you are referring yo cos pure Somalis are usually flat and useless in bed

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Somguy: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
So much ignorance in this thread:

1) FGM is prevalent all over Africa - including Nigeria. In fact, Nigeria has the highest number of women who have suffered FGM: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3507121/

FGM is practised by people from all religions in Africa as it predates both Christianity and Islam.

2) Poverty and disease are not exclusive to Somalia. If you haven't noticed, all of Africa is poor. You losers are arguing over which country is slightly less shitty than the other. Meanwhile, Europeans and Asians are laughing at you all. Pathetic.

3) people generally stereotype African males as being misogynistic and having little respect for women. The way you talk about women in this thread only confirms that stereotype.

4) there are plenty of successful Somalis in the diaspora - mainly in Africa and the middle East. Some of the wealthiest men and women in East Africa are Somali and Somalis have even begun to push Indians away from their neighborhoods in places like Kenya. They are currently buying up property like there is no tomorrow:

http://chimurengachronic.co.za/the-rise-of-somali-capital-2/

One of the wealthiest families in Kenya is Somali, I believe they are worth over a billion dollars.

Not to mention the successful Somali businessmen and women in South Africa.

Of course Nigeria is a wealthier country than Somalia because it's much more populous, has huge natural resources (that are tapped) and has had functioning governments for many decades. Somalis are doing quite OK for a people who come from a war-torn country. The Somali diaspora in the West needs to get its act together though.

Finally, don't let some troll anger you to a level where you begin to insult innocent, impoverished people. It makes you look like a classless degenerate. What would I gain by making fun of poor Nigerians? The things I've seen on this forum are quite outrageous. Africans making fun of starving Africans. Not even the worst white racist would stoop so low.

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Somguy: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
AbzDore:

Waryaa why are you antagonizing Nigerian people on their own forum?? I don't know why there are so many Somali trolls here.

Have some self-respect and stop insulting people. It's idiots like you who embarrass the rest of us. And you have the nerve to make fun of God's creation!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King / African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.