Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (43486 Views)

Somali Men Appreciation Thread / How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? / Beauty Of Somali Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by farouk0403(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Somguy:

I'm not allowed to state that I believe one person's logic is primitive? Why are you making this Nigeria vs Somalia? I was arguing with one Nigerian person, not the whole nation. And I rep myself, not my entire people.

As for what you said regarding the trolls, then I wholeheartedly agree with you and I have spoken up against them as much as I could.

you are a reasonable person, educative, and zero conflict ...... I like the way you defend your country without insulting any one
keep it up
To the Europeans all Africans are the same set of people, please let's stop hating ourselves

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Opals777: 9:46pm On May 02, 2017
Hollywood is extremely closed to "women of color. but it is improving. I hope more women from the African continent in ALL hues of color will be recognized for their talent, ability, and beauty.
Further more, I wish to thank my director, producer, and Narriland for helping me make my first post.
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by AbdiSomali: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
On behalf of the Somali people, I do apologise to the beautiful people of Nigeria. This troll does not represent Somalis. He is perhaps not a Somali or is attention seeking bigot. Please do not take any notice of him and I think the Admins should remove his uncivil post. Thank you all and God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by labani06(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
AbzDore:

Here is typical NEGROID people grin grin grin
I have never seen a disgusting illiterate like you if those people are negro then from which race are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King / African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.