Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Three Things That Can Lead To A Stronger Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Things That Can Lead To A Stronger Relationship (757 Views)

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Things That Can Lead To A Stronger Relationship by abagram(m): 4:00am On Feb 05, 2016
Professor Jacqui Gabb, widely regarded in the UK as an expert in the field of relationships, has shared three of the most important aspects of a strong relationship, ahead of the publication of her new book.
Co-authored with Dr Meg John Barker, the book seeks to “unpack” the question that couples across the world want the answer to: "What are the secrets to long-lasting love?"
Here are three of their "secrets":
MORE DETAILS....

Source:http://www.abagram.com/2016/02/three-things-that-can-lead-to-stronger.html

Re: Three Things That Can Lead To A Stronger Relationship by chriskosherbal(m): 5:21am On Feb 05, 2016
I feel it's just God all the way.
Re: Three Things That Can Lead To A Stronger Relationship by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 05, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I feel it's just God all the way.

Exactly its just God nd destiny
Re: Three Things That Can Lead To A Stronger Relationship by cruzita(f): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2016
trust,money and good gonging
Re: Three Things That Can Lead To A Stronger Relationship by herboshedhe(f): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
trust,money and good gonging
What's gonging?

(1) (Reply)

102-year-old Couple's Enduring Love / Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman / How Do I Propose To My 8 Yrs Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.