Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman (756 Views)

17 Differences Between Dating A Girl & A Woman / Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2016
I saw a thread abt dating a boy and a man yesterday, and I feel d need to have a counter thread is indispensable.

Below are, as reasoned by me, the different between dating a "girl" and a "woman".

A girl places herself and her wants first, always. A woman
realizes that sometimes it is about her, and sometimes it’s about
the other person in the relationship.

If a girl is upset, she will be passive-aggressive. If a woman is
upset, she will tell you she is upset.

When a guy takes space, a girl will immediately pursue him
(via text, calling, stalking). A woman lets a man take his space,
and won’t hold it against him when he returns.

. …But if he doesn’t return, a woman will move on. Period. A
girl will continue to call or text, reminding him exactly what he
“missed” out on.

A girl demands love. A woman shows love, and then opens the door to receive it.

A girl will expect to be pampered and treated like a princess
at all times. A woman will expect to be treated with respect.

A girl wants to change a man. A woman accepts a man as he is.

In a fight, a girl seeks to be right, while a woman seeks to understand.

A girl needs you in her life. A woman wants you in her life.

A woman will respect her body. A girl will do
everything she can to flaunt it.

A woman will own up to her mistakes. A girl will
make excuses for them.

A woman will respect you no matter the
circumstance. A girl will only respect you when she
wants something in return.

A woman will do whatever it takes to provide and
support. A girl will look for others to take care of
her.

A woman will prepare for the future. A girl lives in
the moment.

A woman is firm in her beliefs. A girl changes her
beliefs depending on the man.

A woman will always take an opportunity to
learn. A girl thinks she knows everything.

Enjoy ur day!!

1 Like

Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Sunexy(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2016
I dint read it but I read but I know it must be sensible
grin

1 Like

Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by MeloGist(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2016
Counter thread.... am enjoying this grin grin

A woman don't put on makeups to make her beautiful.

While

A girl puts on heavy makeups just to be attractive to guys
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2016
Over to Givenchies formin Femi.......... on NL grin grin

Counter thread..... grin
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2016
hmmm nice one @op, it makes a lot of sense, unlike the other one about a man and a boy that does not make sense.
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Magician1503(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2016
A girl will open this thread and lash out at the OP while a woman will read and understand the message angry
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by talktonase(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2016
a girl will play hard to get until her parents will auction her in OLX while a woman will be ready to grow in love when she finds it.
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Aristotle96(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2016
I don't want to see any girl in this thread... angry just women cheesy grin
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by vicstar(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2016
expecting diz counter thread since 1900 undecided OP what took you so long
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Holmes07(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2016
Lol. All points highlighted by OP are so true! A girl will quote OP while a woman will try to understand what OP is saying..
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by vicechancellor(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2016
both of them have one thing in common..................................................................................................................................................................................kittycat
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by vicechancellor(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
kitty cat
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by kurlz(f): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2016
vicechancellor:
both of them have one thing in common..................................................................................................................................................................................kittycat

yes!

kitty-kat
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Nature8(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2016
A girl will always disrespect and never listen to his guy and expect him to treat her like a queen..

A woman will always respect, listen and treat his guy the way she wants to be treated..
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by masterP042(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2016
Space booked. I dey come
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice points Op....

I concur
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by lekjons(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2016
not again!
Re: Different Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Sochimaobim(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Preach!

(1) (Reply)

Better Option For Us All (picture Included) / What Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex?? / How I Lost My Best Friend And Favorite Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.