Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll (30492 Views)

6,280 Ghost Workers, Pensioners To Face ICPC Probe In Enugu / EFCC Arraigns Three "Ghost Workers" For N9.7m Fraud (Photos) / Ghost Workers: EFCC Arraigns Family Members For Manipulating Fg’s Payroll (2) (3) (4)

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by dikeigbo2(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2016
Relevant authorities take note and do the much needful,
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by drwebs: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2016
mcee1:
God bless my sai Baba
God bless Nigeria.
Wailers/Igbos how market? cheesy
You're wrong. Pls say God bless Goodluck Jonathan. He started the BVN. It's one of his modern policies of fighting corruption.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by chumakk: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2016
You can see now BVN is not made you guys with 595.10 account balance.
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by 4watever: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2016
BVN. Another of GEJ administration"s initiatives yielding the intended results.

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by cruxeylord(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2016
see how life be
[color=#006600][/color] wink grin[b][/b][center][/center]
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Pavarottii(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Progressive01:
The reason why some people fought so hard against the PVN policy is being gradually exposed.

The Ineffectual Buffoon and his piglets made the country so conducive an environment for corruption of all sorts to thrive while he did nothing but sit in Aso Rock and binge on liquor all year long.

I pray the hottest parts of Hades be reserved for him and his piglety supporters when they eventually meet their god- saTAN.

Nonsense.
Sharrap! Who brought the idea of BVN? Didn't u see when GEJ lunched it? APC, Buhari and it's supporters should not claim what is not theirs.

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by smartwilly4eva: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2016
That is the positive change we are talking about, it is gradually coming for the benefit of every Nigerian . I pray they should not relent in unraveling the crime

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Pavarottii(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
And then some will come to insult Buhari.

I always ask myself that what exactly is wrong with those attacking Buhari and his working policies?this is a man sanitizing Nigeria, ONE DAY at a time, and so far Nigeria is working.

For those against Buhari's Government, please and please, go for a Psycho-Analysis test just to determine if every part of you as a Human, functions very well.

Once again, Buhari Government Saving Nigeria and Nigerians money from THIEVES.

Said Buhari.
STFU! Don't claim some other persons achievement. Go and do ur own. Are u guys not ashamed. Wen GEJ said he will fight corruption wiv institutions and technology. This is wat he meant. Aand for ur information Buhari has not brought one policy in fighting corruption since he assumed office. 4get all these Media trial, no one has been convicted and not sure anyone will be in the nearest future.

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by GOFRONT(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God for card reader!!
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Arizona1: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2016
Thanks to GEJ for introducing BVN. Some people who don't know will say 'Sai Baba'. No, it is GEJ's making. Fighting corruption is not by locking only members of opposition in crates, you organise the institutions to block loope holes and corrupt people will expose themselves.
God bless GEJ.
God help Buhari.

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Mattew690(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2016
God punish all those Ghost workers in JESUS name 'AMEN'
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by ubah84(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2016
Baba is working IPOB is crying

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2016
Progressive01:
The reason why some people fought so hard against the PVN policy is being gradually exposed.

The Ineffectual Buffoon and his piglets made the country so conducive an environment for corruption of all sorts to thrive while he did nothing but sit in Aso Rock and binge on liquor all year long.

I pray the hottest parts of Hades be reserved for him and his piglety supporters when they eventually meet their god- saTAN.

Nonsense.

BVN started from GEJ's era you hopeless fool!

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by freshvine(f): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2016
What I do know is that every igbo civil servant also had a part time business they are engaged in. Should they publish the names of defaulted you'd be astound how the sophisticated element from the hazardous whether brownies revolution will make mockery of that intention
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by enigma2007(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Wadraj:
Who do we trust again?

I wonder o!
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by godfirstawe: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2016
I weep for this country.

What is wrong with black people? the bible says the heart of men are wicked, could it be us the verse is refering to?

How can 23k ghost workers exist when there are multitude of young people looking for these jobs well."Over qualified for the jobs" but were not given because some people want to eat double.

Baba God Biko, heal our land and sanitize the insanity.

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by elderken(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Progressive01:

Nonsense.
Amen,Amen,Amen
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by SmartMugu: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2016
See wahala. Hope Smart Mugu is not one of those they found out about yet, because we plenty pass this na.
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by enigma2007(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2016
ademega:
most northerners would be affected. that is how they do even at local government level.

Jonathan regime brought the idea of BVN, but he lacked the balls to implement it Buhari got their and did the implementation within a very short period of time without minding to step on toes. the bulk of the arms deal investigation were gotten from this policy.

implementation is the key in any administration even if u have good policies, without implementation you are a failure just like..... I no mention name oh

Thank you for this.. people are busy bashing themselves up and down the thread without seeing that governance to some certain degree should be continuation and implementation of policies that would benefit the masses in the long run.

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by delishpot: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
seunajia:
Wow. Most people don't understand. Civil servants are even more corrupt and lazier than politicians.

If government can straighten the civil service, a lot of things will work in Nigeria. It goes to show that the so called "suffering masses" are the cause of the issues in the country.

EFCC get those baggas!

Yes. That is why we have the government. If A child is not monitored and given strict guidance, he will behave anyhow and people will say he is as bad or even worse than his parents.
There is no society that will not become like Nigeria or even worse if the leaders become greedy and evil.
Good move by the government so far, so good

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by cococandy(f): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
I hope you don't choke on your hate and suffocate.
Progressive01:

Nonsense.

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by otil1: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
BVN was a policy creation of last administration.

Fighting corruption is not a street fight, abeg.

Progressive01:

Nonsense.

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Praktikals(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
steppins:

When did BVN start? Grow a brain!

YOUR LOGIC: If USD1=N300, it is babas fault; but if BVN exposes 23k ghost workers, the credit must go to Jonadunce
MY VERDICT: You need the brain more!

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by ekolina(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
ademega:
most northerners would be affected. that is how they do even at local government level.

Jonathan regime brought the idea of BVN, but he lacked the balls to implement it Buhari got their and did the implementation within a very short period of time without minding to step on toes. the bulk of the arms deal investigation were gotten from this policy.

implementation is the key in any administration even if u have good policies, without implementation you are a failure just like..... I no mention name oh
Which implementation Buhari did........I did my BVN 2014 cuz deadline was jan. 2015 which was later extended till june cuz of those in diaspora and its still ongoing as at today. So tell me what buhari did

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by zheroes(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
steppins:

its not about when did it start? what did they do when they started it? its not enough to buy a laptop and begin to brag am on top of my game, do I have any intention of gathering and analyzing data with it?

thumbs up PMB!!! if I will blame him on the north east I will also applaud him on this one

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by buJu234: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2016
I still remember 5yrs ago wen I went to the bank Stirling bank to pay for NEPA Bill I was given an account details of a top management staff can't remember his name to pay into.

Hours later after payment NEPA guys came to reconnect my light.

Thanks b 2 God for BVN.
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by menxer: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2016
That's 23,306 vacancies for employing our youths wasted by greedy corrupt officials.

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by chynie: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2016
boboLIL:
Their cup don full like dis... Unemployment alarm

As I be ghost corper,,, hope say dem no go catch me? Lols

LOL i tot u be winch corper
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by bankylan: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2016
ademega:

Stop saying nonsense....I did my BVN over a year ago...who told u GEJ did not implement....i wonder what level of education you possess. If don't have info about something, it is better u keep mute. So it is Buhari that 'implement' as I still don't know what u meant by that.
I did my BVN before 2015 election....I am not even going to waste time educating u

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2016
steppins:
Ipob spotted.
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by kevoh(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2016
ademega:

Jonathan regime brought the idea of BVN, but he lacked the balls to implement it Buhari got their and did the implementation within a very short period of time without minding to step on toes.

Quit lying. BVN had been implemented way back in 2014. I did my registration in November 2014. It doesn't even matter who implements it, creating an INSTITUTION that will automatically checkmate fraud,embezzlement and corruption without any leader singing it on media propangada is what Nigerians what.

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by AmazonKindle: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2016
that was Gej and Ngozi Iweala fighting corruption not this witch hunt and media trial kind buhari

Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) / Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car / UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos)