Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll (30491 Views)

6,280 Ghost Workers, Pensioners To Face ICPC Probe In Enugu / EFCC Arraigns Three "Ghost Workers" For N9.7m Fraud (Photos) / Ghost Workers: EFCC Arraigns Family Members For Manipulating Fg’s Payroll (2) (3) (4)

Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by softtouch2(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Seyiblogz:
Thank God o just imagine 18k x 23500

That's around ₦423 Millions to ghost workers monthly at Fed level.
Who knows how many millions are been lost at different States monthly?

Abeg, all those who are against anti-corruption war shall be wasted like soak-away water.
Insha allah, IJN, Àse eeee
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by BushidoBlue(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Praktikals:

YOUR LOGIC: If USD1=N300, it is babas fault; but if BVN exposes 23k ghost workers, the credit must go to Jonadunce
MY VERDICT: You need the brain more!

You just discovered the internet in 2015 right!?
What was the initial deadline for BVN?
Unbelievable d unce.
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by danidee10(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
adeshock1:
Bvn of a thing, i know it will help to discover many fraudulent transaction, money laundering, embezzlement etc.

I know sai Baba is really working, see the idea of card verification during election, Bvn pf a thing etc i believe na silent idea to eradicate some unlawful act.

I still believe Nigeria will later become a country people in the world will wish to come.

Abeg who get nokia pin mouth charger, i wan charge.

#mr_protocol

I like buhari but give credit to Gej BVN was actually initiated by his govt
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by haruna1170(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
New development!
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by softtouch2(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
danidee10:

I like buhari but give credit to Gej BVN was actually initiated by his govt

That's power of continuity. When we leave sentiment of political parties, religion and tribe, many things can be achieved.
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by okunboy: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
ademega:
most northerners would be affected. that is how they do even at local government level.

Jonathan regime brought the idea of BVN, but he lacked the balls to implement it Buhari got their and did the implementation within a very short period of time without minding to step on toes. the bulk of the arms deal investigation were gotten from this policy.

implementation is the key in any administration even if u have good policies, without implementation you are a failure just like..... I no mention name oh

Most intelligent view so far!
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by srrrr(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Seyiblogz:
18K x 23500 x2
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by srrrr(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Seyiblogz:
18K x 23500 x2
That's millions
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=Progressive01 post=42633286]The reason why some people fought so hard against the PVN policy is being gradually exposed.

The Ineffectual Buffoon and his piglets made the country so conducive an environment for corruption of all sorts to thrive while he did nothing but sit in Aso Rock and binge on liquor all year long.

I pray the hottest parts of Hades be reserved for him and his piglety supporters when they eventually meet their god- saTAN.

which year n date did d registration start n who is president .
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by turnup05: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Mekyno(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Exponental:
I knew BVN will be 'bad market' for many people. Waiting for other seasons.
i know Gej didn't get it right in many aspect, bt dat was wat he meant we he said he will use 'advanced technology' to fight/reduce corruption wen he introduced/approved BVN
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by sunkieisland(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
... And these so called ghost workers will be the first to talk about corruption in Buhari's govt. We're our own problems in Nigeria.

May God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by jude90(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
that's good news
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by 1stcornerstone: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Great move...Good change. E go better don dey better small small...Naija is blessed
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Jascon4: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
And then some will come to insult Buhari.

I always ask myself that what exactly is wrong with those attacking Buhari and his working policies?this is a man sanitizing Nigeria, ONE DAY at a time, and so far Nigeria is working.

For those against Buhari's Government, please and please, go for a Psycho-Analysis test just to determine if every part of you as a Human, functions very well.

Once again, Buhari Government Saving Nigeria and Nigerians money from THIEVES.

Sai Buhari.

Did you by any change infer that he initiated the BVN programme?
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by threech(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
It was actually Sanusi that started BVN and drew up its implementation Emiefele only followed it through.
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Akainzo(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2016
kevoh:

I'm pretty sure I have more sense (brain) than you. BVN was announced in February 2014,
1.how long did it take Nigerians and ther lackadaisical attitude to get registered on the system?
2. How many made any serious move till the deadline was announced?
3. Can a system(BVN) start working with only 10% of about 150 million Nigerians registered with the remaining 90% who want change but refused to avail themselves for registration unless a deadline is announced?

By the way, who f*cking cares about who implements it? We just want a system that automatically checkmates fraud irrespective of who is at the top.YOU, GEJ and PMB should get some brains.

If you had any brain at all, you'd know it is brainless to claim you had more brains than anybody on a faceless forum.

Now, if you do not care about implementation of a policy or idea, then you've confirmed how truly brainless you are.
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Akainzo(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2016
Melkizedek:

I am sure your type were the ones who refused to do theirs early enough hence why the deadlines were postponed..lawless nigerians! and yet you ask why they were collecting money for months..I am sure if the past administration stuck to the previous deadline YOU and your ilk will be the first to carry placards and protest against them for being 'insensitive'

Please remind me again, when was GEJ's deadline for TSA?

What happened?
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by kevoh(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Akainzo:

If you had any brain at all, you'd know it is brainless to claim you had more brains than anybody on a faceless forum.

Now, if you do not care about implementation of a policy or idea, then you've confirmed how truly brainless you are.
It's about time you stopped quoting and commenting, seeing that you really have and had no meaningful thing to say.
Re: BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll by Akainzo(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
kevoh:

It's about time you stopped quoting and commenting, seeing that you really have and had no meaningful thing to say.

I accept your your self adulatory submission, however please do acquire some senses. It will do you good.

Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) / Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car / UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos)