Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Guys Please Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Advise! (1221 Views)

Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Advise! by wlexng: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2009
A woman of 38 years is in love with me, I am just confused and I don't know what to do. I need you your advise guys.
Re: Guys Please Advise! by whitelexi(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2009
You say this like u r really young, how old are u?
Re: Guys Please Advise! by wlexng: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2009
Am just 24, she's 14 years older than me.
Re: Guys Please Advise! by IFELEKE(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2009
@Poster,
You are confused because you can't handle it so tell her you are not interested.
Re: Guys Please Advise! by TheSeeker(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2009
Don't do it!
Re: Guys Please Advise! by izeek(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2009
what part did u play in all this,
or u trying to say she just saw u and fell in love?
Re: Guys Please Advise! by wlexng: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2009
@izeek, we met on facebook, we saw and share things together, each time I ask of her boy friend she says he is unserious and stuffs like that. I told her I have a girl friend that but she stays far away from me and like that we learnt about ourselves. But there are some signs I have noticed from her, and I think she's in love with me. Most of her friends are married with kids, I tell her most time to find someone who is ready to marry that any how she should involve herself in a serious relationship but what she keeps telling me is that marriage is not a thing to rush into. Am just confused
Re: Guys Please Advise! by frank317: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2009
like i usually say, she is the one who needs help and advice not u. she is the one inlove with u and not u with her. why are u worried? are u scared that u might start falling for her?

do we now need help for not falling inlove with someone? what is happening to the world for godssake
Re: Guys Please Advise! by blissieng(f): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
Frank, You no well oh! you no well at all.
Re: Guys Please Advise! by izeek(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2009
i think u r just plain scared that u might eventually let ur Greed fall for her.
and dint go sounding all righteous, am sure u stringed her along too.
Re: Guys Please Advise! by TheSeeker(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2009
To be honest, are you using your head at all? A woman of 38 is falling in love with you, 14 years older than you and you're still asking what to do? In all ramifications, the relationship will be a sham and will never work. First off, you don't have as much experience as she does about relationships, she has tested all waters and what have you achieved? Nothing! She just want to use you and at the end of the day, when you may have been assuming you have secured a financial future, she kicks you out back into the Street and you turn to another urchin perturbing the peace of the society! Think stupid!
Re: Guys Please Advise! by smartsoft(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
hey where she dey give me her number please let me holla for a dinner tonight please drop me her number
Re: Guys Please Advise! by Tudor6(f): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
Guys relax, the lady might actually be for real. Remember demi moore and ashton. grin

@smartsoft
are you not the guy in a complicated relationsip on facebook? Your eye don they patrol now naw
Re: Guys Please Advise! by TheSeeker(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudór:

Guys relax, the lady might actually be for real. Remember demi moore and ashton. grin

I don't believe so! Situations don't seem the same. They say when something is too good to be true, it usually is.
Re: Guys Please Advise! by Tudor6(f): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2009
How exactly are the situations different?
If the guy is in nigeria then a big NO, but outside the country it would be more plausible.
Re: Guys Please Advise! by Romeo4real(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2009
A woman of 38 years is in love with me
But there are some signs I have noticed from her, and I think she's in love with me.

These 2 statements are not the same and are incompatible with one another. I think ur getting ahead or urself.
Even if true, what exactly is the drama here? Its not the end of the world.
Re: Guys Please Advise! by TheSeeker(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudór:

How exactly are the situations different?
If the guy is in nigeria then a big NO, but outside the country it would be more plausible.
e
If it's outside the country there's nothing absolutely wrong with it, but in Nigeria, everything is wrong with it and no matter how hard they turn their deaf ears to criticisms, the relationship is destined to doom. I reiterate, therefore, that if he's outside Nigeria, he should get in quick if he's sure she loves him --- if she doesn't love him truly, well, there are other gains for him, don't ya think?
Re: Guys Please Advise! by JJYOU: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
let tudor go for her it is not your portion
Re: Guys Please Advise! by wlexng: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
weel, thanks guys but I think I will take to Tudor and Theseeker's advise.
Re: Guys Please Advise! by TheSeeker(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Poster

That's the best thing for you bro. If it's a Nigerian, let me add, have you been quick to forget that some of these sugar mummies use young guys for money rituals to boost their financial status? Money ritual isn't a mere superstition, it's for real!
Re: Guys Please Advise! by walakolobo: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
wlexng

Swear your momma's head if you are not lieing
Re: Guys Please Advise! by Tudor6(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
@JJYOU
you no go leave me make i rest? Haba!
Re: Guys Please Advise! by Owugal(f): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
you met on facebook?? ok thats almost says it all. but there is more, which seeing as I am not god, I cant say anything now, not yet
Re: Guys Please Advise! by Tudor6(f): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
Are you saying it's wrong to meet a girl on facebook?
Re: Guys Please Advise! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
things dey happen oh. you dey find advice, hmnn, some people are so confused. my mouth quiet sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Please Advise! by topup: 1:12am On Jul 03, 2009
That's only a tenth of the story. .
What are your feelings for her, has she made any moves on you, what does she want, what do you want e.t.c.

I need more info.
Re: Guys Please Advise! by MUZBO(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2009
@topup, agony aunt abi se na uncle?
Re: Guys Please Advise! by MUZBO(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

First off, you don't have as much experience as she does about relationships, she has tested all waters and what have you achieved? Nothing! She just want to use you and at the end of the day, when you may have been assuming you have secured a financial future, she kicks you out back into the Street

Maybe he wants to be used. There are people like that. He put up this thread so as to help him conclude whether to start hitting on her this week or next month, believe me it will happen. @poster, I feel you joor!
Re: Guys Please Advise! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2009
A MAN , MARRYS A GIRL 15 YEARS YOUNGER, NO PROBLEM, SO WAT IS WRONG WIT LOVING A GIRL 14 YEARS OLDER
Re: Guys Please Advise! by lekzey(m): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2009
Oh boy the woman no love you.That woman is waiting for you some where.Forget the money she has
Re: Guys Please Advise! by sweetpie23: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
@poster you didn't tell the problem how I we to advice you?
Re: Guys Please Advise! by SPYRO(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2009
Wlexng,my advice may come too late but is d fact u want to hear now.
1stly,u didnt say much on ur side cos lots of pple meet on facebook and d amount of interest n communication u hav contantly wit d oda party count much.i stronly bliv u hav drawmn d woman to ur side by teasing her.Dony u no wen she told u her boy friend is not serious means dat she is still available and instead of u to hold ur side,u ended up tell her too that u r far away from ur lady.U went to d extent to exchanging address and meeting physically,wat do u expect from dat.I bliv u hav bin dating dis woman 4 sometime now but wen tins becomes clear a bit to u dats wen u voiced out.
See just ask God for guidiance cos no one can decide for you as u only know how it got started,so u shld know how to end it cos i no she knows ur place while u too know her place.Dont be tempted twice.
Listening to ur heart well,u will understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honey247 / Can You Do This / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.