Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (69389 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by truthspeaks: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
To be prove 2 us too, let her come do d sex in public then we ll knw she z courageous enuf 2 her true self. If she does it in secret then she z a coward.
aaronson:
Thumb up to her for being herself. It takes a lot being one true self in the public.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Bodozky(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
me too sha...because guys have only one thing that's just an asshole...but a lady has a lot like boobs asshole pussy and even center of gravity . Loool

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by kay29000(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
emperorchedda:
Well, it's her life and her private business, her choice has to be respected

My only pain is that a guy won't have the chance to feel those awesome jugs on her chest...a big loss to us embarassed

Most of them swing both ways.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by danny56: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
drnairalov:
i still feel better seeing lesbians than male Gays sha

Same demon in charge of both act... Probably because u r a guy that's y u think so. however, it irritating and sodomy..nothing glorious about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by calliope(f): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
And yet again love wins! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Gabaleve(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
aaronson:
Thumb up to her for being herself. It takes a lot being one true self in the public.
Are you gay
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by erusen: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
axiliborha:
me too sha...because guys have only one thing that's just an asshole...but a lady has a lot like boobs asshole pussy and even center of gravity
u wan spoil me na,
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by erusen: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
calliope:
this kind una love seft

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by calliope(f): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
erusen:
this kind una love seft
na e sure pass! Happy for her, you shud be too. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by erusen: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
To be prove 2 us too, let her come do d sex in public then we ll knw she z courageous enuf 2 her true self. If she does it in secret then she z a coward.

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by otokx(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
A disadvantage of sending your Children abroad.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by erusen: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
calliope:
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by erusen: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
calliope:
happy for what,wentin she do again?
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Bigpicture(f): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Go girl.... its ur life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by csbenedict: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
These gay stuff is gradually making us 'proper sinner's look like saint.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Melkizedek(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you.1st corinthians 6:9-11

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. Romans 1:26-28....

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by cooljist: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nigeria's Newest Afro Pop Sensation Mr Beez Drops New Video Pretty Girl Feat Nollywoods.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gurOtQS0_mE
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Chinwem(f): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
What a waste
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by fof1: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
aaronson:

THIS IS THE FALSEHOOD OF THIS DISPENSATION OR AGE. THE DECEIT OF LUCIFER. SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMED UNTIMELY DEATH OF HER BILLIONAIRE FATHER, PERIOD. CHILDREN CURSED IN A GENERATION SEEKING DEVILISH RECORNING AND FAME. A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND WOMANHOOD ALL OVER THE WORLD. THIS LIFESTYLE IS CURSED AND DAMNEF TO THE PIT OF HELL FIRE ANY DAY. U BETTER REPENT OF THIS UR HENOUS SINFUL CRIME & LIFESTYLE OR THE DEVIL WILL HUSBAND YOU IN HELLFIRE FOREVER.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by averyblacknyansh: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
her life. Every man for himself
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by openmine(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Too bad for her...and her poor dad whom she killed indirectly...

The old man just cudnt take d pain and embarrassment of seeing a daughter he raised so well to be involved in such an abominable and abnormal act...

Am very sure d man wud have been dreaming of a time wen his daughter wud walk into his abode wit a handsome guy who intends proposing marriage to his beautiful daughter...

I can imagine the excitement of walking his daughter to the altar and having dose joyful tears that parents always have during dat moment...

and not to talk of the eager anticipation of seeing and holding his grand children...

at least dat wud have made him rest well knowing dat he has brought up his children well....

All dose thoughts,gone wit d wind because his daughter wanted to choose and live an abnormal life....too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by fof1: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
aaronson:

THIS IS THE FALSEHOOD OF THIS DISPENSATION OR AGE. THE DECEIT OF LUCIFER. SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMED UNTIMELY DEATH OF HER BILLIONAIRE FATHER, PERIOD. CHILDREN CURSED IN A GENERATION SEEKING DEVILISH RECORNING AND FAME. A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND WOMANHOOD ALL OVER THE WORLD. THIS LIFESTYLE IS CURSED AND DAMNED[color=#990000][/color] TO THE PIT OF HELL FIRE ANY DAY. U BETTER REPENT OF THIS UR HENOUS SINFUL CRIME & LIFESTYLE OR THE DEVIL WILL HUSBAND YOU IN HELLFIRE FOREVER.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by mrajims(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
wetin concern me... na their headach and panadol undecided
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by scolex95(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dts what d whites indoctrinated into her fucking mentality making her feel its normal aren't bullshit her life let her live it anyhow she likes iT who cares.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by stevesteve07: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
It's 2016, what can you buy with 1k?

10litres of fuel? provided u buy @ 100/litre
Airtime?
One day lunch?
A cheap bottle of wine?
Pedicure or Manicure?
250mb Data? .E.t.c .....just for one time use or consumption right?

What if I told you 1k can get you, 200k in two weeks and 2m in 4weeks....am talking about facts and figures.

Decide for yourself to waste or Use your 1k.
if u re interested, reply with the word inside the bracket below
(Ask me how?)
my whatsapp no is 08035237748.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by finestpicks(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Since December last year been privileged to meet and work along with some lesbians.

Definitely a shocker to me,I mean its awkward but sometimes you just have to push thoughts of their sexual preference out of your mind to have a good working experience

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by kevoh(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
Your brand of sense is derived from the gutters.
1. How many people have you seen having sex in a public environment and how often?
2. If having sex in secret like normal people do, hidden away from pokenosing perverts like you, is an act of cowardice, then you have a dull sense of reasoning. angry

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
fof1:

THIS IS THE FALSEHOOD OF THIS DISPENSATION OR AGE. THE DECEIT OF LUCIFER. SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMED UNTIMELY DEATH OF HER BILLIONAIRE FATHER, PERIOD. CHILDREN CURSED IN A GENERATION SEEKING DEVILISH RECORNING AND FAME. A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND WOMANHOOD ALL OVER THE WORLD. THIS LIFESTYLE IS CURSED AND DAMNEF TO THE PIT OF HELL FIRE ANY DAY. U BETTER REPENT OF THIS UR HENOUS SINFUL CRIME & LIFESTYLE OR THE DEVIL WILL HUSBAND YOU IN HELLFIRE FOREVER.
you so indoctrinated and delude, people your type is why Africa is primitively backward, And will continue to be until the white people come again for re colonization and sensitization of blacks brain. Just like how it happened in Australia.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Dexema(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
calliope:
love? what an abuse of the word. lipsrsealed
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by vicstar(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
erusen:
hahaha,u heard nor correct
I serious ooh grin
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by oluwasegun007(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
pls my father in heaven, wen my money com in large quantity pls don't give me demons as children....amen
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by repogirl(f): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
mathow55:

Kini?
kini kini? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / Why Are You Still Single? / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.