Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! (718 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Tired Of This Relationship / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by smartsoft(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2009
hi guys,  there is dis gurl i personally love and for some years now it's just floating,  within  i want to let go but, there is dis stuff i still feel for her but at the same time am always turn off with her behaviors.  there are personal things she does i hate. like lies and stuffs like that just to get a pin of money outta ya! in fact she loves to lie. but she claims to love and you know i just found out that she's not really proud of who i am and the relationship has been for 5years, i just know she is not straight with me and i don't know how to say it's over i just need a best way to tell her that i can't move on with her anymore.

Now something came up, you guys knows about FACEBOOK and  people do change their relationship status to either IN RELATIONSHIP OR ENGAGE, stuff like that oo at least if you proud of someone or you claims to love someone, your relationship status shouldn't be COMPLICATED or something i asked why that?? she was just saying bullshit, but i was asking ma self oooo what the fucking complication, if any complication i should be the one who should put that up.

There was a time we didn't communicate for some months and later when we hooked up again, she said she has a boy friend for those months i left alone and later she said she was just kidding.

i don't wanna see ma self building castle in the air. what do you fink i should do??
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by IFELEKE(m): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2009
After reading through, I have one word for your relationship,Complicated!
Either you untangle the complications or you move on with your life. . .The Choice is yours to make.
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by smartsoft(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2009
okay the word is COMPLICATION huh? okay waiting for more response before i take ma choice. LIFE IS A CHOICE which i need 2 make right way!
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by sistawoman: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2009
how old are yall?
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by whitelexi(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2009
Dude, i've read through your post and i have to agree with Ifeleke.

Your relationship is currently in complication, however it was not always like that. . .  I started from somewhere, read my siggy below: "Shit dont just happen, shit takes time, and effort, and planning". If the facebook relationship status has changed to "Its complicated", then its safe to say, u r now only assuming u have a babe! As far as i can see, her feelings for u changed with her status message and she's now telling the entire facebook world that she's in a difficult place and soliciting for one hunk of a dude to come and save her.

My advice:  Move on, change your own facebook status to "Single", and have fun. Make sure u end it officially before u move into something new though.

Good luck cool
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by biola44: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2009
i agree with lexi, move on,
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by Sola08(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
This girl is gonna wipe your ass before you wake from your slumber. Shes no feelings for you dude. You dont have a tower in Manhattan, you ve got no 09 Bentley . . . . .and you want her to change her status to Married ? C'mon, it does work like that anymore. Gosh, girls only love you for who you are and not what you have only in the days when Queen Lizy was a girl. Brutha, get her some quids and see her salivate over you. Tell her u gonna buy her an Escalade and take her on world tour . . .then shes gonna love u 4eva. Anytin short of dis is kinda self deceit. If you cant afford a home in da space, learn some street creds. Or better still, leave her and start running after other coochie wit replica xters. Its kooh to let her be Brutha, and keep invigoratin ur cr8tif side.
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by chiejik(f): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
i concore with ifeleke
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by smartsoft(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2009
@sister woman you mean my age ? i fit born you ooo  well for the status on Face book or whatever,  i didn't tell her to change it either i was only surprise when i saw the "STATUS" well we have for 5years oooo maybe i didn't mention it. but within i know she just not straight with me it has been like that and when i raise the issues, she goes mad!
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by walakolobo: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2009
and you say your name is smartsoft?

Come, this woman don take your head do exchange for oshodi market. Look, i dont pity you, instead of you designating all your energy into fu cking the moda foking pu syy, you are there caressing and stroking the thing until the girl takes it to another goon who knows how to fu ck the darn pu ssy until the cows come home? Men like you should be made to go to Iraq while leaving your di ck at home. you are a very harpless roller coaster.
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by Tudor6(f): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ebe-ne-zerr o! shocked
Walakolobo no vex oo. . .
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by smartsoft(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
@walakolobo, why u dey make me cry now ?
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by walakolobo: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2009
@smart

Na only me love u for here o.
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by smartsoft(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2009
hummmmmmmmm
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by Romeo4real(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Poster - If "you fit born" Sistawoman, then u shd really be ashamed of urself for posting this drivel here.
I mean, no offence, but ur drama is not sometihing that a mature man should be invovled in. I believe thats what Sistawoman meant.
Pls read the thread - Tips on How Not To Get Inslts on Nairaland. it would really help. It's in the "Nairaland" setion
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by peelovee(f): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
smartsoft:

hi guys,  there is dis gurl i personally love and for some years now it's just floating,  within  i want to let go but, there is dis stuff i still feel for her but at the same time am always turn off with her behaviors.  there are personal things she does i hate.

1. like lies and stuffs like that she loves to lie.
2.but she claims to love and you know i just found out that she's not really   proud of who i am and the relationship has been for 5years.
3. i just know she is not straight with me and i don't know how to say it's over i just need a best way to tell her that i can't move on with her anymore.

IFELEKE:

After reading through, I have one word for your relationship,Complicated!
Either you untangle the complications or you move on with your life. . .The Choice is yours to make.

grin Abeg move on my brutherS grin
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by smartsoft(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2009
@romeo abeg make i hear word ja re, i dey talk wetin dey pain me, u dey yarn wetin dey drop for your mouth, "i fit born sisterwoman" was just kidding about that. so drop that notion! about the maturity thing or your drivel question you mentioned
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by Romeo4real(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2009
@romeo abeg make i hear word ja re, i dey talk wetin dey pain me, u dey yarn wetin dey drop for your mouth, "i fit born sisterwoman" was just kidding about that. so drop that notion! about the maturity thing or your drivel question you mentioned

I know u were kidding, but am dead serious. I repeat, no offence intended, but as a mature person,, there are just some dramas that u shd not be part of, and if offered, you reject robustly, and move away from.
No amount of advice on Nairaland can help u do that!
Re: Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! by smartsoft(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
okay sir

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tips For Ladies, Girls And Women / Nigeria Online Dating Scam Exposed / How To Win The Love Of You Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.