Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. (10172 Views)

Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Abagworo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
grin grin grin

*rinse her eyes with water*

I need to stay awake on this thread. Lol

cc: modath, obiagelli.

Wow! What can I say? More like my new nephew/niece on board. Congrats Beremx. My 3rd son was January 14th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abagworo:

Wow! What can I say? More like my new cousin on board. Congrats Beremx. My 3rd son was January 14th.
I guess you have all round male children. isi kwa ri ke. grin

congrats to you too my brother.

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
mrjangaweed:

please stay away from this thread

i beg you

everything is not politics because we have a life to live

there's time for everything

besides she's legally married cool
Is that not magic.bishop? You can tell by his nasty comments. grin
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by cheruv: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congratulations to the newest member of the Igbo nation and also to his mother for being strong enough to bring him to the world...anyway Igbo males are strong bkos their mothers are strong, if in doubt ask Rivers men cheesycheesy
He has the eyes of a tiger...meaning that he'd be a powerful general in future who'd take pride in defending the Igbo nation from enemies.
Blessings to you beremole...though we're on different ideological camps you still remain our blood, so train our son to be a patriotic Igboman.
Dālu

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by GworoChewinMaga: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abagworo:

Wow! What can I say? More like my new nephew/niece on board. Congrats Beremx. My 3rd son was January 14th.

You are allowed to breed?

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
cheruv:
Congratulations to the newest member of the Igbo nation and also to his mother for being strong enough to bring him to the world...anyway Igbo males are strong bkos their mothers are strong, if in doubt ask Rivers men cheesycheesy
He has the eyes of a tiger...meaning that he'd be a powerful general in future who'd take pride in defending the Igbo nation from enemies.
Blessings to you beremole...though we're on different ideological camps you still remain our blood, so train our son to be a patriotic Igboman.
Dālu
thanks dear
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmmmm..... this is great news. ...more grease to ur elbows. .. I pray God grantz u the wisdom to b a responsible parent; and may the child grow up in the fear of the Lord. ..
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by funlord(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
sad

So this beremx na girl true true? I bin think say na one of those WOMALES wey full nl!

Anyway pikin when dem born today eye don dey chook like dis already? Haba

Congrats sha!!!
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Collynzo888: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congrat dearie. God bless him.

@Berem, Pls ignore that bishopmagic guy.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Collynzo888:
Congrat dearie. God bless him.

@Berem, Pls ignore that bishopmagic guy.
his madness has been reported already. No shaking.

Thanks
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
congrats Beremx
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
congrats Beremx

Your child will grow up in a Nigeria you help build and reshape towards greatness

4 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
IbnSultaan:
congrats Beremx

Your child will grow up in a Nigeria you help build and reshape towards greatness
Thanks Sultaan. cheesy
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by mazzi: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
Does my little Prince look like Rochas? Abeg i no fit laugh! grin
young thug. grin

Congrat Ada igbo from a bad party

Train that child to be a true biafran biko

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Caseless: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
No wonder she's conspicuously absent on this forum. So as the president, if I make her a minister , during pregnancy, she no go de come work?

In my place , we de appreciate kolanut shared at naming ceremony. Ber, do the needful.

Well, congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Caseless:
No wonder she's conspicuously absent on this forum. So as the president, if I make her a minister , during pregnancy, she no go de come work?

In my place , we de appreciate kolanut shared at naming ceremony. Ber, do the needful.

Well, congratulations!
hahahahaha! why i no go come work? grin
Thanks anyway. Will do the needful soon. cheesy
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by BRAV0O(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congrat big sis @beremx being actually waiting for someone else close to you to post this here, I'm happy for you! More greeze to ur elbow pls next should be tweens ooooO grin am currently in ghanna let see if I'll be able to make it to ur baby comfirmation sha all the best, be cool we love you big!!! <3 <3 and loaded <3 <3
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
BRAV0O:
Congrat big sis @beremx being actually waiting for someone else close to you to post this on this forum, am happy for for you! More greeze to ur elbow pls next should tweens ooooO grin am currently in ghanna let see if I'll be able to make it to ur baby comfirmation sha all the best, be cool we love you big!!! <3 <3 and loaded <3 <3
how are you and wifey? my regards to her and enjoy your trip to Ghana.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by frankyychiji(f): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congrats berem! God bless your son!
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2016
@Beremx - Congrats! Your baby will not die, he will grow old to make his parents proud & happy; he will attain glorious heights and will dine with kings but he shall never join IPOB or MASSOB - Amen! grin

5 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by BRAV0O(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
how are you and wifey? my regards to her and enjoy your trip to Ghana.
hey ma'am we good wella , pls pardon me ma'am I owe you so much a lot grin you no am happy for u! Ur babe look just like you and that's ur bundle of joy remember we love u much sha <3 <3 best regards too
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Liamm(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats beremx
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Melkizedek(m): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2016
congratulations...just like Jehovah used an Egyptian princess to raise moses for the deliverance of the isrealites, I pray this child will move the igbo nation to greater heights..ma nne ya okwere ma o bu na o kweghi!

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by VirginFinder: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Congratulations.
E ku ewu omo o.
Olorun a wo, Olorun a dasi!
A to l'oruko o.

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Melkizedek(m): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Progressive01:
Don't even be deceived for a moment by the "goodwill'' messages of these IPODians. Deep down, evil is what they wish that innocent child and her mother.

It is well with you and your child. God bless and protect you both from all the devices of the enemies and Piglety Cankerworms, amen.

#Congrats.
I Melkizedek rebukes every foul spirit tormenting you from this day forth!

3 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by GworoChewinMaga: 12:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
his madness has been reported already. No shaking.

Thanks

Is it my fault that your baby worwor?
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Melkizedek(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Which reggae musician give you belle?
someone kill this being! kill it with fire! grin

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by raumdeuter: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats Beremole

The child would be the first Ibo president of Nigeria
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by misterawo: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Congratulations! I hope your son is not a product of oduduwa-Igbo crossbreeding. We don't want another exotic breed in our midst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Consumes 33 Million Litres Of Fuel Daily: Check Out This Calculation Pls / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? / BREAKING! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel Days After Kanu's Arrest (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.