Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari (48603 Views)

Economy: Why Rain Is Beating Us Now – Buhari. / Buhari 'I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now'. / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by biafranking: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2016
kannymoore:

I'm sorry about your plight but couldn't you supply the business centres with made-in-nigeria copier paper instead?
I vehemently refuse to believe that good made-in-nigeria copier paper do not exist!
nigerian import A4 papers cos they cant produce it here.eventhough they try to,the papers wont be original or white in colour and the photocopy machine will definitely reject it.however,We the ndigbo re the majority in importation of A4 copier and now it s affecting us cos of the increment of dollar.

Now buhari is telling us the cockest and bullest story ever.So without crude oil, no other options?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
Jonathan never planned to leave power, threats by the US and others seem to cleared drunkenness from his head. Nigeria will be great.
Specify these threat (s)
Think deeper b4 typing

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Purej: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Mr. President should live by example. He wants Nigerians to look inward and consume our own goods and services, but he's in London now for medical treatment.

Is it that Nigerian Doctors are not good at all or what.

I'm highly disappointed in him

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by holuphisayor(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Bugatie:

You guys can believe anything you want but am sure that if Jonathan wanted to rig himself back to office, he could have done that and nothing will happen!

America ko, mumurica ni

Truetalk.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Nogen: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Are those baby things taking up space in your home? There's definitely a family in need of your stuff. Please get in touch with us @ www.lablanche.ng

Having a baby can be expensive.
Getting fertility assistance can also be expensive.
Someone out there is ready to help, all you need to do is ask.

Send your request to www.lablanche.ng
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2016
biafranking:
nigerian import A4 papers cos they cant produce it here.eventhough they try to,the papers wont be original or white in colour and the photocopy machine will definitely reject it.however,We the ndigbo re the majority in importation of A4 copier and now it s affecting us cos of the increment of dollar.

Now buhari is telling us the cockest and bullest story ever.So without crude oil, no other options?
I'm sure the Igbos can import a re cycling paper machine
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by zurine(f): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2016
hmmq
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by biafranking: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2016
erico2k2:

I'm sure the Igbos can import a re cycling paper machine
yes but let the yoruba take over from there, we re tire.
Thnk q

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by holuphisayor(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Smartgunna:

Thanks Bros
Kids with underdeveloped brains believe anything they read on the pages of newspapers. Have US threats removed Nkurunziza of Burundi from office after he illegally went for a third term? Have they removed Mugabe, Museveni, Paul kagame,Paul Biya and co? Joseph Kabila is going for a third term in Congo against the constitution, their threats haven't discouraged him either! Sudanese president has been indicted by the ICC, why have they not gone in to pick him up physically? What of Assad of Syria, is he not still in power?

The list is endless. Jonathan did the right thing by handing over, but if he had decided not to, nothing would have happened.
1000000 likes for u

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by nel4k(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2016
Mr President,
I strongly appreciate your good work in the country by fighting theft, greed, lncompetence in the ministry, etc all in the name of corruption.
My point is;
1. Agricultural sustainability: Seek for the advice of the former minister of agriculture who was well to do but due to party system projected to manage the African bank of agriculture. Mr president please make a policy to enhance the agricultural system by all making all state/villages to map out a certain acres of land and farm there speciality crop.
2. Roads and Drainage maintenance: In other for our roads to last, we need to clean up our drainages and introduce proper drainage system. All LGA headquarters should have at least a grader and an excavator so as to maintain the poor streets at least before rainy season.
I will stop here for now. To continue later.
Mr Policy.
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Abel202: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2016
[b]Hmm our president is lamenting..
The one that is supposed to be strong for us and marshal out plans to salvage the economy and move us forward is asking why him. hmmm

This is a total embarrasment. The president shouldn't be opening his mouth outside this country if he doesnt know what to say. And the way he goes about hyping the West, USA and UK is nauseating. That is the height of inferiority complex.

When the president speaks to people in Nigeria, he is angry, when he speaks in the Western world he shows inferiority complex. That is too bad.

Why must president Buhari keep embarrassing us outside?

A leader assumes responsibility at every given situation. Anyone that goes about shifting blames or lamenting all the time has nothing to offer.

President Buhari - you contested for elections 12 years before you got it. We therefore assumed that you would be the most prepared president to assume office. Please don't tell me you didnt know what you were getting yourself into. I am so annoyed by this lamentations of a supposed president of a great nation like Nigeria.

Mr president please act like a leader. Face your responsibilities squarely and stop blaming everyone. You have blamed Jonathan enough, now is it God you want to blame for making you president at this point in time? Chai Naija - what have we gotten oursleves into?[/b]

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by menxer: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Hahahahahaha

We as a nation failed to appreciate the vision of greatness you tried to show us in 1984, not until we found ourselves in bondage to poverty, corruption and impunity, by reason of our collective ineptitude, remembered the voice of one in the political wilderness that preached integrity and discipline, and looked up and saw the silver lining still in PMB.
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by hamzyluv(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2016
mrvitalis:
Most times I ask my self if u was in buhari's shoes what would I have done differently and most times I see that he is doing his best

The only place I disagree with him is in agriculture I believe we need to declare a set of emergency in that sector

Today na my birthday so make una show some love
may God bless u man
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by amedino(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2016
biafranking:

start producing white-papers...or we will use only what we have...to hell with you,your worship of the western world,your silly importations (you import the lowest quality of white-paper anyways) and your demoralizing character.....

migrate now to western-nations,we dont need you in nigeria!!!...
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Purej:
Mr. President should live by example. He wants Nigerians to look inward and consume our own goods and services, but he's in London now for medical treatment.

Is it that Nigerian Doctors are not good at all or what.

I'm highly disappointed in him

What do you mean "disappointed", Were you "appointed" in him before? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by bandad: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Pidggin:
You are facing all these problems because you are not the anointed one Sir.
Pidggin:
Pidggin:
Pidgin girl must be a daft ni.
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Until all of us in this country beg BenBruce for commonsense, we have a long way to go.. .

The guy need double the dose..
Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2016
Topccy007:
Don't be discouraged Mr. President. Their intention is to frustrate your govt. cos they know you've got the interest of the masses at heart.
God will continue to grant you the wisdom to direct the affairs of this great country.

Keep up the good works.

“Why didn’t I come when the treasury was full? Oil price was over $140 per barrel and when I came it slipped down to $30. Why me? Soroniyen? - BenBruce
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Abel202:
[b]Hmm our president is lamenting..
The one that is supposed to be strong for us and marshal out plans to salvage the economy and move us forward is asking why him. hmmm

This is a total embarrasment. The president shouldn't be opening his mouth outside this country if he doesnt know what to say. And the way he goes about hyping the West, USA and UK is nauseating. That is the height of inferiority complex.

When the president speaks to people in Nigeria, he is angry, when he speaks in the Western world he shows inferiority complex. That is too bad.

Why must president Buhari keep embarrassing us outside?

A leader assumes responsibility at every given situation. Anyone that goes about shifting blames or lamenting all the time has nothing to offer.

President Buhari - you contested for elections 12 years before you got it. We therefore assumed that you would be the most prepared president to assume office. Please don't tell me you didnt know what you were getting yourself into. I am so annoyed by this lamentations of a supposed president of a great nation like Nigeria.

Mr president please act like a leader. Face your responsibilities squarely and stop blaming everyone. You have blamed Jonathan enough, now is it God you want to blame for making you president at this point in time? Chai Naija - what have we gotten oursleves into?[/b]

bros,soon you yourself will see that the all black-race is infected with inferiority complex...even our highest leaders,kings and queens...

what do you think colonization was all about??..the whites know what they are doing..their is nothing new under the sun......

you will even find blacks today that wish to be colonized again...

this is a giant dilemna...

hyper inferiority complex.....
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2016
The president has transported his cows and donkeys to nairaland, that is why there are so many inane comments here.

The only thing second to the ineptitude of this administration is the hypocrisy of those who support it.

I am waiting for his third year. Na then the thing wey una cook go done well well.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by qtx(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2016
But the moment you begin to look back, you begin to stop moving forward.
Stop looking back Mr. President because most times, history brings about discouragement for the future.
Work with what you find right now and make the best use of it, God, man, nature and time will bear you witness.
[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by tblaq: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Pidggin post=42663404]You are facing all these problems because you are not the anointed one Sir. [/quote I swear u talk like animal,checking ur dp I realise u have identify ur self long ago wit ur family!!!
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by tblaq: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2016
quote I swear u talk like animal,checking ur dp I realise u have identify ur self long ago wit ur family!!!
Pidggin:
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by banmee(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
Jonathan never planned to leave power, threats by the US and others seem to cleared drunkenness from his head. Nigeria will be great.

You are so correct. The last election still baffles me. Someone threatened him. I'm guessing it was OBJ. He is the J. Edgar Hoover of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by SeanDada1(m): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr. President.

In 1985 you were rudely interrupted by that guy called Babaginda, who actually started the downfall of Nigeria with so much introduction of corruption into the polity, Structural Adjustment Programme that took Nigeria 40 Years backward, and when he was leaving in a hurry gave us the spineless one called Shonekan, who in turn signed Nigeria to Abacha when men in Guns rounded him up in his Boxers Short in the Night.
Babangida made corruption an institution in Nigeria, only rivaled by the clueless one. A clueless one, so clueless it is even rumoured he copied some EXPO on his LAP to be able to pass his PHD exams.

And so PDP swore that Nigeria and Nigerians must suffer. If Nigeria was a girl, the way the PDP raped Nigeria would have made the girl permanently crippled. And so we took our Prayers to God , we cried to God to send us a Moses before the PDP rape us, to the extent that our legs will be cut off.

Unfortunately, you took over from a man who had already killed Nigeria, and you had to go to the Cemetary to wrestle the Coffin from him before he buried us.

And so God answered our Prayers.

And that is why you are the President.

By the time you finish reading this silly post, you will later realize that it means NOTHING to you!!!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by tuniski: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr. President.

In 1985 you were rudely interrupted by that guy called Babaginda, who actually started the downfall of Nigeria with so much introduction of corruption into the polity, Structural Adjustment Programme that took Nigeria 40 Years backward, and when he was leaving in a hurry gave us the spineless one called Shonekan, who in turn signed Nigeria to Abacha when men in Guns rounded him up in his Boxers Short in the Night.

Babangida made corruption an institution in Nigeria, only rivaled by the clueless one. A clueless one, so clueless it is even rumoured he copied some EXPO on his LAP to be able to pass his PHD exams.

And so PDP swore that Nigeria and Nigerians must suffer. If Nigeria was a girl, the way the PDP raped Nigeria would have made the girl permanently crippled. And so we took our Prayers to God , we cried to God to send us a Moses before the PDP rape us, to the extent that our legs will be cut off.

Unfortunately, you took over from a man who had already killed Nigeria, and you had to go to the Cemetary to wrestle the Coffin from him before he buried us.

And so God answered our Prayers.

And that is why you are the President.

Pele u have an unprepared and incompetent massiah in baba/apc. Sooner it will be clear even to the blind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by jediwice(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Pidggin:

If he's not the anointed one Go and bring your family to come and put the country on the right track then
Do you think its easy to rule or to be a father over one family how much more the largest black country on the surface of this earth
Baby Gurl think twice
Let us give this guy all our needed supports in times like this
Even in our utterances
God bless me
God bless you
God bless PMB
God bless FRN

Over

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by farouk0403(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Nnemuka:
and the dullard speaks again grin

groundnut sells higher than crude oil in international market, stop making it seem like we are doomed already.
Ab0k1 please think less about oil and diversify.mtchew

Thought you are not a Nigerian.....
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by biafranking: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

start producing white-papers...or we will use only what we have...to hell with you,your worship of the western world,your silly importations (you import the lowest quality of white-paper anyways) and your demoralizing character.....

migrate now to western-nations,we dont need you in nigeria!!!...
re you sick? There must be a good machine that will accept our papers if we the ndigbos decide to produce one..
Dont worry very soon we shall start producing one of it but you guys out there re discouraging us esp companies.
I know you wont understand tho.

When the aba boys were producing shoes,you guys came on nairaland to shout fake,forgery etc and called it all sort of names.
Now you want us to start producing A4 papers. So that you will come on nairaland and shout fake..igbo made.etc..
Biko ga nodu ala..

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Pidggin:
LmAo hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by spafu(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Dullardpo Dundee President Buhari is a useless bad luck. I call anybody name?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady / Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.