Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari (48601 Views)

Economy: Why Rain Is Beating Us Now – Buhari. / Buhari 'I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now'. / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by patrickbon(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Foolish old man abeg resign u are the worst president in nigeria illitrate

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by tonychristopher: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2016
udemzyudex:

Lol... He never expererit grin

This was not what he bargain for, I guess he thought his body odour will change everything he touch grin

He is petrified and dazed by the complex things ..he has made true confession

Have you blames Jonathan today

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Smartgunna: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Bugatie:

You guys can believe anything you want but am sure that if Jonathan wanted to rig himself back to office, he could have done that and nothing will happen!

America ko, mumurica ni

Thanks Bros
Kids with underdeveloped brains believe anything they read on the pages of newspapers. Have US threats removed Nkurunziza of Burundi from office after he illegally went for a third term? Have they removed Mugabe, Museveni, Paul kagame,Paul Biya and co? Joseph Kabila is going for a third term in Congo against the constitution, their threats haven't discouraged him either! Sudanese president has been indicted by the ICC, why have they not gone in to pick him up physically? What of Assad of Syria, is he not still in power?

The list is endless. Jonathan did the right thing by handing over, but if he had decided not to, nothing would have happened.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by titosblink: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2016
the reason y tins r like dis is because u arent d right person to b in dat position...lalasticlala.. Help me Tell am grin

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by tonychristopher: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2016
kgr8mike:
You have a population of over 170 million people @ your beck and call n u r complaining and asking why u became president @ this time. This population is enough resources than $500/barrel of oil if you know how to harness it.

Think inward. Think home. Think Nigeria. Think. Think and please think and stop going from country to country as though they hold the solution to our challenges.

How many times do u see Obama move around? Think home dear president.

His vocation is vacation... Didn't you see this before you endorsed

Oh is $1 now =N=1

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by tonychristopher: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Smartgunna:

Thanks Bros
Kids with underdeveloped brains believe anything they read on the pages of newspapers. Have US threats removed Nkurunziza of Burundi from office after he illegally went for a third term? Have they removed Mugabe, Museveni, Paul kagame,Paul Biya and co? Joseph Kabila is going for a third term in Congo against the constitution, their threats haven't discouraged him either! Sudanese president has been indicted by the ICC, why have they not gone in to pick him up physically? What of Assad of Syria, is he not still in power?

The list is endless. Jonathan did the right thing by handing over, but if he had decided not to, nothing would have happened.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by dikeigbo2(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Because you desperately need it,as if your life depends on it ,so do something to change all these nagetivities and bring out the needed change you promised, only last general election is credible because you won,others are not because you lost, ....no problem kontinue to cancel and bind..only time will tell

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2016
tonychristopher:

He is petrified and dazed by the complex things ..he has made true confession

Have you blames Jonathan today

Lol... I haven't grin
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by docadams: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari is too sincere
Too much my brother. Even much more to the wicked.
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Kennitrust(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2016
adonbilivit:
"“But I say why me? Why is it that it is when they have spent all the money, when they made the country insecure that I returned?“Why didn’t I come when the treasury was full? Oil price was over $140 per barrel and when I came, it slipped down to $30. Why me?""

the question is, did he actually say the above? if he did, na Bleep up especially adding WHY ME. if you are discouraged as our leader what then do u expect us to do as ur followers? Mr. president, we can get there together, lets be hopeful and positive.
however, it's a pity. But he saw the problems before promising to kill us if he fail again.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Calebsky(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Does it mean that without Crude Oil we cannot survive?
GEJ's administration did well with Agriculture in a progressive bid of diversifying the economy...PMB should move on with that.

Agriculture is the way out.

Agriculture, the way forward

1 Barrel of Palmoil =N60,000
1 Barrel of Shea Butter =N200,000
1 Barrel of Seasame Seed Oil =N500,000
1 Barrel of Crude Oil =N6,000

We should as a people stop crying foul over the drop in crude oil price.

What do you think?

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by tonychristopher: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2016
udemzyudex:

Lol... I haven't grin

Pls do....if you can't blame Jonathan pls blame IBB but never blame alcohol

It helps in blood pressure

So try put the blame on any of these ones
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2016
PMB should resign if he has become overwhelmed LMAO

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by tonychristopher: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Calebsky:
Does it mean that without Crude Oil we cannot survive?
GEJ's administration did well with Agriculture in a progressive bid of diversifying the economy...PMB should move on with that.

Agriculture is the way out.

Agriculture, the way forward

1 Barrel of Palmoil =N60,000
1 Barrel of Shea Butter =N200,000
1 Barrel of Seasame Seed Oil =N500,000
1 Barrel of Crude Oil =N6,000

We should as a people stop crying foul over the drop in crude oil price.

What do you think?

Have you blamed Jonathan today ?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by sonyben: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2016
My President, for all we know you contested more than once before you won with high hopes that once u are there u will turn Nigeria into USA, lots of promises!! we all thought you have a road map based on your recontesting and campaign promises. WHY are you crying in just 8 months in a position you did everything to occupy? you did not even cry here in Nigeria so that we can cover your tears for the world not to see rather you .....!!! stop embarrassing us and start doing what we voted in to do.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by adonbilivit: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Am a poor buy can't afford place like that
God will pick ur call soon

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2016
So buhari is blaming the devil, yesterday it was babangida he was blaming, who's next blame, blame, blame, excuses, excuses and excuses, it's clear buhari had nothing to offer nigerians, apart from prayer has he become a God of man too? (fake pastor) he better run (quit) now before it gets worst, because it's inevitable it will.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by myahayawabi(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr. President.

In 1985 you were rudely interrupted by that guy called Babaginda, who actually started the downfall of Nigeria with so much introduction of corruption into the polity, Structural Adjustment Programme that took Nigeria 40 Years backward, and when he was leaving in a hurry gave us the spineless one called Shonekan, who in turn signed Nigeria to Abacha when men in Guns rounded him up in his Boxers Short in the Night.

Babangida made corruption an institution in Nigeria, only rivaled by the clueless one. A clueless one, so clueless it is even rumoured he copied some EXPO on his LAP to be able to pass his PHD exams.

And so PDP swore that Nigeria and Nigerians must suffer. If Nigeria was a girl, the way the PDP raped Nigeria would have made the girl permanently crippled. And so we took our Prayers to God , we cried to God to send us a Moses before the PDP rape us, to the extent that our legs will be cut off.

Unfortunately, you took over from a man who had already killed Nigeria, and you had to go to the Cemetary to wrestle the Coffin from him before he buried us.

And so God answered our Prayers.

And that is why you are the President.

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Calebsky(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2016
tonychristopher:

Have you blamed Jonathan today ?

I do not do that. Rather, I have a commendation for him. His administration did well and he surrounded himself with a team of economic achievers. They made Nigeria, in their time, the number one destination of FDI's and top economy in Africa. Nigerians fared better.

Albeit, not without faults. That's how it is the world over.

His legacies live on.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr. President.

In 1985 you were rudely interrupted by that guy called Babaginda, who actually started the downfall of Nigeria with so much introduction of corruption into the polity, Structural Adjustment Programme that took Nigeria 40 Years backward, and when he was leaving in a hurry gave us the spineless one called Shonekan, who in turn signed Nigeria to Abacha when men in Guns rounded him up in his Boxers Short in the Night.

Babangida made corruption an institution in Nigeria, only rivaled by the clueless one. A clueless one, so clueless it is even rumoured he copied some EXPO on his LAP to be able to pass his PHD exams.

And so PDP swore that Nigeria and Nigerians must suffer. If Nigeria was a girl, the way the PDP raped Nigeria would have made the girl permanently crippled. And so we took our Prayers to God , we cried to God to send us a Moses before the PDP rape us, to the extent that our legs will be cut off.

Unfortunately, you took over from a man who had already killed Nigeria, and you had to go to the Cemetary to wrestle the Coffin from him before he buried us.

And so God answered our Prayers.

And that is why you are the President.

...hope you are satisfied now ?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Koleman(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Newspaper sef. just one speech dem don use am form 15 different headlines.
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by IGBOPRINCE: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Pidggin:
You are facing all these problems because you are not the anointed one Sir.
it s lie. It s destiny and doom. It s so unfortunate to him.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Primegold: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Food For Thought.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by BurukutuMallam: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Then QUIT
A president with no direction cannot rule the most populous country in Afrca
Stop this sentimental bullshit you keep using to deceive your gullible blind followers.

Trow the towel and resign honorably.
Naija is sinking just 8months you are in power.
Junketing around the globe chasing prospective investors with your anti corruption jagon.All to no avail

Ogbeni.You be confirm D U L L A R D
Get the hell out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by walozanga(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2016
IF BUHARI REALLY SAID THAT THEN HE HAS NO BRAIN. YOU ARE THERE TO WORK AND PUT THINGS RYT NOT ENJOYMENT ONLY.
YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Koleman(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
Jonathan never planned to leave power, threats by the US and others seem to cleared drunkenness from his head. Nigeria will be great.
na today u know? they call him hero not knowing that he had no choice. from the moment buhari aligned himself with the world powers I knew it was over for GEJ. the former Ivory coast president was used as a scape goat. GEJ was to wise to risk it. why fight a war u must loose?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Yorobastard(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Ogbeni if you can't handle the situation pls handover to ya VP

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Koleman(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Bugatie:

You guys can believe anything you want but am sure that if Jonathan wanted to rig himself back to office, he could have done that and nothing will happen!

America ko, mumurica ni
Ask Gbabo how that went
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by Omotayor123(f): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2016
raker300:
Why did you contest? Since you knew things were bad, why didn't you allow the government to continue.

I thought he said he would stabilise oil prices? This man lied to his followers
You talk like a ret*ded fellow cry you would have preferred it if the bad government continue to rule Nigeria shey
You need to receive sense... embarassed
Re: I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2016
With all humility Sir, if you didn't know why you came in to rule now, ask APC that chose you as its presidential candidate and the millions of Nigerians that voted for you.
You are supposed to be tough and when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity / Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.