Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) (44725 Views)

Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) / Prophet TB Joshua Transforms A Woman Into A Man In Paraguay(photos) / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2016
lovely
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2016
INTROVERT:
Wow..... we have many mad men on nairaland that need such transformation.
True.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2016
I don't understand y a man will take credit for making a mad man sane.

This is why lots of Nigerians are very sceptical about spiritual things.

The pastor might indeed put clothes on the said erstwhile madman, but if he's still mad, he'll tear the suit in a short while.

God transformed the madman, the pastor made him fit to re-enter society a better person.

#JustSaying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2016
If you like put akpu inside carton seal am e go still smell, akpu na akpu
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2016
lies, not Nigeria, was actually from a Jamaican blogsite DANCEHALL
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by sleekyonyx(f): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2016
akunjohn:
But how pastor con take approach am? undecided
With God all things are possible?
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by funso111: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2016
1shortblackboy:
I hope he was actually mad. And not arrangee. I don't trust my people. But if itf true, pastor do well
I know God can do far more that that but how did a mad man posed for that picture or was it after the healing that the picture taken. Hmmm in Nigeria anything goes
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by MyLady11(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by blackpriest0911: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2016
The r so many mad men in Nairaland that needs transformation like these mad man
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by walozanga(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2016
PASTOR ABEG WE GET ONE MAD MAN FOR ASO-ROCK
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Otapipia: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Xposer:
we need to hear more of this

grin grin grin you fit keep mad man for house?
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2016
dainformant:
According to reports, a homeless man who suffered from mental disorder -was transformed by a pastor who took him in and took care of him both spiritually and physically. Pictured above are pictures to show how the man transformed into a responsible suit-wearing man. This is the kind of news that should be heard about our religious leaders not cases of rape and "spiritual extortion".

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/see-how-madman-was-tranformed-into.html

that nigga still mad as hell ;
just make up.
look at his pose in rags and the one in suit..
same pose.
no diff.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2016
1shortblackboy:
I hope he was actually mad. And not arrangee. I don't trust my people. But if itf true, pastor do well
Absolutely! It could be just acting, just to confuse the gullibles, besides the so called mad could have just needed to get a hair cut and a new suit.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by espn(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2016
1shortblackboy:
I can say dis is arranged 100%..
1. In the 1st pics let's assume he was still mad den..but he knew he was about taking a picture..nice pose though..
2.we all know a mad person would not be so calm on a barbers seat to have an hair cut.. lets assume he has been healed already in d 2nd pics..am so surprised he still had that same cloths on..
No sane barber would have an hair cut for someone in that kind of rag.
Finally..he was healed same day..taken to the barbers shop same day!

God help us!
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2016
So a hair cut and new clothing means his mental illness has be cured?
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by orisa37: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Let's have the particulars of the Pastor please.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by anytexy: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2016
There is a saying that "no matter how you heal a mad man he can never stop murmuring". Hmmmmmm
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by anytexy: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2016
There is a saying that "no matter how you heal a mad man he can never stop murmuring". Hmmmmmm. wish him well anyways.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by tgmservice: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2016
jesse515:

Nobody is showing u any luv, go n do sumtin gud n post pix den we will giv u all d likes n share u want.

Dis story reminds me of sumtin I did years bak, I was a barber n didn't av so much customers, n dia was dis sense kolo dat lives in same street wit me, I see his hair always turning to diff colours n goin dread n always notice his old n poor dad still comes around to bring him fud, I summoned cuourage one aftanun wen dia was no work, called d guy into my store, locked d store n gave him a clean shave, den I told him to walk away tru d bak door. Oboy, dat week na osusu I pack for d store , afta dat ordeal na me strt to pray make d guy hair grow n wen it started growing I called him n did same tin, but dis tym my brother d customers didnt increase tho, lol. I explained to my mom n she encouraged me to continue, so I did till I got tired n closed my barbing saloon.

A gud deed wit d right intention does not get lost. Trust me.
you are a mad fuul so the same clipper u use on ur customers u still use on a mad man
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by anytaij: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2016
you are so right Bro
umehmj:

That's What i was thinking until i saw the pix. from the look of his hairs, that man been mad for atleast a decade or more and i tell you man, no man will waste his life for that long just to stage a madness
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by anytaij: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
you are. so right bro
umehmj:

That's What i was thinking until i saw the pix. from the look of his hairs, that man been mad for atleast a decade or more and i tell you man, no man will waste his life for that long just to stage a madness
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
This goes a long way to prove that stress ,depression and frustrations accounts for many of the mental disorder ppl roaming the Nigerian streets and Not only spiritual attack as mainly claimed by some ppl
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by sunshine1974(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Like seriously, most of this mad Men we have around only need to be well taken care of, give dem good food and u will see dem well again....frustration and too much drugs and may be a few witchcraft cases caused a lot of this insanity we have in dis country. Atleast 50 percent will be well again if well rehabilitated. It's just pathetic our govt don't have any room for d man people we have in d streets, I think dey shld be provided for in our budgets too.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by blaqoracle: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
dainformant:
According to reports, a homeless man who suffered from mental disorder -was transformed by a pastor who took him in and took care of him both spiritually and physically. Pictured above are pictures to show how the man transformed into a responsible suit-wearing man. This is the kind of news that should be heard about our religious leaders not cases of rape and "spiritual extortion".

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/see-how-madman-was-tranformed-into.html
biggest scan
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by ESSIETO(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2016
INTROVERT:
NO B SMALL TING OOO. SOME NAIRALANDERS NA CRAZ SEF. SO PASTOR WE NID U HERE IN NAIRALAND 2 CURE SO MANY (HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA) grin
INTROVERT:
NO B SMALL TING OOO. SOME NAIRALANDERS NA CRAZ SEF. SO PASTOR WE NID U HERE IN NAIRALAND 2 CURE SO MANY (HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA)
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2016
lomprico:
Most of these mad people that rome about only needs love n care to be normal again.
yes! In developed countries they are not called mad people, they call them mental incapacity they are put some were to be looked after medically and othewise. I have worked with numerous mentally ill patience some of them are highly intelligent more than the average person. They just needed love a care and most esspecially some one to talk to, because they are being ignored the society, nigerians do not care they just call them mad people. Aren't we all mad at some point?
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2016
The captive of the mighty shall be set free and whosoever the son of man sets free shall be free indeed.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2016
onatisi:
This goes a long way to prove that stress ,depression and frustrations accounts for many of the mental disorder ppl roaming the Nigerian streets and Not only spiritual attack as mainly claimed by some ppl
apparently 97 percent of nigerians are mentally ill through frustration,porverty and stress without even knowing.

even those calling other people mad may be made themselves unknowingly grin
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2016
ESSIETO:

NO B SMALL TING OOO. SOME NAIRALANDERS NA CRAZ SEF. SO PASTOR WE NID U HERE IN NAIRALAND 2 CURE SO MANY (HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA) grin
NO B SMALL TING OOO. SOME NAIRALANDERS NA CRAZ SEF. SO PASTOR WE NID U HERE IN NAIRALAND 2 CURE SO MANY (HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA)
yea! I agree! And it takes a craze person like you to know a craze a person grin grin i guess.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2016
gypsey:
apparently 97 percent of nigerians are mentally ill through frustration,porverty and stress without even knowing.

even those calling other people mad may be made themselves unknowingly grin

I believe the root cause is poverty and if care isn't taken the trend may escalate in the future
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2016
INTROVERT:
how did you know? Unless you are mad yourself, it takes a mad woman to know a mad man grin grin
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Let every pastor pick one from the road and we will have less mad men roaming our street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.