Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) (44726 Views)

Adeboye’s Handkerchief Heals Madman (video) / Prophet TB Joshua Transforms A Woman Into A Man In Paraguay(photos) / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2016
onatisi:

I believe the root cause is poverty and if care isn't taken the trend may escalate in the future
yes! Ultimately the whole country will become mentally ill. Esspecially this times of estreem hardship.
picture that, it will be dissasterous grin,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Caseless:
Wow!

Hope he doesn't go back to the street behaving mad in suit again .

May God help BUHARI to transform Nigeria in this order .

Amen!
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2016
He looks calm and collected in the "before" picture. Probably just came across some misfortune.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by freeage7(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2016
No disrespect. This man of God is seriously needed in Ijebu-Ode and Ile-Ife to come do the same transformation.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2016
ubecharles:
lies, not Nigeria, was actually from a Jamaican blogsite DANCEHALL
Right! Nigerians? Anyway if it is in jamaica, could be a result of too much ganja or drugs.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2016
See all the unusual commendations!

Now should someone sow and gather funds to by a jet to the pastor in the near future, some punks will come online and quote ignorant and foolish related bible passages saying why should the pastor be rich and his members be poor. He sowed his seed and preached about it. Many church members only hear preaching without doing, ofcourse aside their doing Jesus only on Sundays.

God does not forget these acts. Even if He does, the prayer of this ex-madman to Him won't let Him be.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2016
tgmservice:
you are a mad fuul so the same clipper u use on ur customers u still use on a mad man
ofcourse! Why not? All he needs to do is clean it with alcohol, how do you know the person before you at your barber wasn't a mad man? When man was in prison i used one clipper to cut 200 men's hair no qualms! angry
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by jesse515: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2016
tgmservice:
you are a mad fuul so the same clipper u use on ur customers u still use on a mad man

U see ur mind set? My friend u better change iiit. Besides I do thoruogh sterilizing irrespective of d customer I take care of.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by TomLepskie(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=1shortblackboy post=42664349]I hope he was actually mad. And not arrangee. I don't trust my people. But if itf true, pastor do well [/

The story is not about miracle but about his kind gesture towards the man,according to op the pastor took care of him spiritually and physically which means he could hv taken him to the hospital while personally counseling him,nice one pastor.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by jidowu84: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2016
umehmj:

That's What i was thinking until i saw the pix. from the look of his hairs, that man been mad for atleast a decade or more and i tell you man, no man will waste his life for that long just to stage a madness

Ryt thinking and a mature mind. Thanks to God we still your type around, not that ewu that have eyes but can't see.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by scachy(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Wow!! , God is the greatest!!

Meanwhile, u can transform your poor financial status today. just Check out my signature and help yourself. I never believed it's real until I got my first payment yesterday.($500)

Before now, I had tried so many online jobs that ended up wasting my money and time but this is quite different because "it's 100% free and safe" and u just have to the d job at your convenient time n it's stress free.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
this is great
datola:
Born again pastor, God bless you.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by andysnoopy(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2016
The first pose and the last pose are still the same. The only difference is the middle when they are giving him a haircut and he had a needed bath at the last pic and the pastor or one of the church members gave him a suit for picture and promotional advert. Anyway at least the man got a needed break from being mad. Good one.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Yungkizy(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
This is d kind of news that should be shared here. Now, heaven is seriously throwing a big party for soul recovered
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
1shortblackboy:
I hope he was actually mad. And not arrangee. I don't trust my people. But if itf true, pastor do well
actually, my question is weather he is now sane because he is still striking the same pose as the first picture.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2016
He still looks mad to me
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by badesco(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice one. Keep it up..
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by oyeezah(f): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Dis is hw best to show d love of christ, not just preaching abt it
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by vareal(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2016
He is still slightly lookin up as if he fogot wia he is. Kudos to d pasto
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by donbabajeff(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2016
I opine this statement as Highly Fallacious,what's the name of the pastor/ministry.Arrangee has become aa norm amongst pastors! If any pastor heals a madman and converts him don't you think it will Be Headline and caption of National Dailies?
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by umehmj(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
jidowu84:

Ryt thinking and a mature mind. Thanks to God we still your type around, not that ewu that have eyes but can't see.

i appreciate the compliments but don't lash anybody please. bless you
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by MrPresident1: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good job pastor, na you gangan do wetin Jesus Christ command:

Matthew 25:44
Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Luke 10:36-37
Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by KeleDon(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
INTROVERT:
Wow..... we have many mad men on nairaland that need such transformation.
I besich u to reciv c'mon sense by da blood of God.... gringringringringringrin
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by IamThrive(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
May God continue to bless the heart of this Pastor in Jesus name,Amen!!!
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by megabyte2(f): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
INTROVERT:
Wow..... we have many mad men on nairaland that need such transformation.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by femiranking28(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Are those balls
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by orisa37: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is a Miracle. May God bless this Pastor.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by kamsibee: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
For real? Pastor please your attention is needed at yaba left.
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by Ramanto(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
The last time such thing happened was between Jesus and Legion! Others are scam
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by tottinova: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
dainformant:
According to reports, a homeless man who suffered from mental disorder -was transformed by a pastor who took him in and took care of him both spiritually and physically. Pictured above are pictures to show how the man transformed into a responsible suit-wearing man. This is the kind of news that should be heard about our religious leaders not cases of rape and "spiritual extortion".

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/see-how-madman-was-tranformed-into.html

Maybe this pastor's case is even worse.
What if he's a gay pastor
And at the end rapes the transformed man
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by CallMeMadMan: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Where the pastor dey? I need him o
Re: Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Our God is ABLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.