Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo (26955 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose / Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by sigiyaya(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2016
there is nothing like the missing chibok girls
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2016
I think I agree with Obj this time around. Even if we succeed in returning the girls, believe me, it won't be the same girls that was abducted. They must have undergone serious brainwashing and reorientation. Psychologically damaged, and this country is not that focused on psychological therapy.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by pabjo: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Na so e dey start, just watch how far it goes obj vs pmb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Akkord4gov: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
dani3:
Even OBJ knows that the chibok girls saga is a big scam... grin

Gba gba,wake up guy
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Baba pls go and sit down......u r amongst wat we are suffering in naija..... we all know dey was no missing girl....
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Btruth: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Signed, stamped and sealed.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by canalily(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
The chibok fathers have spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by grandstar(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2016
dani3:

Even Jonathan no deny am! Well we have Holocaust denials

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by RedCapChief(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Whatever remains of the Chibok girls has been extinguished. Everybody in the corridors of power knows that the girls were just a weapon of politics. OBJ is the only person powerful enough to say this. It is what Jonathan should have said long ago. The Chibok girls saga is become a thorn in Bubu's flesh and he will soon declare that the girls are dead or something like that. OBJ is only delivering the first part.

BBOG will soon running out of financial support. APC has stopped donating and PDP has no money. One of their leaders now works with El-Rufai, others are going back to their daily lives. Very soon, BBOG will become like #OccupyLagos, a distant memory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by MyLady11(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Its true.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by StOla: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Firefire:
You see...

Yes we all can see the information below. What comes to mind is ineffectual buffoon.

He said, “The former president heard about the kidnap 8am in the morning of the abduction but failed to act
until 72 hours later and by then it was too late.”

Then it took the government another 3weeks to publicly accept the kidnap occurred, only after the sane world wondered what manner of moro.n was president in Nigeria.

Just ask the likes of Michelle Obama, Aisha Sesay, and Malala Yousafzai what they think about the man called Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by MyLady11(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by emamos: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
234GT:
This man has said the truth, but many zombies will not believe him
meaning of d emboldened pls?.,.. i dnt av dictionary dats y i askd
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Some of us are not stupid.

We know right from the beginning, that its all A SCAM.

APC'S PROPAGANDA STRATEGY REALLY WORK FOR THEM.

Now that you have power, you must remember that governance is not run on PROPAGANDA.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by kgr8mike(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2016
They are no longer girls. At best we can say chibok ladies or young married women. Chibok girls don't exit any more as girls
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by yaki84: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2016
PDP akwaibom
Akwaibom Pdp
PDP POWER!
POWER PASS POWER!
Propaganda brought u guys in, but am not sure it will sustain u guys n fulfil ur outrageous promises.

PDP POWER! AUTHORITY!
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by yommys01(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2016
justice2016:
chibok girls na scam ...i never happened
Exactly. It was a scam hence we voted out GEJ. He is too clueless. He accepted a scam as fact.

Ode. Scam ko fraud ni. If it was a scam, how come the ineffectual buffon didn't unravel it and prosecute those behind it. I guess he was too clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by 9jatatafo(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2016
OBJ please speak directly to OBY and PMB. PMB promised to the lead the fight to Sambisa forest being in the front. I believe this CBG and BBOG is all fraud
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Paperwhite(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2016
quotequote:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/06/anyone-saying-chibok-girls-will-return-is-lying-obasanjo/
Oh jeez! So this baboon from Ota knew this all along but became APC's navigator to foist this "I don't know why I seek power" ill-minded man of a president on a nation of 170million? May it never be well with you.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by joncom(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Obansanjo is just full of hate. Don't know what GEJ refused him.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by morule20(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2016
girls wey go don become grandmother by now.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Icecomrade: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2016

Someone help me with answer.

If obasanjo knew chibok girls will never return why didnt the old parrot tell his new alliance APC the so called truth when they were using rescuing Chibok girls as a campaign promise before election.

This beef between Jonathan and Obasanjo is it all about the love for nigeria?

Is it so hard for him to get over Goodluck Jonathan. Is the guy taking a shine off him internationally?

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by yommys01(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2016
MrsOgbaje:
But that is the format you used in disposing brother Jonathan
A format? It was a fact that some girls were kidnapped yes or no?

If yes, then using it to campaign against Le shoeless is not bad. If no, then le shoeless is actually ineffectual as rightly stated. Cos if none of such took place and he could not unravel the lies then why should he rule in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Paperwhite(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2016
9jatatafo:
OBJ please speak directly to OBY and PMB. PMB promised to the lead the fight to Sambisa forest being in the front. I believe this CBG and BBOG is all fraud
I have this impression long ago.
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Obj always saying it the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Paperwhite(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2016
kiss
Icecomrade:

Someone help me with answer.

If obasanjo knew chibok girls will never return why didnt the old parrot tell his new alliance APC the so called truth when they were using rescuing Chibok girls as a campaign promise before election.

This beef between Jonathan and Obasanjo is it all about the love for nigeria?

Is it so hard for him to get over Goodluck Jonathan. Is the guy taking a shine off him internationally?

My dear so many questions than answers.It's now clearer to the well discerning minds.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by pharmagba: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2016
dani3:
Reading comphrension disorder
he said the reaction time of the GEJ, gave the girls away foever.
Try and brush up your comphrension.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Dailyfavour(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Fact that will be difficult to understand, well meaning Nigerian know it is a SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by anonimi: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2016
StOla:
Yes we all can see the information below. What comes to mind is ineffectual buffoon.

We know the REAL ineffectual baboon & dog despite his pretense and good packaging.
We were not deceived.
Those who were previously deceived are also realising their monumental error of allowing themselves to be FRAUDULENTLY scammed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Lookupman: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2016
joncom:
Obansanjo is just full of hate. Don't know what GEJ refused him.

Eyeeh, You do not it is in their Blood? from generation to generation
Re: Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo by Chikpat(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2016
Obj z frank and straight to the point. We continue to remember d chibok girls in our heart, our thoughts and prayers. Who knows? God can amaze us someday! Maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Mulls Fall-back Options For Presidential Aspirants / Osun 2018 : Where Is Fayose? / Nse Ntuen Attends Akpabio’s 56th Birthday With Plaster On His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.