Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Malromance: When Your Guy Totally Dominates You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malromance: When Your Guy Totally Dominates You (708 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malromance: When Your Guy Totally Dominates You by curious121(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
As much as the act of rape is wrong and many girls go on about how they hate a man who is 'too possessive' and 'too dominant', I have a friend who confessed that in terms of her relationship with her man, she enjoys it when he sometimes maltreats her when it comes to love making and it is also a turn on when her guy is over posessive and overly jealous, no moderation whatsoever, she even enjoys is when they argue, is this just a one off or do a lot of girls behave like this when it comes to relationships? Your views are appreciated, thanks.
Re: Malromance: When Your Guy Totally Dominates You by curious121(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2009
Please guys, your input is important
Re: Malromance: When Your Guy Totally Dominates You by Tudor6(f): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2009
Yeah well. . . Different strokes for different folks. Whatever rocks your boat dude!
Re: Malromance: When Your Guy Totally Dominates You by asha80(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2009
I have a cousin thay says she likes it when her man beats her and apologizes to her later.
Re: Malromance: When Your Guy Totally Dominates You by Tudor6(f): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2009
That is sick!
Re: Malromance: When Your Guy Totally Dominates You by iice(f): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2009
curious121:

As much as the act of rape is wrong and many girls go on about how they hate a man who is 'too possessive' and 'too dominant', I have a friend who confessed that in terms of her relationship with her man, she enjoys it when he sometimes maltreats her when it comes to love making and it is also a turn on when her guy is over posessive and overly jealous, no moderation whatsoever, she even enjoys is when they argue, is this just a one off or do a lot of girls behave like this when it comes to relationships? Your views are appreciated, thanks.

I see it more as a psychological problem especially when they need to be maltreated to enjoy sex. Though i don't think a lot of girls like this, however it's not as rare as we would believe (existence).
As for overly possessive and jealous, i suppose some people see it as a sign of love/affection. That to drive someone to that stage means the person must care alot about you undecided
Re: Malromance: When Your Guy Totally Dominates You by JJYOU: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2009
iice:

I see it more as a psychological problem especially when they need to be maltreated to enjoy sex. Though i don't think a lot of girls like this, however it's not as rare as we would believe (existence).
As for overly possessive and jealous, i suppose some people see it as a sign of love/affection. That to drive someone to that stage means the person must care alot about you undecided

someone i know told me same thing but i feel it is a mild form of madness. how could any sane person tolerate violence and abuse?
Re: Malromance: When Your Guy Totally Dominates You by iice(f): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2009
JJYOU:

someone i know told me same thing but i feel it is a mild form of madness. how could any sane person tolerate violence and abuse?

LOL same thing. . .the mind can be fragile. Sometimes, it's a previous experience that makes it a staple.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Feel Collecting Borrowed Money From Your Bf/gf / How Do I Tell A Love Addicted Man I Am Not Interested Again After All My Attmpt? / Dating Palaver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.