Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Do U Feel Collecting Borrowed Money From Your Bf/gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Feel Collecting Borrowed Money From Your Bf/gf (712 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Feel Collecting Borrowed Money From Your Bf/gf by Viciyke(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2009
Hello house, i was just wondering how one feels when u lend money to ur boyfriend or girlfriend. I know is okey, but am wondering do u collect d money back from he or she when it is needed back. For me, i find it difficult collecting borrowed money from my girlfriend, i just let her have it out of love, i feel awkward whenever she returns money to me, she even complains at times dat she is scared of collecting money from me under the pretence of borrowing cos i always refuse collecting it back.
Re: How Do U Feel Collecting Borrowed Money From Your Bf/gf by iice(f): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2009
Sometimes, when they know you won't collect your money back, they start to take advantage of you. I have a hard time collecting my money too. It's those who have no shame (in the sense that, the just assume you will keep giving them money - like it's your responsibility) that i push for the money - just to see how they will react.
On the other hand, i always pay my debts. . .
Re: How Do U Feel Collecting Borrowed Money From Your Bf/gf by Romeo4real(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2009
she even complains at times dat she is scared of collecting money from me under the pretence of borrowing
She is playing you like an out of tune guitar - at least she is honest about it (collecting, but pretending to borrow), and u also know it, as ur own words suggest

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Need Ur Responce Urgently,if It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? / How Do I Tell A Love Addicted Man I Am Not Interested Again After All My Attmpt? / I Presume We Love Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.