Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? (10932 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / Girls!,10 Things Yhu Should Never Say Before,during Or Aftter Sex. / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Medunah: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Easy....Just tell her
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by ITbomb(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Find something that will make the two of you to start struggling, body will touch body and you follow your instinct.

For me, I will change the channel from Telemundo to Al Jazeera and she will come for the remote, we take it from there.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Just wear that flexible and transparent boxer and be walking down the room with your e.rect john Thomas be dangling.Na she go waka come meet you say she won test.
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Booty4me: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
What ℓ normally do is t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ wait fo® greenlight and then ℓ attack.. Meaning no green light no show cry
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by jonaifame22(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
This days I don't give her any sign, when she starts saying stuffs like "hey I will soon be going home o", I already know what she means, and then I'll pull my boxers and she'll pull her clothes and I'll suck her breast and she'll part her legs and hold my dick and put it gently inside her pvssy then I'll continue frm there!

8 Likes

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Kazrem(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Gone are the days.
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Emodeee: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, cum and share your own experience.
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by dannywest01: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ladies you are also free to tell us how ur guys gets you down.... wink
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by liljboy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
dannywest01:
Ladies you are also free to tell us how ur guys gets you down.... wink
if girl talk am make I chop barb wire.... pretenders for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by ernesterioo(f): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
End time konji initiator's
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by skywalker240(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
oya uduaghan bus, drop me 4 hear i don reach wer i de go... chai no drive pass oo i wan comdown..
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by olac21(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
This days I don't give her any sign, when she starts saying stuffs like "hey I will soon be going home o", I already know what she means, and then I'll pull my boxers and she'll pull her clothes and I'll suck her breast and she'll part her legs and hold my dick and put it gently inside her pvssy then I'll continue frm there!

Badt guy!
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by OmichaelO: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Just Show up Naked_

It's 101% effective

grin grin
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by dannywest01: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
liljboy:
if girl talk am make I chop barb wire.... pretenders for life
na so I see laveda dey talk say she no be guy lol.
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by JOOHEL: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
pTomz:
Act like u not gnna do anything, wen she comes close ...jst grab her by d waist n plant deep kiss fr 8sec, den grap dat azz tight n lock her by d wall(she'll automatically loose control of herself) GAME ONgrin

Lol. Na rape be dis na!.
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by pTomz(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
JOOHEL:

Lol. Na rape be dis na!.
it's called hardcore initiation, rape is wen she screams fr u to stop, bt she playing along wid dis wan(strangling ya neck sef)grin
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by dopedealer(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
I must have branched KFC or an eatry before getting home so she won't have any excuse that she is hungry and it brings about complimentary feelings then I start sweet talking or acting according...# Note method only for professionals# NLT
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by twerky(f): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
For me
I push him on bed and give him a crazy cowgirl
No time for shiit tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by macfish101(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Royle2014:
Serve them a fruit drink (5 alive) *clears throat.. Dats all
after u don put tramadol inside abi Lolz...bad man

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by macfish101(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
twerky:
For me I push him on bed and give him a crazy cowgirl No time for shiit tongue
chai! Baby la' hot......u know wassup!!!
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by vampent: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
chai.! Those bitches for my area ehn.. jz buy then recharge card .. gbam! u're in chocolate city.!

#Neva tried it tho' .. dont wanna be my own grandpa

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by firstking01(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Do weLL to use this question and creat a thread undecided
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by firstking01(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ashawo boys and girLs...tomaro na sunday o undecided
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
What stops u from telling her, "babe, lets have sex"

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Olasco93: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
The painful thing about this is that among those who posted on this thread, none of them is married... Abomination everywhere
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
I superman punch her undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by JOOHEL: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
pTomz:
it's called hardcore initiation, rape is wen she screams fr u to stop, bt she playing along wid dis wan(strangling ya neck sef)grin

Lol.. Na xo!.
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Joavid:
op is a RAPIST!
Holy ghost fire!! grin..
Weres the fun in tat sister?....I cannot enjoy what my partner isn't...I dnt forcefully take what am not offered...Am kind of an introvert one 'No' I shy away...
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by sbabs1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hi every 1, different strikes for different folks. Generally it depends on your relationship with her and how long you have known. However, it is better you start a conversations about romance and get her point, once she is showing interest. U can move closer and kiss her softly then do the touchesrie etc then u go.

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by unilagfreshest(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
When hateu2 came, it was easy tho, after taking viju nd watching hip TV, I put my head on her big laps, from thr, used my head to brush her bwest, touched her hair abit, complimented it, she leaned forward den kissed her softly, grabbed her bwest then towards her nipple, she moaned grin [size=15pt] you all know the rest cheesy[/size] we r expecting our first son. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Smartguy001(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Go get a life bro...! wit all dis hard Buhari economy situatio nah watin ur own brain dey busy dey think b dat...if der is money n u spoil her u don't even have to look for a way , na she go show u even if u dey miss road sef.... angry
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Smartguy001:
Go get a life bro...! wit all dis hard Buhari economy situatio nah watin ur own brain dey busy dey think b dat...if der is money n u spoil her u don't even have to look for a way , na she go show u even if u dey miss road sef.... angry
Yhu have contradicted yhur own name bro... sad
How we survive everyday in Naija is not by how much we have....We always find Happiness around us.....from little things......#SpiritOfNaija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee / Kate Came Into My Room With Her Towel On And She Opened Her... (pics) / Join The Largest R-rated Whatsapp Tv For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.