Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (38062 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend / Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by MrDickman: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
How u guys dey do am. Most of the girls wey I dey always manage invite come house no dey wan Bleep. Dem go just come chop my food, we talk and dey go. If I wan start to dey touch them they;ll start threatening me that they are leaving. Abeg help your man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by 0ubenji(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
MrDickman:
How u guys dey do am. Most of the girls wey I dey always manage invite come house no dey wan Bleep. Dem go just come chop my food, we talk and dey go. If I wan start to dey touch them they;ll start threatening me that they are leaving. Abeg help your man.
just do it the BILL COSBY way mahn... grin grin grin

If
U
Get
The
Mind

2 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by hopebacy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
0ubenji:
just do it the BILL COSBY way mahn... grin grin grin

If
U
Get
The
Mind
abeg Wetin b BILL COSBY WAY..

1 Like

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by 0ubenji(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
hopebacy:
abeg Wetin b BILL COSBY WAY..
jux go on a google search for info on the BILL COSBY scandal..U wee know how he gets women who visited him for sex.. cool
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
0ubenji:
jux go on a google search for info on the BILL COSBY scandal..U wee know how he gets women who visited him for sex.. cool
drug dem abi. Mofo

12 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by NwaChibuzor: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
lilmarley:

use SPANISH FLY for them.......since they like eating your food
note that.....its not really a drug.....it just make them feel arouse
makes them feel Hot sha
use it nd thank me later
u don use am before? what was the experience
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Caseless: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Me sef nor know. I never do am before.

I'm here to learn.

You can start like this man below.

1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Vicboi1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
lilmarley:

use SPANISH FLY for them.......since they like eating your food .. note that.....its not really a drug.....it just make them feel arouse makes them feel Hot sha use it nd thank me later
That SPANISH FLY dey work die
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by MrDickman: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Vicboi1:

That SPANISH FLY dey work die
guy where did u get it? How did u use it? What were the events that folowed? (her reactions) ...Gist us abeg.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by generalbush(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
I see future rapits...

59 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by sonofanarchy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
always invite them towards evening and keep them late till 10
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by ChewingStick(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by ubunja(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
dont drug them.THATS RAPE.throw spanish fly away
do this:
snatch something she is holding.her fone or pen.or purse.whatever.put that thing behind your back.dont run away.just stay there.she will try to wrestle for that thing from behind you.and as u struggle against each other bodies touch.skin contacts happens. just watch magic happen.that struggle with take the two of u down a different road than the one u thought..
this is the tactic most gals use to initiate sex with guys.but most guys never see the signal.
if someone grabs something u holding and puts it behind their back or runs off with it ITS ON.!!!!!!!!!!!!

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Vicboi1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
MrDickman:

guy where did u get it? How did u use it? What were the events that folowed? (her reactions) ...Gist us abeg.
No time for long stories just that when you buy it you can put little into her food or drink and just give her 5 minutes she would start disturbing you for sex but don't over put it ohh
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Vicboi1:

No time for long stories just that when you buy it you can put little into her food or drink and just give her 5 minutes she would start disturbing you for sex but don't over put it ohh

Lolz...badt guy....one hot classy babe wey don give me sleepiness needs this oooo cheesy cheesy...

can u get it in a pharmacy store?
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Dramadiddy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by lilmarley: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

u don use am before? what was the experience

Twas superb
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
If you have chair remove it
Then when she lies on your bed edge closer, aim for her arm and laps and whisper sweet nothings into her ears
Always buy red wine it gets them in the mood, attempt a kiss and if she resists assure her that you will accompany her to pay her bride price shortly
Endeavour to be neat and smell nice girls love clean guys and make sure there's an attraction before inviting your meal

6 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
bad boy group.... call her around evening that she will sleep overnight. or ask her dis during ur chat before she visit you. even if you don like it just ask her that what's her comments on guys dat sucka pussy with mouth. if she say is good, u don Bleep her b dat and if she said no tell her to give u reason and if she starts preaching gospel just know that if dis wan visit u na f.k b dat

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by byemx06(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
ubunja:
dont drug them.THATS RAPE.throw spanish fly away
do this:
snatch something she is holding.her fone or pen.or purse.whatever.put that thing behind your back.dont run away.just stay there.she will try to wrestle for that thing from behind you.and as u struggle against each other bodies touch.skin contacts happens. just watch magic happen.that struggle with take the two of u down a different road than the one u thought..
this is the tactic most gals use to initiate sex with guys.but most guys never see the signal.
if someone grabs something u holding and puts it behind their back or runs off with it ITS ON.!!!!!!!!!!!!

baddest.....
one Gin for this guy

33 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by byemx06(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
If you have chair remove it
Then when she lies on your bed edge closer, aim for her arm and laps and whisper sweet nothings into her ears
Always buy red wine it gets them in the mood, attempt a kiss and if she resists assure her that you will accompany her to pay her bride price shortly
Endeavour to be neat and smell nice girls love clean guys and make sure there's an attraction before inviting your meal

I use this style wen I was in school I don't keep my reading chair inside wen expecting visitor trust me ds style work very well

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by ISISs(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by RichlyOBS(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
wait ooo the babe you dey invite so, them be your girlfriend?? if not why you wan fck your just a friend na?

10 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by DonMekino(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Finally.... Friendzone Association are about to lose a worthy member

32 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dramadiddy:
u have to arouse her before u initiate her coming to ur house.. dont mk her knw sex is involved.. also, make her come at night, if she says no give her geniune reasons like u wont b around all dose ish, but dont make her come too late sumn like 5pm then waste her time till she ll hv no option than to stay back, then make her dinner.. when shes sleeping, u go get her tiger... this shd work if she likes u crazy
Baddest
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Dramadiddy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
IAmFreeman:
Baddest
twale!

1 Like

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by mankan2k7(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Be sober, beg am sotee as if ur life depends on it. Tell her u will die if u don't do it. Beg her again, u can even prostrate. Promise to buy her helicopter after d Bleep. Dem no born am make she no gree

34 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Kingjags: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
The fact that you invited a girl over to your crib and she obliged is enough for you to bang her. Have never invited a girl over without banging her if she eventually shows up. My trick is before i invite a girl over to my crib, I make sure we're on good terms and from our conversation, I always chip it in and ask her what would she be bringing for me..... Most of them would say 'nothing', I'd b like 'seeing that beautiful face and that gorgeous body in my crib is enough'.... And trust me, girls fancy some romantic/naughty word play. So just make sure you on good terms with any girl u wanna invite and always make move. Don't ever tell them u want to bang, they'd be irritated by that word, just use some funny/witty lines on her. You welcome.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by terrezo2002(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
How to enter the kingdom of God
1. Be born again. Repent from every sins
2. Avoid temptations like all these sex talks and fornications
3. Attend a Bible believing church
4. Study the Bible everyday
5. Pray always
6. Tell others the good news of Jesus Christ

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by deolurexy1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
You go tear the payint bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.