Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

#thesuprisefactor - Based On Real Events - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #thesuprisefactor - Based On Real Events (461 Views)

This Is Why She Lost Interest In You, Based On Her Zodiac Sign / Rate Women Based On Their Looks On A Scale Of 1 - 10. / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#thesuprisefactor - Based On Real Events by TILK(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
THE SUPRISE FACTOR. It was a very cold evening,the wind blew with xo much violence,d rain poured down on the earth with so much force.As Rita looked through the window she couldn't see no single soul outside she let her mind wonder about the things of the world but the loud volume of her cell phone ringing brought her back to the real world,she picked up the phone and the voice on the phone sent chills through her body. It was peter,the boy she was crazy about from day one. She never believed in love at first sight but the first day she saw him changed her discipline,she became crazy about him and she could see it in his eyes that he cared about her.
He was a tall,black young man with dimples which made her crazy,the softness in his eyes made her body feel things she never felt before. When he walked up to her and introduced himself and asked for her name she was stammering which made him smile the more,ohh she so loved that smile!!! ************BACK TO THE PRESENT*********
She picked up the phone and heard him say something like come open the door sweetie,she began panicking,she couldn't remember giving him her house address talkless of inviting him over but still yet she felt excited,mixtures of good and bad thoughts began flooding through her mind *****WATCH OUT FOR PART 2******
Re: #thesuprisefactor - Based On Real Events by TILK(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Reply or comment to show pple are intrested in my piece of writing
Re: #thesuprisefactor - Based On Real Events by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
I am cold is catching me on behalf of d babe grin

love ur write up
Re: #thesuprisefactor - Based On Real Events by cruzita(f): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
following
Re: #thesuprisefactor - Based On Real Events by TILK(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
#TheSupriseFactor--Continuation
Her heart sang praises to God that her flat mate left the house yesterday to go chill with her boyfriend. It was cold but yet she could see herself sweating instantly she cleaned her face with a towel put on her sweetest smile and went down to open the door. On opening the door she saw Peter and he greeted her shyly,she felt like hugging him right there but on noticing how wet he was common sense prevailed and she took him upstairs.
She wanted to query him with questions like how he got her home address, but instead she found herself apologising to him for not hearing his knock on time with him playing the cool guy and laughing it off. Rita then put on the heater and told him to go shower while she make something for dinner for both of them. In less than no time he was out and when he didn't see Rita, he began wandering round the apartment then finally he saw her in the kitchen bent halfway with a knife cutting something he didn't care about,his eyes went down and saw as her ass swaying to the rhythm of what she was doing. He wondered how that small white bum short could accommodate all that monster ass,he kept staring at it as the monster between his legs started coming to life,to him he was in a world of his own ,he didn't even notice when she turned until she said softly ''Peter what are you doing''. I... I... I... Was looking for you all around the house. She laughed softly and said what are you wearing before he noticed his hard dick under the towel wrapped round his waist. He quickly answered her question with another immediately by asking her if she got something he can change into for the night. She wanted to say yes but the huge bulge under the towel sent bad thoughts through her mind and she ended up saying no, that he can cope with the towel for the night since he is a guy which he nodded in agreement.
She set the dining table making sure she shook her ass severely to set him off she could see his adam apple going up and down which sent her a signal that she was doing a good job. Finally,she was done setting the table and motioned for him to come over let them eat. As they ate their dinner Of Fried egg with bread,butter and tea he kept on talking about things which made her laugh before shifting to how much he so loved her blah! Blah !! Blah!!! She kept smiling,she have never seen a guy so romantic like peter before which made her pussy begin to moisten.
When they were both done eating she stood up to go keep the plates but he held her hand saying he has been served by a princess so he wants to serve a princess too as he rose and slowly walked towards her side of the table to pick up the plates something happened!!! His Towel fell and she could see his 12 inch cock spring free towards her

LIKE/COMMENT TO SHOW INTREST IN THIS POST ------- TO BE CONTINUED SOON
Re: #thesuprisefactor - Based On Real Events by TILK(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Comment about the story ,let me know if people are actually following

(1) (Reply)

He Gave Me N200 After Brutally Raping Me – 15-year Old Girl Recounts Bitter Expe / #menonly: How To Be Romantic On Mondays / Get Read Of Ur Body Fat Today And Feel Lighter After....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.