Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Its Virginity Talk Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Virginity Talk Again (2676 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Virginity Talk Again by Weblow: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
(a) for virgins
1. Virginity is a virtue. It may be lack of opportunity but it could be a blessing in disguise so dont be deceive by those anti virgin slogans.
2. When its gone it is gone for ever. Many ladies regret loosing it and try there best to regain it, that why virginity surgery and becoming a secondary virgin is now threading.
3. Men love it and you will hardly escape the questions about your virginity. You will be in trouble when your man thinks you are but you are not. Its harder for a no sex relationship when he discover you are not.
4. Men have a way of rewarding their virgin wife. When they think of being the first man it makes them happy and tend to pay back that gesture.
5. Men talk about. Because the are proud the boast about it with there friends, am sure you must have heard some pastors using their wife as model.
6. You will regret when you found out the person that took it from you does not deserve it. It comes after heart break.
7. Its the best gift you can give your husband if not name it. Once emotionally attach you will wish you were.
8. A man might use the fact you are not a virgin to hurt you. Normally during arguement even if you are not his wife or girlfriend (LovePeddler bitch etc)
9. Non virgin are jealous of you must especially those that have experience one thing or the other.
10. A man that truely loves you will help you keep it when you say you want to keep it. But many men are like hit and run.
11. Many young ladies have sold their virginity for what can be said millions of naira. Imagine you with yours there are men that will spend money to buy, money that can build a duplex and buy cars. You waste that given it to a random guy while you will end with one man that will be strugling to provide for your need. Why not preserve it for your man
(b) For non virgins stop deceiving the virgins and stop deceiving yourselve for its a terrible sin to cause someones downfall.
Men that say they dont care are probably those that have deflowered girls before or will hit and run or dating a lady above there class. i know some ladies might have experience it. A man is concern about your past life, and will not marry his friend ex must especially if his friend has browse before.
Reason this, why do some ladies have problem with their brothers girlfriend no matter how close the are with the girl, why do girls reconmend a girl for their brother to marry.
Virginity is not religion and its not a do or die affair. This is aimed at encouraging or discouraging you on the path you chose not to confuse though.
Am not a god nor a demigod please pardon me errors of any form and poor fomating thank you

1 Like

Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nobody's interested. So fück off.
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
cool
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by sinaj(f): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
S
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Strahovski1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice piece you got there.. +1

#TeamVirgin

1 Like

Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by ronald4lif(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Utter bunkum. undecided
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Weblow: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
ronald4lif:
Utter bunkum. undecided
Drefan:
Nobody's interested. So fück off.
Hit and run men. Fear the laws of karma
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
there is no virgin gal here @op, all the gals here have all been Forked, their boreholes have been widened undecided
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by pweetytonie(f): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Does it put food on anybody's table?
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Favolly(f): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
I am open to the general idea of this gist but most of these points are just annoying

Number 7 is particularly very silly angry
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Weblow: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
pweetytonie:
Does it put food on anybody's table?
if u are put it on the market lets see. Read and try to understand
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by olagbemi118(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
It's a virgin's world... I wish I marry one. Grant my wish oh Lord

1 Like

Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Not again cry
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Weblow: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Favolly:
I am open to the general idea of this gist but most of these points are just annoying

Number 7 is particularly very silly angry
why please enlighting us
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Emac34: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
what so good abt being a virgin self..ASAP
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by joseph1832(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Its about choice. Nobody should make being a virgin a big deal. Its that simple.
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by firstking01(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
The non-virgins won't like this....i can see them by the expressions on their facesgrin....

TeamVirginBoyscheesy
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Favolly(f): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Weblow:

why please enlighting us
Any girl that wants to keep her virginity should do it for her own sake or in obedience to God. I grew up hearing that 'keep your virginity for your husband' crap and it's just a silly thing to say especially in these modern times. It was a bit hard to unlearn most of those toxic things I internalized while growing up but I thank God for wisdom sha.

Is it the same husband that would have slept with half of the girls in town that I will be keeping virginity for? Mba o! I definitely would not be telling that to my girl-child. Instead, tell the ladies to do it for themselves and/or in obedience to God. If they keep their virginity for husband and the husband still cheats on them, what will they now do? Commit suicide?

3 Likes

Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by cruzita(f): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
#TeamVirgin even if its not to impress any man ,I'm doing for myself.

1 Like

Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Yksoul(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
#team virgin,it's not easy even in the midst of opportunity,i still turned down the desire.thank God People
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by joseph1832(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Favolly:

Any girl that wants to keep her virginity should do it for her own sake or in obedience to God. I grew up hearing that 'keep your virginity for your husband' crap and it's just a silly thing to say especially in these modern times. It was a bit hard to unlearn most of those toxic things I internalized while growing up but I thank God for wisdom sha.

Is it the same husband that would have slept with half of the girls in town that I will be keeping virginity for? Mba o! I definitely would not be telling that to my girl-child. Instead, tell the ladies to do it for themselves and/or in obedience to God. If they keep their virginity for husband and the husband still cheats on them, what will they now do? Commit suicide?
Keeping it for themselves? Hmm, I can't say, however, keeping it for God? Oh no, tell me, of what use is keeping it for God or themselves when they've spent most of their adult life masturbating?

1 Like

Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Favolly(f): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Keeping it for themselves? Hmm, I can't say, however, keeping it for God? Oh no, tell me, of what use is keeping it for God or themselves when they've spent most of their adult life masturbating?
When I say 'for themselves', I mean, for their own peace of mind, to avoid unnecessary stories that touch, to avoid STDs and the like, etc.

And about keeping it in Obedience to God... Again, I understand that this isn't something you'll accept because of your personal convictions and I'm not about to force my opinion down your throat. So I'll just point out that obedience to God where sexual matters are concerned encompasses both pre-marital sex and masturbation.

Most christian folks understand this better wink
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by joseph1832(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2016
Favolly:

When I say 'for themselves', I mean, for their own peace of mind, to avoid unnecessary stories that touch, to avoid STDs and the like, etc.

And about keeping it in Obedience to God... Again, I understand that this isn't something you'll accept because of your personal convictions and I'm not about to force my opinion down your throat. So I'll just point out that obedience to God where sexual matters are concerned encompasses both pre-marital sex and masturbation.

Most christian folks understand this better wink
Okay. But getting them to adhere to it is another thing. I've seen countless of this so called virgin christians shy away from penetrative sex, but masturbate.

So, I wonder if those christian folks who understand this better actually abide by it, because I know, nature is a b1tch and you can't cheat nature, no matter how you try. grin
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Vick4rill(m): 12:33am On Feb 07, 2016
Favolly:

i guess u are nt a virgin that is why u are writing this crap. U need to knw that men are different frm women, certain laws that favour the men does nt favour the women and certain laws that favour the women does nt favour the women,wat am saying is that many will frown at a man who beat a woman even if she is at fault bt wen it comes to issue of virginity women are expected to keep and maintain it more than the women;the truth is dat most men value virgins:even the waywards,i will be the happiest man on earth if am fortunate to ve a woman that comprises of good character nd is a virgin too

1 Like

Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Favolly(f): 12:38am On Feb 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Okay. But getting them to adhere to it is another thing. I've seen countless of this so called virgin christians shy away from penetrative sex, but masturbate.

So, I wonder if those christian folks who understand this better actually abide by it, because I know, nature is a b1tch and you can't cheat nature, no matter how you try. grin
'So called virgin Christians'

Lol!

Yes, it will interest you to know that some Christians actually do abide by it, and i'm not referring to those that masturbate. That's self deceit. If someone genuinely wants to obey God, they will know that God cannot be mocked

And about not cheating nature... There's another area you wouldn't be very accepting of. It's called the difference between walking in the flesh and walking in the Spirit. Again, most christians will understand this better wink

PS; I can hear the undertones of your posts. Loud and clear. But like I said, everyone has the right to their opinion and I won't force mine on you. But you really should learn to live and let live. If someone wants to be a 'So called virgin christian', let them be

1 Like

Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Favolly(f): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2016
Vick4rill:
i guess u are nt a virgin that is why u are writing this crap. U need to knw that men are different frm women, certain laws that favour the men does nt favour the women and certain laws that favour the women does nt favour the women,wat am saying is that many will frown at a man who beat a woman even if she is at fault bt wen it comes to issue of virginity women are expected to keep and maintain it more than the women;the truth is dat most men value virgins:even the waywards,i will be the happiest man on earth if am fortunate to ve a woman that comprises of good character nd is a virgin too
LOL

That's all I have to say here, really

Byebye

2 Likes

Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Weblow: 2:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Favolly:

U hav a point. I think favolly was well mannered but guilty though. This a mediocre writeup for the hypocrates raising hope for themselve and deceiving others. Men care thats all. the other ones is left between you, yourself and God
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by joseph1832(m): 6:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Favolly:

'So called virgin Christians'

Lol!

Yes, it will interest you to know that some Christians actually do abide by it, and i'm not referring to those that masturbate. That's self deceit. If someone genuinely wants to obey God, they will know that God cannot be mocked

And about not cheating nature... There's another area you wouldn't be very accepting of. It's called the difference between walking in the flesh and walking in the Spirit. Again, most christians will understand this better wink

PS; I can hear the undertones of your posts. Loud and clear. But like I said, everyone has the right to their opinion and I won't force mine on you. But you really should learn to live and let live. If someone wants to be a 'So called virgin christian', let them be

"about not cheating nature" yes, walking in the flesh and walking in the spirit. Like I never heard that before. LOL.

I know there are christians who abide by the very laws of God, I'm not disputing that. I don't have any problem with anyone being whatever they want to be, what I have problem with is people shoving their religious beliefs down my throat. If its "live and let live" then these christian should learn not everybody subscribe to their christian beliefs.

Since you can hear the undertone in my post, kindly tell me what you hear, so I'll know. Wouldn't want to believe you've started hear 'voices'. LOL. Much like "Dre, I see dead people". LMaO.

Good morning you cute thing. smiley
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Favolly(f): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Weblow:

U hav a point. I think favolly was well mannered but guilty though. This a mediocre writeup for the hypocrates raising hope for themselve and deceiving others. Men care thats all. the other ones is left between you, yourself and God
Pray tell, what is favolly guilty of o?

And what is hypocritical about looking out for yourself and protecting your self-esteem?

If the men care so much, why aren't most of them virgins themselves? Why doesn't society place emphasis on them keeping it as a gift to unveil to their wives on their wedding night?

In my first post, I said I agree with the general idea of your write-up. Meaning, I am in support of abstaining from premarital sex because God does not endorse it. As a matter of fact, I preach abstinence whenever I can. What I had a problem with was some of your reasons, especially the one were the woman should do it because she wants to gift it to her husband. I don't agree with that mentality. In fact, these days most guys won't agree to date a lady with a no sex policy. It is at this point that the ladies that are 'keeping it for a man' would compromise.

If you think that me saying I am abstaining only because God instructed me to and not because i care about any man makes me an hypocrite, then that's not my problem.

I'll continue to preach this message. Ladies should do it for themselves, for God, to avoid STDs and unwanted pregnancies but NOT FOR A MAN!

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2016
What's so fun about a virgin wife.
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by Favolly(f): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2016
joseph1832:
"about not cheating nature" yes, walking in the flesh and walking in the spirit. Like I never heard that before. LOL.

I know there are christians who abide by the very laws of God, I'm not disputing that. I don't have any problem with anyone being whatever they want to be, what I have problem with is people shoving their religious beliefs down my throat. If its "live and let live" then these christian should learn not everybody subscribe to their christian beliefs.

Since you can hear the undertone in my post, kindly tell me what you hear, so I'll know. Wouldn't want to believe you've started hear 'voices'. LOL. Much like "Dre, I see dead people". LMaO.

Good morning you cute thing. smiley
Nobody is shoving anything down your throat. When you opened this thread and saw that it had Christian contents which you don't subscribe to, you didn't jump and pass. Instead, you stayed looking for who will argue with you.

The undertone I hear is that of criticism for what you don't believe in. Using words like 'So called christians'...

Nobody is forcing you to be a Christian abeg. I definitely am not. If Christians are talking about something and you go and chook your mouth, they will tell you what they think based on their beliefs. The best thing is for you to just ignore in the first place.

When people open threads to talk about things that negate my christian beliefs, I understand that it's not my cup of tea so i don't attempt to go and chook my mouth there. And I also try to avoid arguing with non-Christians about these issues, just like I've been doing with you since yesterday. But no, you are determined to force words out of me. Then you'll end up saying someone is forcing something down your throat. Lol

If you don't believe in something, it's not by force. This thread is obviously not for you. Let the people to whom this thread was targeted at come and air their opinions in peace. Live and let live!

Happy Sunday wink
Re: Its Virginity Talk Again by joseph1832(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Favolly:

Nobody is shoving anything down your throat. When you opened this thread and saw that it had Christian contents which you don't subscribe to, you didn't jump and pass. Instead, you stayed looking for who will argue with you.
Firstly, there's no christian content here, what the OP is saying is just based on generalizing, I won't take me nothing to poke holes in the post he created.

The undertone I hear is that of criticism for what you don't believe in. Using words like 'So called christians'...

Nobody is forcing you to be a Christian abeg. I definitely am not. If Christians are talking about something and you go and chook your mouth, they will tell you what they think based on their beliefs. The best thing is for you to just ignore in the first place.
Nobody is forcing me to be a christian yet those who aren't forcing me are the ones who come to my erotica and throw their religious beliefs down my throat. In case you forgot, this forum is filled with christians shoving their christians belief down peoples throat.

When people open threads to talk about things that negate my christian beliefs, I understand that it's not my cup of tea so i don't attempt to go and chook my mouth there. And I also try to avoid arguing with non-Christians about these issues, just like I've been doing with you since yesterday. But no, you are determined to force words out of me. Then you'll end up saying someone is forcing something down your throat. Lol

If you don't believe in something, it's not by force. This thread is obviously not for you. Let the people for whom this thread was targeted at come and air their opinions in peace. Live and let live!

Happy Sunday wink
Might I remind you how this discourse came to be? If I don't believe in something yes I see no reason why I should even listen. So on the contrary, this thread is for me and anyone who feels concern because the OP is just voicing his/her opinion without facts or evidence to back it up.

You should know, opinions, if left unchecked can prove to be disastrous, that's why threads like this should be checked so it won't mislead the unsuspecting minds. Remember, this is the information age, where uninformed and narrow minded opinion is the other of the day.

So because you've asked, I'll take my time and poke holes in the opening post. Its filled with so much generalization that it bothers on too much fallacy.

At the embolden, you should tell that to those who come to my door every Saturday and Sunday to preach, despite being told to leave me the Bleep alone.

And I don't remember me being you, do I?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Call This?? / The Importance of Kissing / Beautiful Girl Posts Selfie In Stunning Dress,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.