Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue (30488 Views)

Osinbajo & Wife Console Novo Lilian Isioro Over Death Of Her Father / Caption This Picture Of Buhari, Amosun And Ortom / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by samuelibit(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
I don miss my president...
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by joek(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
That's brother Gbile Akani there. Congrats to the couple.
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by akoladejesu(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Did Buhari travel with Aisha?
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by onetoone: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Naomite(f): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mprepz:
Dat bride fine die!!!!
Ehn? Iffa hear

But Bros u wicked small oo grin
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Roxby: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
The bride just look like the mama to the groom...end time weeding
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Brunel(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Brother Gbile Akanni.
My favourite servant of God
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by charlycharles(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
u r now a commander in cheif of armed forces yet ur adc is still a police man...
there is God ooo
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by mcvirgin: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
The president went on vacation,d vice president and wife went for a wedding in benue and me sef no been d around.so aso rock was ran by d cleaners and gardeners ...swt day

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by shadrach77: 3:18am On Feb 07, 2016
See as the bride be like bag of cement grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by bidexmat(m): 3:33am On Feb 07, 2016
Michellin grin
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Her tummy tho
[/size]
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by tanteta(m): 4:33am On Feb 07, 2016
nice couple but the bride na baloon.
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by oppyworld: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Yeeee! Ds bride na Orobo ooo shocked shocked[email][/email]
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2016
The BRIDE looks like HAMPER
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by Oyimzy(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Nice one sir
And it shall go down in the history books that durin your few days of being president your first assignment was attending weddin ceremony and eating jollof rice grin

Assignment ke? Oga comot parol nah grin
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by yetseyi(f): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bro Gbile Akanni.
A Bible teacher I respect so much.
Re: Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue by EroticJane(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
The TIV tribe from Benue have a very nice color of dressing. The black and white attire looks damn good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) / 55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages / "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.