Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (51691 Views)

Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
lol. Just playing with u too girlie. grin I've been married for never years now. And I'm still available, just in case u are looking for a man to drag down the aisle with u.. wink
Haha.That's funny. grin
An no,I'll find my own groom when I'm ready.
An he won't play jokes on me. tongue
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by AyamBlaze: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha.That's funny. grin
An no,I'll find my own groom when I'm ready.
An he won't play jokes on me. tongue
How u gonna enjoy the relationship if he doesn't play one or two jokes on you!? Anyways, best of luck at finding that lucky guy. Don't forget to drag him by the balls when walking down that aisle with him.. Pun intended wink
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
How u gonna enjoy the relationship if he doesn't play one or two jokes on you!? Anyways, best of luck at finding that lucky guy. Don't forget to drag him by the balls when walking down that aisle with him.. Pun intended wink
I wanna be the jokester.
An I'm a ways off from marriage but when I do head that way the groom'll be two steps ahead, waitin' at the alter wink
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by AyamBlaze: 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
I wanna be the jokester.
An I'm a ways off from marriage but when I do head that way the groom'll be two steps ahead, waitin' at the alter wink
I'll be waiting by the altar for u when the day comes babe.. I hope u like sleeveless wedding gowns, coz I do? smiley
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Trapnews: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin Somethin' devious.

He want's ta apologize to her, you said up top?
Well I'd invite him over with a big smile,for a dinner to "celebrate" his good tidings.
I'd order up his most favorite foods and fetch his favorite drink...an lace it with somethin' that'll have him kissin' my toilet's seat with his bum cheesy
What

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
yaqq:
now ds is immature.! brag to. a lady? cos of pencil?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Trapnews:

What
Hi Trap. smiley
As I've said before that baby is cute,with them fat cheeks.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
I'll be waiting by the altar for u when the day comes babe.. I hope u like sleeveless wedding gowns, coz I do? smiley
What groom pics his brides dress? angry I'll decide what I wear or this weddin' is off!!
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Trapnews: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hi Trap. smiley
As I've said before that baby is cute,with them fat cheeks.
Never imagined you'd have such thought... My bad
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by AyamBlaze: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
What groom pics his brides dress? angry I'll decide what I wear or this weddin' is off!!
lol. Newsflash bae, you've got no other option than to wear what I want u to wear.. ! I know what's best for my bae.. And I know a sleeveless gown will have both the single and married niggas salivating.. tongue
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Trapnews:

Never imagined you'd have such thought... My bad
I was actually just playin'.I'd handle that far more maturely if it really happened.But I can't say I wouldn't have some type thoughts first.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
lol. Newsflash bae, you've got no other option than to wear what I want u to wear.. ! I know what's best for my bae.. And I know a sleeveless gown will have both the single and married niggas salivating.. tongue
Is that what this is about? Other men? Baby I told you he meant nothin' to me.
An I tried ta take back the weddin' invite but he said he'd be their with or without it. sad
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Trapnews: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
I was actually just playin'.I'd handle that far more maturely if it really happened.But I can't say I wouldn't have some type thoughts first.
I thought as much... Found someone else actually grin
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by AyamBlaze: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Is that what this is about? Other men? Baby I told you he meant nothin' to me.
An I tried ta take back the weddin' invite but he said he'd be their with or without it. sad
bae, don't tell me you're throwing all this away just coz of an argument over a wedding gown you'll be wearing for only a few minutes!? shocked u can as well stab me with a hunter's knife and walk away.. undecided
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Trapnews:

I thought as much... Found someone else actually grin
Okay,bye.But Invite me to ya'lls weddin'. wink
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
My retaliation is on the first page.
If I may are you just friends with her now or what?

hmm, talking about her can be one of the biggest regret as well as one of the biggest joy/excitement and enthusiasm for me. Regret, because i couldn't get her; and excitement because she has this touch on my soul.

I deleted her number and unfriended her on all social media platforms. Its the only way i could move on and do not continue to bugging and buzzing her. By so doing, i let her alone to love someone else who would take good care of her.

What would you do if you were in my shoes and why are you assking if i may ask?

I have checked and i still can't find how you would retaliate.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Trapnews: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Okay,bye.But Invite me to ya'lls weddin'. wink
What wedding?
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
craziebone:

hmm, talking about her can be one of the biggest regret as well as one of the biggest joy/excitement and enthusiasm for me. Regret, because i couldn't get her; and excitement because she has this touch on my soul.

I deleted her number and unfriended her on all social media platforms. Its the only way i could move on and do not continue to bugging and buzzing her. By so doing, i let her alone to love someone else who would take good care of her.

What would you do if you were in my shoes and why are you assking if i may ask?

I have checked and i still can't find how you would retaliate.
I don't know how you keep missin' it.It's on the first page.
Anyway I was just wondering if you'd moved on or what.
I'd move on,find somebody else.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Trapnews:

What wedding?
You said you found someone else. I said invite me ta eat cake. cheesy
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by rhymz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
What your brother did is epic and I no blame am jare.... But if I was the one, I won't even stop or call anyone, once you are gone, I don't disturb myself trying to prove anything to anyone, I have always seen such attempt as needless..... But your brother try Sha.... Lol
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
bae, don't tell me you're throwing all this away just coz of an argument over a wedding gown you'll be wearing for only a few minutes!? shocked u can as well stab me with a hunter's knife and walk away.. undecided
Your right I hardly fought him.I must not be ready for this,us.Goodbye. cry
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by AyamBlaze: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Your right I hardly fought him.I must not be ready for this,us.Goodbye. cry
Good bye sounds scary. I prefer 'see you soon'. wink
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
Good bye sounds scary. I prefer 'see you soon'. wink
How about see you around.. around NL. smiley
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by AyamBlaze: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
How about see you around.. around NL. smiley
I have a busy schedule.. So I come here mostly on weekends.. That way, I have a whole week of juicy posts and gossips to read grin I guess I'll be seeing you around then. Valerie is the real name, right?
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
I have a busy schedule.. So I come here mostly on weekends.. That way, I have a whole week of juicy posts and gossips to read grin I guess I'll be seeing you around then. Valerie is the real name, right?
Mmm hmm.An yours is?
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by anigold(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
You no be better person.. if na me we will continue our puking this time na for her ear,nose I for de put am.....
I won't mind asshole..
QueenValerie:
grin Somethin' devious.

He want's ta apologize to her, you said up top?
Well I'd invite him over with a big smile,for a dinner to "celebrate" his good tidings.
I'd order up his most favorite foods and fetch his favorite drink...an lace it with somethin' that'll have him kissin' my toilet's seat with his bum cheesy
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by AyamBlaze: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Mmm hmm.An yours is?
Gabriel.. Gabby.. Whichever one sounds seductive when u pronounce it.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
Gabriel.. Gabby.. Whichever one sounds seductive when u pronounce it.
Neither. grin See ya.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
anigold:
You no be better person.. if na me we will continue our puking this time na for her ear,nose I for de put am.....
I won't mind asshole..
Excuse me but I'm African American an your accent is strong here.I don't understand what you mean.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by anigold(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Where u see the accent.. u were never cross benin republic. grin.. grin
QueenValerie:
Excuse me but I'm African American an your accent is strong here.I don't understand what you mean.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by AyamBlaze: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Neither. grin See ya.
bad girl.. AdiĆ³s!
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
anigold:
Where u see the accent.. u were never cross benin republic. grin.. grin
Guy that didn't help.I still barely understand.Apologies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.