Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (51695 Views)

Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by 100Cents: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
vault:
No offence to you ladies oo but you guys ehn grin

So my brother has this ex that actually left him because he use to be broke.... bro has started making it gradually tho grin

he was driving his Camry pencil jeje when he sighted his over ambitious ex struggling for danfo, he parked and offered her a lift..... the girl entered and as they were moving, my bro started laughing, the girl asked what was funny and then he said

"really, with your nagging and complains about me being broke then..... I actually thought I should be seeing you in a range rover but instead you were struggling for a local bus"

she asked him to park and got off..... how I wish things like this happen to me, my own go pass bro own..... me dat love feeling myself be4 grin

Local..

Smh..
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by 100Cents: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
vault:

wateva grin

You should be ashamed of yourself, bragging over pencil light. The excitement you display here is as if it is wrong for a girlfriend to ask her bf for money. Even if she nagged badly as some girls do, your bro with that kinda car has not achieved anything.

Why not make space for yourselves to achieve more in life than to start playing god with a false sense of achievement..
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by poseidon12: 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
yemoxyl:
Not coolundecided

Really? So I guess dumping the guy because he is broke is cool right?
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by poseidon12: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
condralbede:
Camry pencil.... ok
Much better than jumping overloaded danfo.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by poseidon12: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
ladycomfort:
What of guys that leave their girlfriends for daughters of rich men in this country. undecided
Not common. Very rare.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by poseidon12: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
very silly and myopic of your bro please. So, your bro now thinks she can't still make it because he bought a car first? Hian! Which kain poverty mentality is this? undecided and your bro thinks he cant be grounded tomorrow? Humans sha... you better tell your bro to apologise to that woman. In his best interest. You don't mock people to their face, she didn't come begging you for favours. Smh!

So it's alright to leave your guy when he's broke?
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by poseidon12: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
smh! I just hope the lady forgives him.

That is if he cares.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by poseidon12: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Arsenate:
yeah all them ladies just posting out of guilty conscience. Bla bla bla bla immature. As if they are usually matured when they be dumping a struggling brother.
Any sort of treatment given to these gold digging hoes is cool by me. cool tongue
Don't mind them.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
poseidon12:

So it's alright to leave your guy when he's broke?
we are not in any position to question the choice and decision of an adult! People break up for plenty reasons like: sex, money,compatibility reasons etc.It is better than cheating . It is not a crime. What is wrong now is the op's bro acting condescending toward his ex. It's pretty petty. God forbid if he becomes broke tomorrow and the lady becomes rich? You think it can't happen? U'll b amazed. You don't mock people to their face about what they don't have! It's just commonsense.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by condralbede(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2016
poseidon12:
Much better than jumping overloaded danfo.
Fact .....
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by vault(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
Noooooooooooo!!! You didn't just call me a H**? angry
You didn't? Good
But even if you did I'm gon exhibit some of that Agape love an resist the urge ta break your face cheesy grin
Be glad angry

ahh... am not talking about you but her grin
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
vault:

ahh... am not talking about you but her grin
angry
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by vault(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry
c'mon I ain't gonna call a classy lady like you a ho* ....... who does that undecided
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by yemoxyl(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
poseidon12:

Really? So I guess dumping the guy because he is broke is cool right?
Two wrongs don't make a right
And that was childish
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2016
vault:

c'mon I ain't gonna call a classy lady like you a ho* ....... who does that undecided
Alright, don't believe you but okay.See ya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.