Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours (10742 Views)

Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by jordyspices: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2016
@ op come make I mix perfume for u even if u want it mixed with herb is all ur choice I will do it @ a cost of nothing but op I think polo by raulph luaren is cool or davi doff cool water nice perfume keeps the lady's wanting more
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by psyqs(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
aroseed:
Go for brown orchid 2-3k... Nice and so mature

Brown or black?
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by closeup2000: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
emmijes3:
lol its 50 litres..hian u complainin of 15k....there r perfumes sold @20-25 if not more than.
rapper birdman once bought one called "eu di somthing" colonge for a stripper n reported worth over $15k....so i agree with u 100%
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
goldfish80:
Go for Dx 77 by Chris Adams if you re looking for something mid range (£10). Stunner by Chris Adams retails about £24. But I have the feeling Dx77 will serve you just fine.
You just nailed it Bro!...that's wah i'm currently using!...one of the best perfs i've ever used
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
closeup2000:
rapper birdman once bought one called "eu di somthing" colonge for a stripper n reported worth over $15k....so i agree with u 100%
$15k? Wonder if its gonna last forever
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Mcbussy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
McDreKing:
I need a Men cologne that can last for 24hours (last very long). Someone got an idea?

Dior Homme intense : guaranteed 3 days, around 18k - 20k

Azarro Chrome legend : guaranteed 2 days longevity, should be between 10k - 13k now

You can also get d good old Davidoff Cool Water for between 9k and 12k depending on d store. There are fakes out there so u have to be sure of where ur buying from.

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Mcbussy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
emmijes3:
lol its 50 litres..hian u complainin of 15k....there r perfumes sold @20-25 if not more than.

Lolz...ur talking about 25k. These Creed perfumes cost between 80k - 100k in naija.

I'll start adding this class of perfumes to my collection when I get into Forbes list. grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mcbussy:

Lolz...ur talking about 25k. These Creed perfumes cost between 80k - 100k in naija.

I'll start adding this class of perfumes to my collection when I get into Forbes list. grin
lolz no p.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by closeup2000: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
emmijes3:
$15k? Wonder if its gonna last forever
me too bro but if one have the cash one must spend on one's self
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
closeup2000:
me too bro but if one have the cash one must spend on one's self
bro? Hian okay o
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by ProudOlodo: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
I use Otapiapia and it works like magic. Girls give me this sexy look anytime I walk past them.
You can get one at any local store around you.
gringrin
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by kushsy: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ayotricks:
Bros as na 200H u d luk fr ba just enter any store near u ask dem of element... Dis one ehnn dem go gv u soap join oooo
. Y u come expose your self na..any ways u make me laugh come de cry sef...
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Eghosa1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
McDreKing:
Thanks for the reply. Do you know where I can get it in Nigeria and what's the price range?

Around 18k.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by ladygudhead(f): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Any perfume that costs as much as 25k should last at least a year on your body. Or it should serve dual purpose; make you smell nice and at the same time ward off mosquitoes or something. undecided

guy, I can't stop laughing @ ur comments so far...haaa + ur personal quote. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
ladygudhead:

guy, I can't stop laughing @ ur comments so far...haaa + ur personal quote. cheesy cheesy

I'm glad you find my comments funny...... What personal quote by the way?
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by golee1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bleu de chanel or Chanel Blue.

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by ladygudhead(f): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:

I'm glad you find my comments funny...... What personal quote by the way?
sorry I meant your signature , on your profile; about ur packs.

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Kx: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ever heard of sosolobia?

Might turn out to be the perf is the days of King David and king Solomon!

grin angry
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Zamp: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Abo ki perfume grin grin ;Du
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by McDreKing(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Okay, thanks bro! Found it on jumia and peemarket was cheaper on peemarket but na the authenticity dey bother me now.***Na 9ja we dey*** Lol
Eghosa1:

Around 18k.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Eghosa1(m): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2016
McDreKing:
Okay, thanks bro! Found it on jumia and peemarket was cheaper on peemarket but na the authenticity dey bother me now.***Na 9ja we dey*** Lol

Lol. About to order mine and you could whatsapp me and pay so I bring in two pcs. + 234 70 595 89222
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Olasco93: 1:58am On Feb 12, 2016
McDreKing:
I need a Men cologne that can last for 24hours (last very long). Someone got an idea?
I actually bought one yesterday it's called: (Active Man). It goes for 500Hundred though. And the beautiful lady in the shop promised me that it's a good choice that last upto 24hours.
I haven't used it though, but it's Fragrance is nice too. Or better still, just walk into any cosmetics shop and explain to them what you need.
Goodluck!
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by McDreKing(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Paco Rabanne came through & I'm loving it... Thanks for the advise Eghosa1

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Jonwesley(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
What is cologne please?
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jonwesley:
What is cologne please?
Haba bros this is the easiest question ever na. Cologne is the fourth Largest city in Germany and also the name of a football club which German attacker Lucas Podolski once captained.

Thank me lerra
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Eghosa1(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2016
McDreKing:

Enjoy man!
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Iykopee(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2016
McDreKing:

Guy how much u buy am?
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by McDreKing(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Iykopee:

Guy how much u buy am?
Bought it 46dollars off Amazon.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Mcbussy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
McDreKing:

Bought it 46dollars off Amazon.

Wow, that's cool....i know u can get awesome prices on amazon, but how did u get it down to naija fast?

Honestly,buying from all these naija online stores feels like ur being ripped off. Especially when u see dsame stuffs at cheaper price on Amazon and Ebay.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by RaeMystix: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mcbussy:

Forbes list.
Stop cursing yourself because of 100k perfume.
Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Mcbussy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
RaeMystix:

Forbes list.
Stop cursing yourself because of 100k perfume.

Lets assume I wasn't joking when I posted it...how's that speech a curse?...please explain, I might be missing sumthn.

Cos I don't understand the curse in saying I'll start buying sumthn when I'm very rich or does sum1 dat earn around 150k salary spend as much as 100k on a single perfume? undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours by Mcbussy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
McDreKing:

Jumia allows other stores to sell through them and some them are rogues.

I'll advise u to buy from fragrances.com.ng. They sell at very good price and ur going to get an authentic product. I have bought couple of fragrances from them and so far I haven't had any reason to complain. They deliver free within Lagos and it doesn't take more than 24 hrs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dont Show Weakness (for Men Only) / Wow She's Beautiful! / Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.