Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption (35870 Views)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Synord(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
.....Caught in the Act...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Mimzyy(f): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
The officer is a lady...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mimzyy:
The officer is a lady.
maybe she wish to have that type

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
These guys see am but cannot feel the fufu.. Probably because the woman is a higher postion.
The guys be like:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Synord(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
The guy at the Back Tho..

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Garrirevenge(f): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
As an advocate of peace. I dont believe that they were staring at her ass, i think they were just admiring her dress, btw yellow is a nice colour.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by smardray(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Maybe she don poo for body
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Synord(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Garrirevenge:
As an advocate of peace. I dont believe that they were staring at her ass, i think they were just admiring her dress, btw yellow is a nice colour.

Oh oh ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by obailala(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bakassi, controlling destinies of men since the days of yore... grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by goodlifehyd(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
See as the bros on coat and tie like cutlass concentrate like his life depends on the ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by salabscholar01(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Comfort zone.
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by auntysimbiat(f): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Iditude
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by OlaDapxon(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
lol

furo
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by cuvox(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
I love that pink tie. And that gown is fit-ting and gorge-ous
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Jaynom(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Uhhhh. They're probably thinking "i go chook you chuku chukuu"

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Daboywizzy: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Stupidity

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by IamSINZ(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
How i appreaciate booty like this.... grin

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
The op that brought this to fp tho, SMH

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Goldenheart(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin

Looks like they all have savings accounts with GTBank....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by jay2pee(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
I d3y come
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by dollyjoy(f): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
It might just be a reflex action. kikikikik
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by succyblinks(f): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is it only me that sees that the people on the picture looks like they are looking at something else?

Their eyes are not on the ass which is not big anyways tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by ORACLE1975(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
chiay
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by herkeym001(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
The best part of female body after ..........

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Realkenny(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by chinoxstock: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why does you all laughed at the man..can't somebody looked at backside again? Was it a crime?
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Floods of useless posts
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by emeijeh(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
What is this post doing in Front page?
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by bentlywills(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
The lady officer tho' grin
Re: Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption by dapyd1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.