Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

A Girl Who Has Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Who Has Boyfriend (549 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Who Has Boyfriend by Cholls(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2016
My brothers most girls are confused.........they have a wrong definition of boyfriend..........so if she says I have a boyfriend............

my rule is that unless they are wearing a(n) engagement ring or wedding ring they are free game, so go for it.
Re: A Girl Who Has Boyfriend by ronald4lif(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Hope you'd feel okay when someone woo and date your girlfriend since you haven't put a ring on it?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Who Has Boyfriend by missvera(f): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2016
You are right bro... but going for it could mean you just want to cheat with her on her bf or if probably she dumps her bf for you you could also be dumped for another guy someday.
Re: A Girl Who Has Boyfriend by vault(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2016
that's right bro..... well since you haven't given a ring, let me av ur girl
Re: A Girl Who Has Boyfriend by goodmorning40: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2016
if she wants to ley u off with a lie of having a boyfriend then go now. that means she doesn't want u or do u like being a begger
Re: A Girl Who Has Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2016
You make sense small sha, any girl who's not yet married is still prone to any man.
Re: A Girl Who Has Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Arrant Balderdash!undecided

Re: A Girl Who Has Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2016
Cholls:
My brothers most girls are confused.........they have a wrong definition of boyfriend..........so if she says I have a boyfriend............

my rule is that unless they are wearing a(n) engagement ring or wedding ring they are free game, so go for it.

Wow, this makes perfect sense. Please, could you send me your girlfriend's phone number so I can use your advice?

(1) (Reply)

A Note To My EX / Valentine Humour / Valentines Day With Extreme Cold In Ontario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.