Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* (54589 Views)

Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAll instagram Photography Competition / My Photo Manipulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by HyDef(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Some shots I took over the weekend.

These pictures are all so nice... But that second one... Absolutely magnificent. I love it sooo much.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 1:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Thank you. I still find it so silly of me to have lost the original picture. embarassed
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2016
Before and after.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by HyDef(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Before and after.

Wow... That's what I'll call great use of the crop tool. You got rid of the distractions and made the spider the centerpiece.
I love it. I get inspired by your work.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
HyDef:

Wow... That's what I'll call great use of the crop tool. You got rid of the distractions and made the spider the centerpiece.
I love it. I get inspired by your work.
Thanks for the motivation. You don't know how much of elevation your comments gives me. Thanks. I'll keep updating the thread.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Which Lockscreen would you pick?

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Original and Retouched. Today's weather was very bad.

Crop and Other edit sliders.

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by HyDef(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Which Lockscreen would you pick?

I'd pick the 2nd one.

SmooshCHN:

Great pictures! How did you brighten the colours like that?
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
HyDef:

I'd pick the 2nd one.

Great pictures! How did you brighten the colours like that?
That's all I did. Played with the sliders till I got what I wanted.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
SmooshCHN:

Nice! The original kinda looks like something out of a sims game. grin
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Victoriousvic:

Nice! The original kinda looks like something out of a sims game. grin
Hahaha.. Thanks.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by fashrola(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2016
SmooshCHN:
That's all I did. Played with the sliders till I got what I wanted.

Sorry which app is dis? Kinda has more functions than camera360
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2016
fashrola:

Sorry which app is dis? Kinda has more functions than camera360
It's Snapseed. Available on both Android and iOS
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by fashrola(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2016
SmooshCHN:
It's Snapseed. Available on both Android and iOS

Oh thx.... downloading it right away.. by the way great pictures you got here.... your abstract and landscape photography is awesome!!! I wanna get myself a Nikon D3100, though not going into photography the professional way...it's just hobby.... can you suggest the best lens to go with it since its just for personal use.....
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2016
fashrola:

Oh thx.... downloading it right away.. by the way great pictures you got here.... your abstract and landscape photography is awesome!!! I wanna get myself a Nikon D3100, though not going into photography the professional way...it's just hobby.... can you suggest the best lens to go with it since its just for personal use.....

Thanks Bro.. I'd advice you to go for any 17-50mm F/2.8 lens. Either Sigma, Tamron or Nikon
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by fashrola(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Thanks Bro.. I'd advice you to go for any 17-50mm F/2.8 lens. Either Sigma, Tamron or Nikon

Thx bro
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
fashrola:

Thx bro
You're welcome.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by TrilliosCzar: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Thanks for the wishes and Yes you can use them.OK staying in Lagos, that's easy. Please and please don't make mistake. Check out stuffs well. Nikon D600 is a Full frame Camera while the 17-50mm F/2.8 is for Crop frame cameras. There are specific lenses and focal length for full-frame and Crop frame cameras and they should not be confused with one another.
For example lenses starting with 17mm, 55mm are usually for Crop frame cameras. 24-70, 70-200, 70-300mm are primarily full frame lenses.
If you use the 17-50 on the Nikon D600, it'll be a wide angle lens and worse will be, your camera quality from 24megapixel will be adjusted to 12 or more or lower because you're not using your required focal length. Check lenshero.com and input the camera of your choice and you'll be shown it's compatible lenses and you can also select the type of lens you want, wide angle to telephoto. Please make sure you do more research.
I can help you get the Nikon D600 for 185k for body only. Nikon D610 for 192k. You can compare the prices online.

Hi, I want Nikon D610 or the D800. How much is the D800? I'm in Lagos. Thanks.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Brimmie(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hey Big Man! SmooshCHN.. Finally got my Nikon D5300 today! smiley
I 'll get a Prime Lens soon.. but I'm confused if I should get 35mm or 50mm.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brimmie:

Wow.. I'm so happy for you. cheesy Congratulations. Without doubt, get the 35mm F/1.8 or F/1.4. It is equivalent to 50mm on a full frame Camera. I'll be available for any amount of question.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
I've been so busy with lectures and trips. Updating the thread ASAP.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
More of Street Photography

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by HyDef(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
SmooshCHN! You're back with more! Great! They're all great photos, but I particularly like the last one with the way the guy is a blur. Keep it going!
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Brimmie(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Wow.. I'm so happy for you. cheesy Congratulations. Without doubt, get the 35mm F/1.8 or F/1.4. It is equivalent to 50mm on a full frame Camera. I'll be available for any amount of question.

Lol.. Yeah Yeah! cheesy

Since I 'll be doing more of Video Stuffs, I 'll get the 35mm.

Thank you bruh! smiley
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by TrilliosCzar: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
TrilliosCzar:

Hi, I want Nikon D610 or the D800. How much is the D800? I'm in Lagos. Thanks.

Welcome back SmooshCHN,

Lovely pics.

Please help confirm prices for D610 & D800. I'll like you to help me get one of the two from your end. Eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Brimmie(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
TrilliosCzar:

Welcome back SmooshCHN,

Lovely pics.

Please help confirm prices for D610 & D800. I'll like you to help me get one of the two from your end. Eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Bro, I think it's better you save up and get it here in Nigeria.

Dollar is not going down anytime soon.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 1:14am On Mar 22, 2016
TrilliosCzar:

Welcome back SmooshCHN,

Lovely pics.

Thanks.
I replied your pm. Nikon D800 is $1200 and Nikon D610 is $980 Body only. It would come with accessories.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by TrilliosCzar: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I replied your pm. Nikon D800 is $1200 and Nikon D610 is $980 Body only. It would come with accessories.

Thanks bro!
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Brimmie:

Please may I know how much you got your D5300? I need to refer a friend of mine.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Brimmie(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Please may I know how much you got your D5300? I need to refer a friend of mine.

Got it 140k.. But it came with 18-55mm.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2016
Brimmie:

Got it 140k.. But it came with 18-55mm.
It's a good price. Congrats again
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Brimmie(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2016
SmooshCHN:
It's a good price. Congrats again

I just don't understand why they removed the 18-140mm and replaced with 18-55mm.

Nigeria!! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Newly Employed Security Draws Eyes On £740,000 1931 Painting In Russia(Pics) / Using Liquid Latex to Create Realistic Wounds and Skin Effects / Kehinde Wiley Honoured By Harvard University After Painting Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.