Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (44109 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / What Will You Do If U Catch This Lady In Your Bedroom..(see Photo) / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
vickkydgreat:
2012 wen my first luv told me she isnt interested again with a message "VICKKY U AV TWO RIVALS ONE IS SOLA AND ONE OUR CLASS MATE BUT I CNT MENTION, AM NOT INTERESTED WITH U AGAIN because I LUV SHOLA MORE" it pains me den even thou she came to beg again but since she didnt liv me cos we fought or misundastndn she left me 4 anoda person i reason dat she will still do it again so i cut it off... Den i bcame a badoo, breaking girls heart as i like even date 4friends togeda at d same time nd wen dey got me i told dem to go to hell!!!. Buh i met som1 who changed me she may be reading dis story too cos she is on nairaland.... I actually enjoyed being caught cheating den even though i cheat on my luv with her friend once she still forgave me and since den i stop it..

URs was gud...ya heart was half broken nau
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by kristen12(f): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
snakie86:

Still awake by this tym of d nyt doing gini?
Nothing into
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by snakie86: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2016
kristen12:
Nothing into

Ohk ma'am
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by kristen12(f): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
snakie86:

Ohk ma'am
I wanted to say nothing interesting. I just saw the mistake on my mention now. Auto correct can like to disgrace someone ehn....
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by snakie86: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
kristen12:
I wanted to say nothing interesting. I just saw the mistake on my mention now. Auto correct can like to disgrace someone ehn....

Lol at auto correct, i stop using it over a long time
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Youngpo413: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
SexyCeline:

Not rilly..i was still a virgin then sha.
better its your husband that disvirgined you,that guy for just chop clean mouth.
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Youngpo413:
better its your husband that disvirgined you,that guy for just chop clean mouth.

lolz@chop clean mouth....
i no sure na her husbi disflowered her bt 4 nowadays nau guys just dey chop each other future wives toto clean mouth ni oo....
wetin man wan do? na
youngpo abeg where daeso ya bro?

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Youngpo413: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
WiLdFLame:

lolz@chop clean mouth....
i no sure na her husbi disflowered her bt 4 nowadays nau guys just dey chop each other future wives toto clean mouth ni oo....
wetin man wan do? na
youngpo abeg where daeso ya bro?
Daeso went to hyeonto City to see his father inlaw,Gov.Yang Jeong.
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by vickkydgreat(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Youngpo413:

Lol na Su-Lan be dat ooo.... So hw is Jumong
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Youngpo413: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
vickkydgreat:

Lol na Su-Lan be dat ooo.... So hw is Jumong
still ruling his new nation Gorguryeo.
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Youngpo413:
still ruling his new nation Gorguryeo.

shey bro daeso no release jumong son yuri nau abi na until he wage war catch u and bro daeso ni
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Youngpo413:

am sure he go dre go receive wisdom hw he go take beat u becum crown prince be dat oo....u beta go meet prime minister quick like dat!
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by JohnieWalker(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
ok my story didn't happen to me but my best friend

he dated this girl from 100L till we graduated, we had cash so normally we always provide for girls in school
but his own was serious
he pays for her breakfast, lunch and dinner
buys her clothes, pays for bis, changes her phone and all
you should get the picture by now!
we talked and talked dude wont listen said he wants to marry her, if he didn't spend eh he spent like 2million on this girl
so he graduated a year before her and even from far, my guy was still spending
i started hearing stories abt the girl but because i didn't want to hurt my guy i just kept quiet
after the girl graduated, she broke up with him and got married 2months later
HOW ABOUT THAT?
if na me if she conceive for this life call me bastard
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by JohnieWalker(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
a babe cheated on me then with my friend but she didn't know my guys were giving me all the gist and I was helping her elder sister warm her kudi and also my friend sisters kudi ...unfortunately for her I caught both of them and instead of them apologising I was the one apologising for deflowering their sisters.....she cried when she saw me and my guy drinking beer that evening

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 27, 2016
JohnieWalker:
if na me if she conceive for this life call me bastard
hey baba oo...u go wicked oo
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2016
JohnieWalker:
a babe cheated on me then with my friend but she didn't know my guys were giving me all the gist and I was helping her elder sister warm her kudi and also my friend sisters kudi ...unfortunately for her I caught both of them and instead of them apologising I was the one apologising for deflowering their sisters.....she cried when she saw me and my guy drinking beer that evening

Kikikiki ....wahalahi i talk am se, u are bad to offend.
u cum chop 2 totos on top say 1 toto leave u...badh guy
d girl go feel like make ground swallow her wen she u and ur guy 2geda .
dat ur guy bleeped up to dey knacked d toto wey be ur...he's a bleeped guy

3 Likes

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
amicable09:

This isn't diving into conclusion, it is saying what I have observed. Whether you have money or not, na for your pocket, if the money don too much and you wan show off, you go continue to get girls wey want you to get their share too.

You never for once comment say you wan marry as you don get money and body no gree you, rather na how you go show sexual prowess up and down. Seriously, try marry abeg if the thing too much or stick to one girl and stop receiving accolades for being the guy who has shagged every girl with a big behind. Stop reducing ladies to that I beg you. Have some respect for the sisters. Na beg I dey beg you.

hmmm, aunty suzzy!
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by amicable09(f): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
hmmm, aunty suzzy!
Ehhhn, uncle fire!
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2016
amicable09:

Ehhhn, uncle fire!

so mo no fight spartacuses again??
fight spartacusin in different arena na one of d best tin in d world nau!
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by amicable09(f): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

so mo no fight spartacuses again??
fight spartacusin in different arena na one of d best tin in d world nau!
I no sure say I understand you. Remove slangs, talk again so I go understand.

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2016
SexyCeline:
Mine happened 2years ago. Av always had this feeling my b.f was cheating on me. Little did i know it was with my best friend. Our r/shp was mean't to be a no sex thingy. It happened on this fateful day that i travelled and delibrately refused informing my b.f of my arrival. I wanted to surprise him sha, came late abt 10pm thereabt. Had a spare key to his apartment and was on my way inn when i heard awful moans coming from the kitchen. I couldn't believe it, i felt lyk dying. Behold my best friend was giving doggy to my b.f

My pschology bout men changed ever since that incidence. I find it hard to trust any man.
Linus!!!!!!! why didn't u catch them wen they were doing emm....missionary?

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2016
reminiscing:

Linus!!!!!!! why didn't u catch them wen they were doing emm....missionary?

what about you, share your own experience nau?
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2016
obontami:
story story

The fact still remains you denied him sex that's why he looked for it somewhere else

Are you telling me the guy that later dis flower you has 2 heads
??

My dear you are still at fault and you should apologize to him and give him that sweet sex you have been denying him in the past

DON'T BE AN INGRATE, do you think its easy to be in a relationship with sex ??

No girl can ever tell me shiit like "no sex in this relationship" the relationship is automatically over
pervert like you......u better go and get a life
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
I just dy laugh all these people saying i wont love again bla bla... Although its very hard, I feel I can still love but I am finding it hard to.. And a break up definately cant alter my personality. Almost went crazy the first few weeks tho
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by MrObontami(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
reminiscing:
pervert like you......u better go and get a life

What's that insult for na angry
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
AirSultan:
I just dy laugh all these people saying i wont love again bla bla... Although its very hard, I feel I can still love but I am finding it hard to.. And a break up definately cant alter my personality. Almost went crazy the first few weeks tho

relay ur own experience bro?
Who cheated u or she?
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by IAmOged(f): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
lalasticlala hw work nau?
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
RhemaDavids:
Cried like a baby, it didn't end there the next morning when I was going back I called him to bring out my laptop and documents in his house, he gave them to me and still could not say sorry. The laptop was stolen in the bus....I will never love again

See your big belle, I can't blame the guy
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
God punish all of una wey dey cheat,dey break person heart, ha ha ha...going tru d thread nau, just dey make me cry. me self as from i no break lady heart again...wat nonsense...
just tell me if any body break ur heart, make i help u swear 4 d person...haa haa *crying*

Abeg face bush quickly! You either cheat or you're cheated on.
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

how did u mean you never give ur guy a chance to cheat?

Don't mind this ugly fellow
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
SexyCeline:

Nice piece.. Hönestly, we agreed on no sex b4 marriage coz i told him i was a virgin. He was very comfortable with it, yet he went behind my back and was cheating on me. That's history now sha.

Virgins I so hate them, they are like unripe fruits! In life I love new things but women are not among! My ex condemned my back, my chest! Slapped me! Really injured me all because I wanted to HELP her smh never again
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
mavaakiti:
I have never cheated.....and i have never given any guy the chance to cheat on me.

You must be very ugly and slim

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.