Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (44081 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / What Will You Do If U Catch This Lady In Your Bedroom..(see Photo) / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Abeg face bush quickly! You either cheat or you're cheated on.
u sef face gutter!
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Abeg face bush quickly! You either cheat or you're cheated on.
u too face gutter!
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

relay ur own experience bro?
Who cheated u or she?
My first and last love.

Summary:
Cheated on me with my best friend. I knew, pretended as though I didnt. Guess she saw my stance, felt guilty, came begging with her friends. It was ok with me.

Few years later, discovered she was two-timing me. Well you know the rest. Thats how a relationship of 4yrs went down the drain. Really had plans for her. Although I almost went crazy all those times, I decided it wont make me do things I dont want to do.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

u too face gutter!

I am doing that! And all I see is you
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by mavaakiti(f): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

You must be very ugly and slim
sir I'm very beautiful in every way for your information.
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
mavaakiti:
sir I'm very beautiful in every way for your information.

Hahahahaha yea right
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I am doing that! And all I see is you
abeg, shey u wan dance 'shoki' enter bush ni?
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
AirSultan:
My first and last love.

Summary:
Cheated on me with my best friend. I knew, pretended as though I didnt. Guess she saw my stance, felt guilty, came begging with her friends. It was ok with me.

Few years later, discovered she was two-timing me. Well you know the rest. Thats how a relationship of 4yrs went down the drain. Really had plans for her. Although I almost went crazy all those times, I decided it wont make me do things I dont want to do.

Awww...cheated on u with ur best friend? dat ur friend really fvcked up.his balls got to be kicked.

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
WiLdFLame:

Awww...cheated on u with ur best friend? dat ur friend really fvcked up.his balls got to be kicked.
Lol, more like hanged with a spring! But I am over it now...

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol, more like hanged with a spring! But I am over it now...

Gud of u bro. some ladies could play d game so bad like seriously. even if shez bent on cheating, she should have done it with outsider not ur best friend. wahalahi if na me, dat girl and dat friend go almost die with hw i go take treat their fvck up enh,hehehe, la do dat to me la gone

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
WiLdFLame:

gud. some ladies could play d game so bad like seriously. even if shez bent on cheating, she should have done it with outsider not ur best friend. wahalahi if na me, dat girl and dat friend go almost die with hw i go take treat their fvck up enh,hehehe, la do dat to me la gone
kikikiki... your level pure oo cheesy... Yeah, Too much love blurred my eyes... errtime I feel something is amiss, ionno, I just left it alone like the trust was a thousand percent..
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by dissybling(f): 4:37am On Apr 29, 2016
time to change niga cool
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
dissybling:
time to change niga cool
how do u mean?
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by rosieluv(f): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 30, 2016
rosieluv:
he told me he was sick n i decided to visit him(didnt call him tho,ws expectin him to b on a sick bed) d nxt mornin,found him wiv a gal in his room. I ws deeply hurt coz i luvd him unconditionally,infact dem plenty wey don cheat on me. it is nt fair n am a very gud gal.
u sure? did u confront him?
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by rosieluv(f): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:
u sure? did u confront him?
my dear,u dnt wanna knw wah hppnd, i got d facts ryt n clearly tld me to my face

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by nmreports: 10:51am On Apr 30, 2016
She told me herself that the supposedly harmless guy iv been seeing her with was having an affair with her. She was remorseful.

Another one smoked weed and drank and slept off at my place. Took her phone and saw that she was just coming from a hotel. I looked further and saw that she banged two friends together thinking they wouldn't know but they caught her.

Three months I left girls headache.
I did not become bad though but I got to understand that life is just like that.

No one is obliged to be loyal to you if you are not married to them. Loyalty is a personal decision in relationships.

I like a girl now sha but it's tough to get her on my side. So I'm gradually giving up on her.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
nmreports:
She told me herself that the supposedly harmless guy iv been seeing her with was having an affair with her. She was remorseful.

Another one smoked weed and drank and slept off at my place. Took her phone and saw that she was just coming from a hotel. I looked further and saw that she banged two friends together thinking they wouldn't know but they caught her.

Three months I left girls headache.
I did not become bad though but I got to understand that life is just like that.

No one is obliged to be loyal to you if you are not married to them. Loyalty is a personal decision in relationships.

I like a girl now sha but it's tough to get her on my side. So I'm gradually giving up on her.
loyalty from species with flexible and unstable mind, peeps who dont knw what they want or need?? Big Bro forget loyalty from women side. there is nothing like that to them. their love is conditional. Gud move, there's no point forcing it bro.

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
rosieluv:

my dear,u dnt wanna knw wah hppnd, i got d facts ryt n clearly tld me to my face
Hahaha that's called clear-cut breakin.
that's saying something to you. may be u be one type gud,loyal bt nagging with many drama lady. well. Happy you!
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by rosieluv(f): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:
Hahaha that's called clear-cut breakin.
that's saying something to you. may be u be one type gud,loyal bt nagging with many drama lady. well. Happy you!
lols happy me

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by nmreports: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:
loyalty from species with flexible and unstable mind, peeps who dont knw what they want or need?? Big Bro forget loyalty from women side. there is nothing like that to them. their love is conditional. Gud move, there's no point forcing it bro.

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
rosieluv:

lols happy me
yea, happy you cos u've gotten over that and obviously u enjoyin that love u crave for with a worthy guy presently.
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by rosieluv(f): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:
yea, happy you cos u've gotten over that and obviously u enjoyin that love u craze for with a worthy guy presently.
yea dats true tho

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by volterra(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pweetydammy:
Went to visit him at home one holiday,only to hear that he got another lady pregnant. His excuse was that he was drunk...

He was drunk?
What a lame excuse.
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by volterra(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
SexyCeline:
Mine happened 2years ago. Av always had this feeling my b.f was cheating on me. Little did i know it was with my best friend. Our r/shp was mean't to be a no sex thingy. It happened on this fateful day that i travelled and delibrately refused informing my b.f of my arrival. I wanted to surprise him sha, came late abt 10pm thereabt. Had a spare key to his apartment and was on my way inn when i heard awful moans coming from the kitchen. I couldn't believe it, i felt lyk dying. Behold my best friend was giving doggy to my b.f

My pschology bout men changed ever since that incidence. I find it hard to trust any man.
Don't give up. There are still honourable men out there. What happened, i am sure, must have paved way to meet a better person.
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by volterra(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
victoriousolami:
Last year val. I was just scrolling on a site and I found my girl pics with another guy. Asking pple to please vote them as best couple. angry just saved the pics and send it to her on BBM. And I stop picking her calls or replying her messages.

Guy i dey feel u
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 5:41am On May 02, 2016
volterra:

He was drunk? What a lame excuse.
it possible big bro!
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by volterra(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2016
WiLdFLame:

it possible big bro!
No offence, but u can remind me abt ur response if ur bae sleeps with anoda guy nd tells u that.
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 02, 2016
volterra:

No offence, but u can remind me abt ur response if ur bae sleeps with anoda guy nd tells u that.
So because will are hurt now, we should not sound realistic?
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by hotmolo(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2016
rosieluv:
he told me he was sick n i decided to visit him(didnt call him tho,ws expectin him to b on a sick bed) d nxt mornin,found him wiv a gal in his room. I ws deeply hurt coz i luvd him unconditionally,infact dem plenty wey don cheat on me. it is nt fair n am a very gud gal.
how can someone cheat on such pretty creature like u... dis life no fair oh
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by rosieluv(f): 11:25am On May 04, 2016
hotmolo:
how can someone cheat on such pretty creature like u... dis life no fair oh
lols dats lyf for u
Re: Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? by pheyhi(f): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

See your big belle, I can't blame the guy

Are you for real?? What goes around definitely cones around
When you mock other people, be prepared to be mocked..
If your body was so perfect then it would have made Nigeria a better Country, it's a pity it's not

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.