Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (38029 Views)

Should I Sack Her Or Continue To Manage Her? / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Hahhahahahaha even fuel attendant dey do shakara for u.

Bros, u need to see an ifa priest!

I dey inside bus read this ur message......As i begin laugh, people for bus, just dey look me

grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by UglyMe(f): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Hahhahahahaha even fuel attendant dey do shakara for u.

Bros, u need to see an ifa priest!
. Is she not a human. Just see ur mentality
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by OneManLegion(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
JayJustus:

bros we are in different ministries but under one enjoyment umbrella...lol..that one is solid my own is liquid...
My own can be gas(when smoked), liquid(when added to chap-man) or solid(when added to beans or Indomie[RIPgrin].
So, you see, igbo can come in all forms of mattergrin.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by OneManLegion(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Confirmed for ashewoe man .

Keep paying for sex and love.

Maga like you probably have your phone number indexed on your so-called girlfriend's phone listed as maga38.

Dey there.

Besides I know my signature nah im dey pain you

1. You foolishly presumed I pay for sex and love.
2. You foolishly presumed I checked your profile.
3. You foolishly presumed I have a girlfriend

Your whole post is filled with foolish presumptions, all of which are false.
You sound really frustrated tho'.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by maxwellchibueze(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Well try to go to the place she works,buh don't call her much,she will come back for you
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by miomio(f): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
asatemple:
moimoi I will beat you oooo

hahaha if i catch u eeee!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by HERSLEY(f): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
OK make I see her face. Post d pic for some hidden topic and mention me there
bad boi
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by funmercy1(f): 2:39am On Feb 12, 2016
asatemple:
Am a girl, believe me when I say she's not worth it. If she has atom of feelings for you she should be the one to change you and not taking offense. Good riddance to fake life style, rubbish!
gal u don't go into a relationship cos u want 2 change a man...... Far 4rm it... And Dat is nt a fact life and she is worth it...... She is probably nt sure or........
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by xyoung: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2016
sinequanon:

Illiterates see big grammar everywhere. grin

I don't know anyone like you from anywhere. Go figure! cool
You announce your stupidity at any little attempt. You didn't catch my drift with that my post? My best bet is you are preparing for jamb! What nonsense, a slap to my personality
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
xyoung:

You announce your stupidity at any little attempt. You didn't catch my drift with that my post? My best bet is you are preparing for jamb! What nonsense, a slap to my personality

grin

It took me several hours to "catch your drift". Throw properly next time. grin

(I blame the internet, and the fact I was bought up in the UK and there are many Naija expressions I am not familiar with cry . It was only when I saw somebody else use the phrase "I will beat you", that I started to figure it out.)

Anyway, I know you no be illiterate. Apologies for my ignorance. It's all good. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Love at first sight. SMH.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by debetmx(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
You will look for a better job for her, Mchew. I have met a lady in this situation but I didn't even mention looking for a better job, I landed her 10k to fix some of her need, later on, she called, appeared and thank me at home, 5k to fix transport. Na she even pull down skirt for me, make I Bleep. Start enticing her with cash if you are okay, women like money, even men. Do you think you are the only one on his radar? Maybe the girl go don talks for her mind says, you go talk yamayama finish, carry your legs walk go without even dropping anything, another man go come, drop something and you think says even if dem commot the nut for her head, na U sh go come waste time with when sure-P plenty boku. You think say na talks talks she go chop! Carry trouser, carry mouth for drink beer,carry hand enter pocket pose walka go without giving her the happiness. You never hear quote wey talks say, if MONEY GROW ON TREE, WOMAN WILL DATE MONKEY. Transfer 50k to her account, make she dey dream that one for one year, na sleepness night go worry her even if you no call back. But if you do all these without fucking for nothing less than 20 times, you will be first class Mugu.

My Professor Sir, you don abandon us for that "school"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Aunt Married At 39 / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed. / OMG!!! See This Nigerian Girl With The Biggest Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.