Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,432 members, 7,861,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (38019 Views)

Should I Sack Her Or Continue To Manage Her? / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Nicepoker:
Op benue people drinks a lot. Why not tell her u can finish 3cartons of beer.
if you can't help eradicate the fire don't add fuel
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2016
miomio:

are you ok? is the fuel attendant not a human being? she might even be more reasonable than you frm the look of things.
no mind am... miomio u are beautiful
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by JayJustus(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

If you're saying beer's the best thing to happen to humans, where does that leave weed?

bros we are in different ministries but under one enjoyment umbrella...lol..that one is solid my own is liquid...
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by asatemple(f): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Am a girl, believe me when I say she's not worth it. If she has atom of feelings for you she should be the one to change you and not taking offense. Good riddance to fake life style, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by flowjoe: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2016
omron lemme see her picture den I can advice u on the next course of action to take
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by waistaa(f): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2016
OP. Benue baba say she no like beer Guy u r walking into doom. Soonest she will say she doesn't eat meat. Lol
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by miomio(f): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2016
omron:
no mind am... miomio u are beautiful
thnks omron
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Wowzer(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Lust At First Sight.

A lady who gave you her number stops answering your call means she is not interested.

All you need to do is delete her from your contact and move on. Get over it.

Girls rum like buses, you may miss one , catch one on the hour promptly.

Don't be an option.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by berryice(f): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Hahhahahahaha even fuel attendant dey do shakara for u.

Bros, u need to see an ifa priest!
it doesn't matter what she does...some graduate even work as fuel attendant befr they can get a beta job...your comment nor follow .....is not some graduate dah is stil doing driver work at dangote business...hian

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by miomio(f): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2016
asatemple:
Am a girl, believe me when I say she's not worth it. If she has atom of feelings for you she should be the one to change you and not taking offense. Good riddance to fake life style, rubbish!

who told you her not picking d calls was because she was offended? the op himself is not even sure of the reason. how come u are so sure,as to even know she is not worth it? na waoo!
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Kog45(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2016
maryhaam:
no mind that one,he no get brain......she's earning a decent pay,respect for her.
Don't mind that guy,I have a colleague who married a petrol attendant and their marriage is wonderful and I have one who did elaborate wedding with medical doctor and d marriage last for just two months.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Akynzodeighbour(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:

lwkmd, why you wicked like dis na
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=asatemple post=42819783]Am a girl, believe me when I say she's not worth it. If she has atom of feelings for you she should be the one to change you and not taking offense. Good riddance to fake life style, rubbish![/quote
asatemple I really appreciate God for your pointed firm water melon.. Not like those sagged ones..... It can be noticed
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Kog45:
Don't mind that guy,I have a colleague who married a petrol attendant and their marriage is wonderful and I have one who did elaborate wedding with medical doctor and d marriage last for just two months.
You see now...
Life is a mystery
We can't understand it all
I know a lady very rich and comfortable in life but she is up to forty now she never see husband to marry. She had all the education and everything works in oil and gas sector and another lady not that rich and not poor but jobless has 4 beautiful chuldren
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by lilnapster(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Hahhahahahaha even fuel attendant dey do
shakara for u.
Bros, u need to see an ifa priest!,,,,,lol shey fuel attendant still better if nah all doz galz wey dey hawk nko
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by GworoChewinMaga: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2016
omron:
you are wrong
She has a female boss

Then she must have one sugar daddy in town taking care of her.

Abi nah only OP sabi see fine girls?
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by asatemple(f): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=miomio post=42820078]

who told you her not picking d calls was because she was offended? the op himself is not even sure of the reason. how come u are so sure,as to even know she is not worth it? na waoo![/quote learn to reason well before you talk. Even if she's busy all the times he was calling, deligence is on her to return at least one of his calls.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by GworoChewinMaga: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2016
OneManLegion:
And who's this GworoChewinMaga that' trying very hard to announce his buffoonery?
Small pikin wey dey find attention.

Confirmed for ashewoe man .

Keep paying for sex and love.

Maga like you probably have your phone number indexed on your so-called girlfriend's phone listed as maga38.

Dey there.

Besides I know my signature nah im dey pain you
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by asatemple(f): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=omron post=42820416][/quote]Lenten mood activated!
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by miomio(f): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=asatemple post=42820961][/quote]

babe i guess you that reasons well should know better that it behoves on the op to go and meet her and know the exact reason she has not been picking the calls. you cant be CERTAIN by merely ASSUMING.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2016
happney65:

How would he Know why she is acting wierd..Shey she no fit tell him the reason nii?You Women are complications sha... grin grin

Lol.

I can't see any complicated thing happening here if someone we were good the night before starts acting weird the following day I will ask if there is something I should know. Whatever they tell me or however they act is enough information for me instead of assuming this or that.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2016
omron:
sinequanon I told her I drink moderately even told her where the scripture says too much of alcohol is what the Bible condemn... I don't know if it's because of these she has been avoiding me

What scripture of the bible says so ?
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2016
xyoung:

This sinequanon is just blowing big grammar here and there. Hope you r not the Uniben sinequanon I know. I will just beat you

Illiterates see big grammar everywhere. grin

I don't know anyone like you from anywhere. Go figure! cool
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sorepco(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2016
Wot do u mean by even f

uel attendant?Cutehector:

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Brownhypo: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2016
prettysolid:
She feels your childish. Kindly also enroll for english lessons it might help
You aren't perfect either undecided
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by jclassiq(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:

Oga no one knows it all, u hear. If u think ursef as some kind of "ladies man" or u believe u have all the experience in the whole wide world in matters that pertain to women, well good for u! We all are NOT U and some of us are quite inexperienced but willing to learn.
But even with ur wealth of experience, u won't just simply tell him what to do, u decide to insult him on top of it.
Nawa
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by asatemple(f): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2016
miomio:

babe i guess you that reasons well should know better that it behoves on the op to go and meet her and know the exact reason she has not been picking the calls. you cant be CERTAIN by merely ASSUMING.
moimoi I will beat you oooo
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Wowzer:
Girls rum like buses, you may miss one , catch one on the hour promptly.

Don't be an option.

On the other hand, they say that buses come in threes. You catch one bus, and there are two more waiting.. cool cool cool
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by KehindeOlubayo: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Please, would you share your encounters before meeting the lady - Were you planning to marry before coming across her? Have you ever presented such a case to God in prayer before meeting her? Or it was when you saw her that you realized you need a companion. if this is the case, you need to go and examine yourself because such issue of life and death cannot be taken casually the way you have done.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by maryhaam(f): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Kog45:
you know we celebrate mediocrity, u will see a jobless lady with a tab,iphone n al, they call her big girl, where as the other way round is otherwise.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Lovelynature(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
sinequanon:

Maybe he called the girl bro by mistake, and that is why shed won't pick up. grin
Hahaha funnycheesy, but might true in his drunk state.

My advice for the op is that should ignore her and move on. He shouldn't even try looking her way whenever he goes to her working place. If she truly likes him, she would look for a way to get his attention as women love attention.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by joxxy01(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:

the fuel attendant no be human being?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse / OMG!!! See This Nigerian Girl With The Biggest Vagina (photos) / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.