Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State (4784 Views)

Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Fayose, Aregbesola And Atiku Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by tonychristopher: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
kayfra:
The result was shocking. I was shocked beyond belief with what is going on in the SW in general. We've lost our ways.
Blame it on igbo man..that's what they do
Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by tonychristopher: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
post=42726917:
Op Weldon, hide and seek game politics it will not help you guys, note that, not just education, western region it's the most indebted region in Nigeria, let me not bore you with other statistics available for your guys to have a good discussion, it was so pathetic that no core southwestern states made top ten, instead of them to question what is really going on with their education system they started accusing southeast on miracle centres, but from statistics I have from exams ethics and marshal southwest occupied 2nd position in exam malpractice index after south south, southeast is the least on the index table, Southwestern youths should stop running away from their problems, like some of you always carry Igbo matter for head, they said Igbo doesn't have a national leader, when you look around you, you will notice they are doing credibly well when compare with other tribes with so called "national leader" Then who is to blame government, national leaders, religious leaders or citizens that decided to keep mute to avoid been redical by their neighbors?, but facts remain you can't continue to leave in fools Paradise to pretend all is well, one day it will show it urgly head just like what you guys are witnessing now.

Blame it on another igbo man..that's the new thing

Have you blames PDP today ?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by chiefobdk(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
where is arresa. Ur attention is needed here
Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
tonychristopher:

Blame it on another igbo man..that's the new thing

Have you blames PDP today ?
grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by tonychristopher: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
post=42739428:

grin grin grin

There are always thibgs to blame
PDP
Igbo man
Jonathan
Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by vivalavida(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Despite the interference of my igbo folks in this thread which is quite a normal occurrence considering the normal di..ck measurement between both tribes, i love this thread. People have woken up to the reality on ground and have started asking question about the status quo on ground,

In igbo land,there is an adage which goes thus *onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo* meaning he who asks questions dosent get lost on the way. I wish you guys success as you do this inquest considering the falling standard of education in your region.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acting President Osinbajo, Completes List Of Incompetent Ministers To Be Sacked / Igbo Boy Counts The Trader Money Osibanjo Gave Him In Front Of Him - Pic / NYSC Fake Certificate: Fresh Petition Hits Tribunal Against Bayelsa Deputy Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.