Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) (1255 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by ngbase(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2016

I got married on Saturday 20th of February 2016. We were in an hotel till Monday, wanted us to stay longer but she refused saying she wants to go home ( that used to be my house).

Ever since we got home yesterday ( Monday), she has been crying. Called her mom, she prayed for her, my mom called her too and prayed for her.
She stopped crying for a while, we woke up with another round of crying this morning.

This is breaking my heart. I hate to cry as it often leads me to depression now I am close to tears myself.

I don't know if I have done something wrong or what to do. It is hurting as she cries.

When we were dating, she finds it difficult without her family for long " oh, I am already missing my dad, I am already missing my siblings" could this be the reason?
One day she came to mine from home as we have Dr appointment early and she lives in another state, she got to mine and 1 hour later she wanted to go home. "I am missing my dad sha" which got me annoyed then.

Could it be that the crying now is linked? She is 25 and I am 30 and we spent quite some time together before marriage. The fact we used to be together for so long makes it more confusing.

This is a house she has always been in why the crying now?
It is hurting me. Badly and I am confused.

What should I Do?

Source:- http://www.loadedhood.com/my-wife-cant-stop-crying-after-3-days-of-our-wedding-must-read/
Re: My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by sexylogan(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2016
undecided
Re: My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by Sveen: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2016
OP, it seems you're oblivion of the fact that this story was originally posted on Nairaland a while ago.
Re: My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by tyson99(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2016
There must be something wrong somewhere
Re: My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2016
Let her go home first...talk to her if she wants to go back to her family..maybe due to overwhelmed feelings after wedding makes her confused....when she's ready,take her back..
Re: My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2016
I guess it's all tears of joy
Re: My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by 1beat(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2016
She want to review secret but she did not know how to tell you, conscience is fighting her
Re: My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2016
She must have had a very strong relationship with her family
This one is not yet emotionally mature
She's not ready to begin a new life of her own; to leave her family to start one of hers
She's still very much attached to them
Maybe she got married too early. Not age-wise though.
Re: My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by CassieTrinhVo: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2016
hey im Cassie from New York add me on my yahoo so we can have some fun now and we can talk more then meet up .. im Hot now
my id CassieTrinhVo@yahoo.com

Re: My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by vooyour(f): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2016
there is something called separation anxiety. maybe she has it. she should see a psychologist
Re: My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by MrCork: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2016
ngbase:

I got married on Saturday 20th of February 2016. We were in an hotel till Monday, wanted us to stay longer but she refused saying she wants to go home ( that used to be my house).

Ever since we got home yesterday ( Monday), she has been crying. Called her mom, she prayed for her, my mom called her too and prayed for her.
She stopped crying for a while, we woke up with another round of crying this morning.

This is breaking my heart. I hate to cry as it often leads me to depression now I am close to tears myself.

I don't know if I have done something wrong or what to do. It is hurting as she cries.

When we were dating, she finds it difficult without her family for long " oh, I am already missing my dad, I am already missing my siblings" could this be the reason?
One day she came to mine from home as we have Dr appointment early and she lives in another state, she got to mine and 1 hour later she wanted to go home. "I am missing my dad sha" which got me annoyed then.

Could it be that the crying now is linked? She is 25 and I am 30 and we spent quite some time together before marriage. The fact we used to be together for so long makes it more confusing.

This is a house she has always been in why the crying now?
It is hurting me. Badly and I am confused.

What should I Do?

Source:- http://www.loadedhood.com/my-wife-cant-stop-crying-after-3-days-of-our-wedding-must-read/

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: My Wife Can't Stop Crying, After 3 Days Of Our Wedding (Must Read) by Came: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Do your work well, and she will stop crying , but moan.

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Wahala Be This? / Good Reasons Why Morning S*X Is Good For The Brain / See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.